BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Congrats to all the bfp's. I'm so happy for all you ladies and look forward to hearing lots of updates about your pregnancies.

asfm- I am now in the tww 2dpo. I've got a while to go just going to wait and see if af shows or not. If she is a no show I will test otherwise onto next month.

Woohoo!

Another BFP thats 12 already!

I tested again today using an Asda cheapie (can test 4 days before AF)

9dpo - Oct 18

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3249.jpg

thats a lovely bfp :thumbup:

Hey all very very early days but had bloods done today and confirmed that i have my :bfp:

Hope more ladies on this thread will get urs too, it must be super lucky!!!xxx

Congratulations! :happydance:

Thanks!

For the last few months, AF has been coming 1 - 3 days early each time, so it seems to make sense since I usually don't even have to wait my full cycle to find out if I'm not. I had two crushing BFNs, one which DH had to hold me while I cried for about an hour because I had been SO convinced that I was. So I definitely can see his point in holding off testing until it's actually a viable reason. At least it's not much more of a wait this month and I might as well ride it out - it's only two more days until AF is due...

And I definitely agree that each month does get harder every time you see that BFN on the stick. :(

That's what my AF has been like - a little bit earlier each time lol. I really hope this is it for you, I have everything crossed and sending lots of vibes for you x The waiting is awful!

Woohoo!

Another BFP thats 12 already!

I tested again today using an Asda cheapie (can test 4 days before AF)

9dpo - Oct 18

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3249.jpg

thats a lovely bfp :thumbup:

I agree, that's a lovely :bfp:! Don't worry yourself... and stop doing tests or you'll drive yourself insane :haha:

Thanks!

For the last few months, AF has been coming 1 - 3 days early each time, so it seems to make sense since I usually don't even have to wait my full cycle to find out if I'm not. I had two crushing BFNs, one which DH had to hold me while I cried for about an hour because I had been SO convinced that I was. So I definitely can see his point in holding off testing until it's actually a viable reason. At least it's not much more of a wait this month and I might as well ride it out - it's only two more days until AF is due...

And I definitely agree that each month does get harder every time you see that BFN on the stick. :(

That's what my AF has been like - a little bit earlier each time lol. I really hope this is it for you, I have everything crossed and sending lots of vibes for you x The waiting is awful!

Thank you! That means a lot - I'm going to take a break for a month or two if this isn't it, so it would be pretty great if my BFP could come now instead.

looks good sofie

asfm...i have to say i love my gyn. (weird i know) but hes great he got me in this morning to do the shots for my pain and also gave me 60 provera pills and 3 refills so i just take them when needed...thats 6 months worth when usually they only give you enough for 1 month. my apt for the shots wasnt untill nov 3rd but got in today!!! he also still agrees with me about the 2 kids then histd. i said well were working on it but nothing is happening and he said "it will happen soon for you" so im pretty happy about that...

Hey ladies, tomorrow is 9 dpo, do i test or wait a few more days?

Congrats Sofie!!! I am so happy for you and am praying for a very sticky bean.

It is so good to see someone that has been trying for a while get their BFP. Gives me some hope, which I need right now. :flow::flow:

Congrats to all the other BFP this month! Hoping to see many more.

Congrats Sofie!!! I am so happy for you and am praying for a very sticky bean.

It is so good to see someone that has been trying for a while get their BFP. Gives me some hope, which I need right now. :flow::flow:

Congrats to all the other BFP this month! Hoping to see many more.

Thanks hun!

Well woke up this morning did another test (Yes I know I shouldn't anyway it came back positive.) Anyway 10 mins later I feel really sick and I still do now. Had so tried toast to see if that would settle it and it isn't.

:hugs: for Sofie, I am so happy for you!!!

My nausea stayed at an ignorable level all day except for around 6pm when I was hungry, and right now (almost 9pm), and when we were driving on bumpy roads :thumbup:

I just noticed now that my bra is off that my boobs are sore. My back has been sore on and off all day. And of course there's my hands, that keep falling asleep! >.<
AF is due Thursday according to FF, but I kind of expect her on Wednesday - although I don't really have that "imminent" feeling about it so we shall see...

:hugs: for Sofie, I am so happy for you!!!

My nausea stayed at an ignorable level all day except for around 6pm when I was hungry, and right now (almost 9pm), and when we were driving on bumpy roads :thumbup:

I just noticed now that my bra is off that my boobs are sore. My back has been sore on and off all day. And of course there's my hands, that keep falling asleep! >.<
AF is due Thursday according to FF, but I kind of expect her on Wednesday - although I don't really have that "imminent" feeling about it so we shall see...

Well Its rather weird becuase I dont hae any other symptoms other than feeling sick and my BFP my nipples are sore to touch but not like really really sore.

Ahh well we have to see on Friday :)

:witch: arrived this morning,

on a break from ttc now until after christmas but will still be checking in on you to see who gets their :bfp:

Can I join in? I'm waiting to test this month and I am wishing for BFP :D I woke up today with super sore boobs and really itchy nipples and these are symptoms from both my previous pregnancies so I'm hoping it is a sign lol. Congratz to every1 who got a BFP this month xx

:witch: arrived this morning,

on a break from ttc now until after christmas but will still be checking in on you to see who gets their :bfp:

I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope it happens quickly for you after christmas! :hugs:

Can I join in? I'm waiting to test this month and I am wishing for BFP :D I woke up today with super sore boobs and really itchy nipples and these are symptoms from both my previous pregnancies so I'm hoping it is a sign lol. Congratz to every1 who got a BFP this month xx

Hi! :) Good luck with testing this month, when are you planning to test? I hope the symptoms are a sign! :)

Thankyou, well I'm 7 DPO today not 6 lol, and I read the earliest I can test is 8 DPO but you can still get false results so I myt hang out till friday but I may not as this is actually killing me not knowing xx

wel a big congratulations to the bfps xx
does anyone know where i can get softcups from x looked on ebay but only a couple of results xx

congratulations to the BFPs but I am out AF came with force this afternoon. here we go again. FXd for those who are still waiting to test x

Hi girls,

I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to come out of the wood work. My boyf and I are getting married in January but because I'm so broody we've decided to start TTC now.

I'm due to OV any day now so we are BD a lot (hope I've got my accroymns right!). I've got some OV sticks and still only getting one line but we're too excited so BD anyway.

I'm obsessed with babies and pushchairs and planning and really worried if it takes to long to get a BFP that'll I'll go out of my mind. Hopefully the excitment of the first month TTC will wear off and I'll calm down. Or better still I'll be one of those lucky ones!

Sorry rambling

Hi everyone

Is anyone testing on Halloween? That'll be 1 day post af for me, so it's my designated testing day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->