• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Welome Newbies!

We are starting to grow really quickly!

I have added everyone to our October Hopefuls list, please let me know if anything needs changing!

So I was thinking....What if I don't get my :bfp: this month? What will I do....

Well ladies I can say that if some of us don't get our :bfp:'s I will be renaming this thread to November Hopeful's and so on and so forth....But I am hoping that we all get our :bfp:'s!

I will also change the siggys to follow the thread changes! :happydance:

My DH ( I am going to let you all in on a secret his name is Adam lol)
suggested the question for tomorrow which got me to thinking....How about every night at around 8:30pm (British) I will come on and ask for suggestions on the next days topic.....I have got written down the ones I have already asked.

So as from tomorrow night at 8:30 - Midnight (british) I will ask for suggestions on our daily questions. The best suggestion will be posted the next day....And Adam has said he will choose which question should be posted...

I am also thinking about a prize??? Maybe a free IC?....I will have to think about that one and discuss it with Adam - So bare with me on that one.

And as you can see the October Hopeful's siggy is in my signiture - I will keep reposting the code for all the ladies who want to put it in there siggy!

So here is the code....

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3093/7814.jpg[/IMG

Just add ']' at the end [/IMG in your signiture and it should be there!

Sorry about the length lol!

Much Love

x[/COLOR][/FONT]

my dh is called adam too!!!
sounds like a fun plan - might make the 2ww go a little quicker!xx

my dh is called adam too!!!
sounds like a fun plan - might make the 2ww go a little quicker!xx

Awww :)

I hate saying DH seems so weird lol.....

Well I am hoping this thread will provide advice, support, general banter and fun for everyone who is waiting to Ov, in the 2WW or in limbo....

I am thinking of making some TTC games for us all aswell :)

Just to keep us all going! :happydance:

Much Love

x

im testing 19th oct! im ovulating start of oct
hopefully october is my BFP month!!

im testing 19th oct! im ovulating start of oct
hopefully october is my BFP month!!

Hey Jen!

Welcome to October Hopefuls....

I have added you to our long list of lovely ladies and wishing you all the best on your journey to a :bfp:

I have also noticed some of our ladies have put the siggy up! they look so cool! Very proud :)

Much Love

x

Welome Newbies!

We are starting to grow really quickly!

I have added everyone to our October Hopefuls list, please let me know if anything needs changing!

So I was thinking....What if I don't get my :bfp: this month? What will I do....

Well ladies I can say that if some of us don't get our :bfp:'s I will be renaming this thread to November Hopeful's and so on and so forth....But I am hoping that we all get our :bfp:'s!

I will also change the siggys to follow the thread changes! :happydance:

My DH ( I am going to let you all in on a secret his name is Adam lol)
suggested the question for tomorrow which got me to thinking....How about every night at around 8:30pm (British) I will come on and ask for suggestions on the next days topic.....I have got written down the ones I have already asked.

So as from tomorrow night at 8:30 - Midnight (british) I will ask for suggestions on our daily questions. The best suggestion will be posted the next day....And Adam has said he will choose which question should be posted...

I am also thinking about a prize??? Maybe a free IC?....I will have to think about that one and discuss it with Adam - So bare with me on that one.

And as you can see the October Hopeful's siggy is in my signiture - I will keep reposting the code for all the ladies who want to put it in there siggy!

So here is the code....

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3093/7814.jpg[/IMG

Just add ']' at the end [/IMG in your signiture and it should be there!

Sorry about the length lol!

Much Love

x[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

so i was thinking and we all go by our made up names and we hardly know real names...to me its kinda weird to call some1 by there made up names maybe we can all tell our real names and post them on the fron page with there s/n

im SHANNA by the way every1!

so i was thinking and we all go by our made up names and we hardly know real names...to me its kinda weird to call some1 by there made up names maybe we can all tell our real names and post them on the fron page with there s/n

Shanna, thats a fantastic idea!

Obviously ladies you don't have to do this....

Well my name on BnB is my real name I am called Sofie Kirsten Hartley :)

Also If you would like to let me know when your birthday is, again you don't have to do this...Day & Month I can add this to the first page aswell...So we know when to celebrate! :)

Much Love

x

well my b day just passed it was aug 10th.

i think it would be easy to know ppls name as its posted in the first page so if we happen to forget because there are so many ppl here already we just look at the first page!...

nice to meet you sofie

me tooooo...Im hoping my reading from gail is right saying that i will test positive mid october.... hope so. been trying for a year and its hard as i have PCOS.. and havent had a period since feb so dont have a clue when OV.. so jus having lots of fun everynight with OH...untill we get a BFP!! lolxx

well my b day just passed it was aug 10th.

i think it would be easy to know ppls name as its posted in the first page so if we happen to forget because there are so many ppl here already we just look at the first page!...

nice to meet you sofie

Hey Hun,

Well I have your name up on the first page...So next to you BnB name your name is in purple in brackets :)

I have put your birthday up anyway :)

Much Love

x

me tooooo...Im hoping my reading from gail is right saying that i will test positive mid october.... hope so. been trying for a year and its hard as i have PCOS.. and havent had a period since feb so dont have a clue when OV.. so jus having lots of fun everynight with OH...untill we get a BFP!! lolxx

Hey Hun,

Welcome to October Hopefuls!

Wishing you all the best on your journey for your :bfp:

Much Love

x

Good luck girlies :hugs:

Hello my lovely!

How are things?

Have you managed to find that darn camera yet?

Can't wait to see your 2 big pink lines hun!!

Much Love

x

LOL sadly not hun :( Think I made the big mistake of accidentally chucking it out with the rubbish :(

I'm doing ok, not had any noticeable cramps all day which can only be good... tons of cm as usual. Starting to feel a bit queasy and really tired but apart from that I'm fine :haha:

How are you hun? x

:dohh:

Was AF due today or tomorrow?

Woohoo for pregnancy symptoms!

I am soo over the moon that you are pregnant hun you truely deserve it especially after 20 months!

Yeah doing great, this thread is keeping me occupied until I can test so FX'd that we could be bump buddies!

Much Love

x

Shanna, thats a fantastic idea!

Obviously ladies you don't have to do this....

Well my name on BnB is my real name I am called Sofie Kirsten Hartley :)

Also If you would like to let me know when your birthday is, again you don't have to do this...Day & Month I can add this to the first page aswell...So we know when to celebrate! :)

Much Love

x

That is a good idea. I don't think I know anyone on here by their names yet.

I'm Jill and my birthday is July 6th. If I'd get pregnant in October, I'd be due around my birthday!

Hi Jill!

I have updated the first page!

Adam's (DH) birthday is June 4th and mine is July 19th so I would love to be due inbetween! :)

I love your siggy :winkwink:

Much Love

x

Hi Sofie, add me in! I'll be testing Oct. 6th if AF doesn't arrive... We're on our 4th cycle TTC.

Hi Sofie, add me in! I'll be testing Oct. 6th if AF doesn't arrive... We're on our 4th cycle TTC.

Hey Hunny!!

Welcome to October Hopefuls!

Glad you could join us hun!

Loving your Siggy aswell!! :winkwink:

Much Love

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members