BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

OK Ladies!

We are starting a weekly competition!

I will ask you a question about either TTC or Pregnancy and all you have to do is tell me the answer by sending me a PM. All entries will be put into a hat and a name picked out at random will be the winner.

The prize is an IC test. I will announce the winner and I will need to winner to send me thier Address so I can send thier prize!

In the envelope there will be a card congratulating them and their IC stuck inside. If the competition thing takes off I will start putting other things in there such as OPK's and what not

So this weeks competition will close at midnight Wednesday 29th September.

THIS WEEKS COMPETITION QUESTION IS.....

WHAT DATE DID DANNII MINOGUE GIVE BIRTH TO ETHAN EDWARD SMITH?

(DD-MM-YYYY)

You have got to be init to win it ladies!

count me in..im hoping for a BFP on october 11th!

Well, just an update for me. I'm on CD15 and as of yesterday, no highs or peaks on my CBFM, so I'm thinking my cycle will end up longer than 31 days seeing as I haven't ovulated yet...

Good luck to everyone!

I hope you Ov soon hun!

Ladies, Please don't forget about our weekly competition....See above for details!

Much Love

x

Hey Sofie, did you finally get some sleep in last night?

I finally dropped off at 5am and slept til 1pm:blush:

Feel quite refreshed though so hopefully I can sleep better tonight!

Much Love

x

oh wow, I could never sleep in till 1pm, but I'm glad you got some sleep!!

Thanks hun....

Come on ladies join in on our weekly competition....The prize for the winner is an October Hopeful Congratulations Card with a free IC Test!

The question is on the first page under October Hopefuls News, just PM me your answer and you could be our first winner!

Much Love

x

An update on me:

I've been expecting AF since Monday, but still nothing. I'm CD 27, and have been experiencing weird cycle shifts lately. I used to be always 28 days on the dot. O'ed around 14. Typical, really. Now two months ago I was CD 34 until AF came, last month I was CD 25...now who knows? I'm not predictable at all anymore. I got a BFN yesterday, so it's just a waiting game from here.

It's so >>frustrating<< when AF decides to play hide and seek with me! Just get done already and let me move into my new cycle! :dohh:

Curious, what is everyone's CD? Wonder if there's any potential cycle buddies on here for anyone?

An update on me:

I've been expecting AF since Monday, but still nothing. I'm CD 27, and have been experiencing weird cycle shifts lately. I used to be always 28 days on the dot. O'ed around 14. Typical, really. Now two months ago I was CD 34 until AF came, last month I was CD 25...now who knows? I'm not predictable at all anymore. I got a BFN yesterday, so it's just a waiting game from here.

It's so >>frustrating<< when AF decides to play hide and seek with me! Just get done already and let me move into my new cycle! :dohh:

Curious, what is everyone's CD? Wonder if there's any potential cycle buddies on here for anyone?

I soooooo know how you feel....I got af every month between 20-22 on the dot....then two months ago it was on the 17th, then last month it was a whole week before that!!! so it ended up being 3 weeks apart...2 AF in one stinking month. I have no idea where I am charting now.....

An update on me:

I soooooo know how you feel....I got af every month between 20-22 on the dot....then two months ago it was on the 17th, then last month it was a whole week before that!!! so it ended up being 3 weeks apart...2 AF in one stinking month. I have no idea where I am charting now.....

Yes! What is with that?? It's like AF knows I really want a baby now, so she's going to mess up my perfect cycle and make everything suddenly terribly confusing and unpredictable! Bad AF, bad!

An update on me:

Yes! What is with that?? It's like AF knows I really want a baby now, so she's going to mess up my perfect cycle and make everything suddenly terribly confusing and unpredictable! Bad AF, bad!

Maybe it has something to do with the moon?? Fall arrives at 8:09 last evening and it came with the full Harvest Moon (1st time in 19 years that the Harvest Moon is on the Equinox) and Jupiter right beside the moon (closest Jupiter has been to earth since 1963). So if you believe AF has something do do with the moon phases, maybe thats why we are all messed up. I have to believe its something, cause then it will get back to normal soon FX :haha:

Well if the moon does have an effect on af then I am feeling more relaxed :haha:

Can't believe it's Autumn already!

Well if the moon does have an effect on af then I am feeling more relaxed :haha:

Can't believe it's Autumn already!

Yes, this summer was definitely one of the quickest. Or maybe that's because so much happened this summer. And now it's gone? Wow.

I'd excuse AF due to the moon this month, but has anything wacky been going on for three months with the moon? :laugh2:

:haha: Not the last three months lol.....But I was giving AF the couple of days from two months ago..then blaming the moon on the last month lol

Well I am going to blame it on the moon aswell..

My Cycle was really up the wall and then the past three months it has been coming on the dot on the 1st of every month but I haven't been producing EWCM.

So I think that it took 3 months for the moon shift and now it is where is should be so hopefully all this will mean lots of October BFPS!!!

Much Love

x

My Cycle was really up the wall and then the past three months it has been coming on the dot on the 1st of every month but I haven't been producing EWCM.

x

The reason why I wondered about having O'ed last month (I've never ever not O'ed before) was because of the complete lack of EWCM in September. I usually have plenty, but this month skipped. I'd be willing to blame the moon on that one if it means that it won't happen again this month! :haha:

:hi: i'm not quite out yet af due fri/sat but tested neg this morning so hoping oct will be my month,i had a reading off sandra a few months ago and she said oct conception,we'll see :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->