BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Hope your :witch: stays away for halloween !!!!

:blush: sorry just had to type it :rofl:

Well Ladies, looks like I am out this month the ugly :witch: showed up almost a week early :cry: So utterly gutted since we were sure this was the month as everything had been going wonderfully. Ovulated early, BD'd tons, and what looked like implantation spotting on the 16th. Felt like I was hit by a bus when I saw the :witch: this morning. Good luck to all you girlies still waiting sending my baby dust your way since it can't have been meant for me this month. I guess we will be trying for November now :sad2:

Well, AF is due tomorrow! I got a bit worried because when I woke up, I felt crampy in my lower abdomen and hips and wondered if that was the cramps starting. I haven't felt anything since though, and I keep running to the bathroom to check if AF came yet, but it's just CM. So, who knows. I do have a bloated belly, which is usually the first sign on AF. I suppose a late AF is still some progress. lol.

Sorry to all the ladies who have had the horrible visit from the :witch:!

And good luck to everyone testing soon!

asfm - I am taking a CB Digi tonight and hopefully if it comes back pregnant I won't test again and I will call the doctors to get it confirmed :)

So I will update as soon as I have done it

:flower:

asfm - I am taking a CB Digi tonight and hopefully if it comes back pregnant I won't test again and I will call the doctors to get it confirmed :)

Good luck Sofie just did mine...and it was pregnant 1-2 hope urs is a good 1 too babe xxx

Good luck Sofie just did mine...and it was pregnant 1-2 hope urs is a good 1 too babe xxx

Thanks hun and well done :) yey....

How far along are you?

3 weeks 5 days a think hun from my calculations!
by ur ticker a day ahead of u i think, aww thats mad!!!
xxx

Aww thats so cool...

Do you fancy being bump buddies?

It would be nice to be able to chat to someone at the same stage as me

Aww thats so cool...

Do you fancy being bump buddies?

It would be nice to be able to chat to someone at the same stage as me

yea course hun, that'd be fab!!! I'll add u to my siggy xxx

Cool, I will add you to mine.

Right better ring Adam and see where the bloody hell he is. Still waiting for him to get home with my CB Digi!

Pain in the arse!

MEN!

25 minutes! he is fucking crazy! Going to have to pee I am dying for one

Hi Ladies,

So here is my Digi!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/sofiekirsten90/DSCF3251.jpg

Thanks hun, Welcome to BFP Hopefuls :)

Good luck for testing soon x

yay huge congrats...i want some of those test but they dont have them where i am.....your so lucky, i would love to see that or ven 2 lines on a test!

yay huge congrats...i want some of those test but they dont have them where i am.....your so lucky, i would love to see that or ven 2 lines on a test!

Ditto! I have those tests in my bathroom. Now if I could just make a Pregnant turn up on them, I'd be so thrilled!!

i think even when i do get the 2 lines (cuz im not goingto spend any more money on test, im just going to the docs now) i wont believe it, so its a good thing the nurses will have to tell me lol. i have a feeling there going to see me alot there and will probly think im crazy i might just have to go to the othere doc office too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->