BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

What do you class as early? I had the faintest BFP at 10DPO, and I mean faint. I also didn't BD on the day I O so I am thinking it might be a girl considering that female sperm is meant to live longer. It's a bit early to guess though but that's my first thoughts.

Yay Sofie! Praying and crossing my fingers that this (or these) are sticky for you! :dust:

I had a terrible sleep last night :( Couldn't get comfortable, hands kept falling asleep... Woke up with minor nausea and a tiny headache.
Have now eaten breakfast and the headache is gone but the nausea is starting to creep higher :sick:
Boobs were and are sore when I woke up too.

Of course this could all mean that AF is on her way... Fx'd she's not! :af:

FX'd the :witch: stay's away for you hun!

Those sound like good symptoms!

Much Love

x

Congrats Sofie!! That is so wonderful!!

To Kat: Yeah I am still waiting to test as well. I had some minor twinges and a teeny bit of pink spotting yesterday but nothing since!! I am not sure if it was implantation pains or not since I was only 6dpo (7dpo today) but I am hoping it is soooo much!!! I am way too impatient and have a bunch of internet cheapies so figure I will test every 2 days and see what happends!! Praying :witch: stays away for all of us!!

What do you class as early? I had the faintest BFP at 10DPO, and I mean faint. I also didn't BD on the day I O so I am thinking it might be a girl considering that female sperm is meant to live longer. It's a bit early to guess though but that's my first thoughts.

That was our line of thought to about having a girl plus we did the Shettles method (not that we're bothered if its a boy) My faint BFP was at 10dpo , got a bfn at 9dpo.

Good luck girlies :dust: :flower:

FX'd the :witch: stay's away for you hun!

Those sound like good symptoms!

Much Love

x

Thanks!

I seem to be visiting the bathroom rather frequently this morning :loo:
Nausea is staying at an ignorable level thank goodness! :sick: Especially since I have a class to go to in a bit and don't want to be green in the face during it!
:flower:

Huge congratulations to everybody that's had their :BFP: this month so far, sending you all lots of sticky baby dust and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Who else, like me, is waiting to test at the moment? I'll be testing on Saturday :) I'm not 100% sure when my period is due, because i'm so irregular, but I should be approx. 12 - 14 dpo by then and i'll be on CD28.

Me! AF is due Wednesday. I was just out to the dollar store to find some pregnancy tests, but they didn't have any. Instead of paying more, I think I'm gonna play it relaxed and just wait for AF - if it's a few days late, then I'll buy a regular test and see what's going on. For months, my DH has been asking "Why don't you just wait to see if you don't get your period, then check?" Of course, I thought this was INSANE before...but I think I'm going to try it out. :winkwink:

Me! AF is due Wednesday. I was just out to the dollar store to find some pregnancy tests, but they didn't have any. Instead of paying more, I think I'm gonna play it relaxed and just wait for AF - if it's a few days late, then I'll buy a regular test and see what's going on. For months, my DH has been asking "Why don't you just wait to see if you don't get your period, then check?" Of course, I thought this was INSANE before...but I think I'm going to try it out. :winkwink:

Because we want to know now!!!

Haha.

Yeah, dH suggested that too. This time I'm gonna take his advice... We'll see!

Nausea has stayed ignorable today, except when we drove over speed bumps :sick: even though dH always takes them slow! :shrug:

Haha.

Nausea has stayed ignorable today, except when we drove over speed bumps :sick: even though dH always takes them slow! :shrug:

LOL - I know! Every time I took a pregnancy test, which was about 6 times, I couldn't wait to see if I was late. I always tested early, though that always left me even more disappointed than just getting AF. So, I've been fighting him on this for about seven months, so now to give me some sanity, maybe I'll try his advice (for once!)

Good luck! The only symptom I seem to have is some serious fatigue. I've been taking at least one nap a day for three days in a row. I've been getting adequate amounts at night, but even so. I experienced this last month though right around AF time, so....:wacko:

Hi Ladies
Just thought I would pop on and say hi here. Definitely hoping for an Oct. BFP Am officially 1 day late today. Might test tomorrow however I tested at 12 DPO and got nothing so idk if Im too hopeful or not this cycle. I was just recently diagnosed with PCOS after having two miscarriages one the first of Sept and the earlier back in late April. I have normal 31 day cycles and had a positive OPK around the 1st of this month but then the in laws were around so Im afraid we might have missed ovulation but am not sure. Would take some real luck to get that sticky bean this month. Ive started talking baby aspirin to hopefully prevent another MC and also will be starting Metformin once I get the prescription filled. Bedtime for me!! Good luck ladies!! Fingers crossed all the time!

Haha.

LOL - I know! Every time I took a pregnancy test, which was about 6 times, I couldn't wait to see if I was late. I always tested early, though that always left me even more disappointed than just getting AF. So, I've been fighting him on this for about seven months, so now to give me some sanity, maybe I'll try his advice (for once!)

Good luck! The only symptom I seem to have is some serious fatigue. I've been taking at least one nap a day for three days in a row. I've been getting adequate amounts at night, but even so. I experienced this last month though right around AF time, so....:wacko:

I am definitely not getting adequate amounts of sleep at night :growlmad: because my hands are!! :dohh: Just in the past 3 days...
My momma tells me she always had that happen while pregnant (and she was pregnant 8 times, has 9 kids) so here's hoping! :winkwink:

Tested again today and line is thicker but not any darker.

Will not test again now until 23rd and hopefully I will then be able to use a CB Digi but I have a horrible feeling that this bean(s) won't stick.

Much Love

x

Good luck! :thumbup:

I've been having the same arguments with my OH but i'm far too stubborn to listen to him :haha: I know that it makes sense to wait until after AF is due but i'm far too impatient and it's hard for me to know when to test aswell because my AF is just so irregular :( Every BFN does make TTC just that little bit harder though :nope:

Hi Ladies
Just thought I would pop on and say hi here. Definitely hoping for an Oct. BFP Am officially 1 day late today. Might test tomorrow however I tested at 12 DPO and got nothing so idk if Im too hopeful or not this cycle. I was just recently diagnosed with PCOS after having two miscarriages one the first of Sept and the earlier back in late April. I have normal 31 day cycles and had a positive OPK around the 1st of this month but then the in laws were around so Im afraid we might have missed ovulation but am not sure. Would take some real luck to get that sticky bean this month. Ive started talking baby aspirin to hopefully prevent another MC and also will be starting Metformin once I get the prescription filled. Bedtime for me!! Good luck ladies!! Fingers crossed all the time!

Fingers crossed and sending lots and lots of baby dust your way! Let us know how you get on with testing!

Tested again today and line is thicker but not any darker.

Will not test again now until 23rd and hopefully I will then be able to use a CB Digi but I have a horrible feeling that this bean(s) won't stick.

Much Love

x

I really hope that you see what you want to see when you do your Digi! Try to stay positive and i'm sending you lots and lots of sticky bean vibes!! :hugs:

That was our line of thought to about having a girl plus we did the Shettles method (not that we're bothered if its a boy) My faint BFP was at 10dpo , got a bfn at 9dpo.

Good luck girlies :dust: :flower:

What's the Shettles method then?

Hey all very very early days but had bloods done today and confirmed that i have my :bfp:

Hope more ladies on this thread will get urs too, it must be super lucky!!!xxx

Good luck! :thumbup:

I've been having the same arguments with my OH but i'm far too stubborn to listen to him :haha: I know that it makes sense to wait until after AF is due but i'm far too impatient and it's hard for me to know when to test aswell because my AF is just so irregular :( Every BFN does make TTC just that little bit harder though :nope:

Thanks!

For the last few months, AF has been coming 1 - 3 days early each time, so it seems to make sense since I usually don't even have to wait my full cycle to find out if I'm not. I had two crushing BFNs, one which DH had to hold me while I cried for about an hour because I had been SO convinced that I was. So I definitely can see his point in holding off testing until it's actually a viable reason. At least it's not much more of a wait this month and I might as well ride it out - it's only two more days until AF is due...

And I definitely agree that each month does get harder every time you see that BFN on the stick. :(

Squeals...the Shettles method is timing when you BD according to what sex you prefer....if you want a girl you BD more on the first days in your fertile period and then if you want a boy you wait until the day before/of/after ovulation. Also if you want a girl the man is supposed to finish in the outer few inches of your hoohoo and for a boy closer to your cervix. The thinking is that the female sperm is hardier and will survive the harsher pH in the first part of the hoohoo and that same pH will kill off the male sperm. And also the male spermies are faster than the female spermies.

Squeals...the Shettles method is timing when you BD according to what sex you prefer....if you want a girl you BD more on the first days in your fertile period and then if you want a boy you wait until the day before/of/after ovulation. Also if you want a girl the man is supposed to finish in the outer few inches of your hoohoo and for a boy closer to your cervix. The thinking is that the female sperm is hardier and will survive the harsher pH in the first part of the hoohoo and that same pH will kill off the male sperm. And also the male spermies are faster than the female spermies.

^ What she said lol :flower:

Woohoo!

Another BFP thats 12 already!

I tested again today using an Asda cheapie (can test 4 days before AF)

9dpo - Oct 18

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3249.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"