BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Not doing to bad at the minute.

I can start testing from the 25th with some FRER's but I will just use IC's...AF due on 1st October...I have myself prepared if the :witch: shows her face like she did last time!

UBBER THICK PANTY LINERS!

She usually gets me in the middle of the night and she always shows up without any warning so I will be ready for her! :rofl:

How are you doing hun?!

Much Love

x

HAHA!!! :rofl: well I'm glad you're prepared, but I hope she gets lost and can't find you this month :)

I'm doing alright... Got lotsa ewcm today so I'm just waiting for DH to get home from work so we can BD!!! Next month I think i'm gonna use OPK's cuz it's annoying not knowing exactly when I'm ovulating...

Woohoo for :sex:

I decided not to use OPK's this month....Really stressed me out having to POAS and then the line doesn't get any darker.

I just did a rough guess because I'm not really producing any EWCM at the minute so not hugley optimistic but then again you never know!

Hope you catch that eggy hun!

Much Love

x

Thanks Sofie, I hope maybe the lower stress levels will do you good!!

Hi Jill!

I have updated the first page!

Adam's (DH) birthday is June 4th and mine is July 19th so I would love to be due inbetween! :)

I love your siggy :winkwink:

Much Love

x

Aw, that would be neat! My husband would like a baby due in October since that's his birth month (he said he'd like to try that for #2) but I love the idea of spring and summer babies! The weather is more pleasant, no risk of getting stuck in snow storms, no college courses - much nicer and easy going!

Though really, as long as I see a BFP, I'll be happy with any month!

I would love to have a spring/summer baby imagine all the lovely dresses and shorts you could put them in and lovely hats!

Love it!

Much Love

x

I would love to have a spring/summer baby imagine all the lovely dresses and shorts you could put them in and lovely hats!

Love it!

Much Love

x

Aw, I didn't even think of that! I was stuck on how I could take a little baby outside for fresh air without having to bundle them up in layers and layers, or taking walks with them in strollers. And for all those first few month check ups, it would be easy enough to take them without worrying about snow storms or the bitter cold for an infant.

OK Ladies!

We are starting a weekly competition!

I will ask you a question about either TTC or Pregnancy and all you have to do is tell me the answer by sending me a PM. All entries will be put into a hat and a name picked out at random will be the winner.

The prize is an IC test. I will announce the winner and I will need to winner to send me thier Address so I can send thier prize!

In the envelope there will be a card congratulating them and their IC stuck inside. If the competition thing takes off I will start putting other things in there such as OPK's and what not :)

So this weeks competition will close at midnight Wednesday 29th September.

THIS WEEKS COMPETITION QUESTION IS.....

WHAT DATE DID DANNII MINOGUE GIVE BIRTH TO ETHAN EDWARD SMITH?

(DD-MM-YYYY)

You have got to be init to win it ladies!

Much Love

x

:thumbup:Hey everyone

My RL name is Amanda, I just sent my answer in, although Im not really sure what a IC test is lol ( still trying to figure out all the lingo)

Also wanted to tell you all that I made crab stuffed chicken for dinner...Never tried it before, but I get tiered of making the same thing over and over :haha:

Hey Hun,

Here is a picture of an IC (Internet Cheapie)....It's just a pregnancy test strip that you dip in your urine.

IC.jpg

Much Love

x

Well it's nearly 3am and I am still awake!

Can't sleep because I am sweating like a pig!

Seriously it's like dripping off me! Sorry TMI lol.

Think I might have a cold shower and then try and nod off!

Good night ladies!

Oh and don't forget....You have to be init to win it!

Much Love

x

Night Sofie, hope you sleep well! (And by the way I really like you're name and the way it's spelt!)

Count me in, still awaiting September AF 4 days Late so still in, but more likely October xx

HI GIRLS I AM NEW HWRE. I HAD A M/C 6 MONTHS AGO. LAST MONTH I HAD A CHEMICAL. I HOPE ALL OF US WILL GET BIG FAT:bfp: ON OCTOBER AND ITS MY #1.

so i was thinking and we all go by our made up names and we hardly know real names...to me its kinda weird to call some1 by there made up names maybe we can all tell our real names and post them on the fron page with there s/n

im SHANNA by the way every1!

hey great idea...

my name is Amy

my birthday is 11th December !!

xx

Hi all i'm kellie and my birthday was yesterday :rofl: 22nd september xx

Good luck to everyone x

belated Happy Birthday kellie. Hopefully you'll get a belated pressie in the form of a BFP soon:bfp:

:dohh:

Was AF due today or tomorrow?

Woohoo for pregnancy symptoms!

I am soo over the moon that you are pregnant hun you truely deserve it especially after 20 months!

Yeah doing great, this thread is keeping me occupied until I can test so FX'd that we could be bump buddies!

Much Love

x

She was due Tuesday because I OV'd 3 days early but was originally due tomorrow... bricking it!!

My boobs are changing which is good... girls have recommended I buy a nursing bra now because they're so sore.

Thank you hun I'm still in shock. Doctors appointment tomorrow and hopefully a blood test :D

:hugs: I would love for us to be bump buddies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->