BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

I still have my collection of tests. Everytime I am upstairs I have to look because I still can't beleive it!! I will have to part with them at some point though.

Ahhh just realised we are only like a week apart!

When I have my pregnancy confirmed we have to be bump buddies!

Much Love

x

I still have my collection of tests. Everytime I am upstairs I have to look because I still can't beleive it!! I will have to part with them at some point though.

Much Love

x

That would be cool. I've just done a thread asking for a bump buddy! I see you're 20 too, I'm 21. I don't plan to get my pregnancy confirmed for a couple of weeks though, but would you still like to be buddies?

Much Love

x

That would be cool. I've just done a thread asking for a bump buddy! I see you're 20 too, I'm 21. I don't plan to get my pregnancy confirmed for a couple of weeks though, but would you still like to be buddies?

Of course hun!

I am slightly unsure of what we are going to do...Dont know if we are going to confirm it until we have got past AF due date.

I love the fact that we got our BFP 3 months to the day of our wedding :)

Love it!

omg sofie congrats, how did i miss that?

to all the new bfp's big congrats, hopefully i will be joining you all soon

o by the way happy birthday to all the october birthdays hope u all have had or will have a wonderful day!

Wow, so many BFPs! Congrats to all. I hope to join you soon!

This morning I woke up with some serious pain in my lower abdomen. It wasn't cramping, but like a twisting knife. I couldn't think of anything it could have been, so it worried me a bit. I finally took some tylenol and it went away after being present for about two hours. Hope it's not a bad sign. =/

omg sofie congrats, how did i miss that?

to all the new bfp's big congrats, hopefully i will be joining you all soon

Thanks hun...

Really excited but nervous at the same time :S

11 BFP's for BFP Hopfuls!

Much Love

x

Congrats Sofie - bet you're dead pleased, how long have you waited to see those two lines?!xx

loads of bfps this month :) what did everyone do? Or am i just drinking different water to you xx

18 months!

Feels like such a weight being lifted because we were starting to get worried.

Obviously I am still worried of having a chemical because I am only 8dpo or that I will not make 12 weeks but I have everything crossed.

Much Love

x

Oh I hope your little bean sticks! You deserve it!

Just realised I didn't post the picture...

So here is my frer.

Both of the pictures are of the same test just in different light.

Taken at 8dpo Oct 17th

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3248.jpg

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3246.jpg

Much Love

x

loads of bfps this month :) what did everyone do? Or am i just drinking different water to you xx

i think i must of got the infertile water too every1 else on here and in person is getting prego and y i cant i?

so i added it all up last night with all the money we would have spent for 3 and a half years on protection to not get prego and it would have been about $2100....but we havnt been using any protection for 2 years thank god it saved us money haha but then again i probly spent that much or more on dr. visits and prescriptions ..its crazy to think how much we actually spend on this stuff

i want mine too look like that!!!!!!!!!!!! i might just have to have u ladies look at it though because i probly wont believe it when it does come up like that. im so used to seing only the test line and nothing else

yay yay yay yay sophie huge congrats, I'm so happy for you and sending you a ton of baby dust!!

Huge congratulations to everybody that's had their :bfo: this month so far, sending you all lots of sticky baby dust and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Who else, like me, is waiting to test at the moment? I'll be testing on Saturday :) I'm not 100% sure when my period is due, because i'm so irregular, but I should be approx. 12 - 14 dpo by then and i'll be on CD28.

af is due for me next sun but i think i'll be holding out to test till probably wed if she doesnt show

Congrats Sofie great line. I'll be praying that you have a very sticky bean or beans. Amanda had a nice dark line like that early as well. Maybe the two of you are both having twins or maybe u just produce lots of hcg early. I have also heard that early bfp's can mean you're having a girl.

To those with af sorry and hugs.

asfm- I think I might have o'd yesterday if not that it should be coming soon but I'm pretty sure it was yesterday. that means if af doesn't show I'll test on halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->