Big Brother Group

:happydance::happydance:
That sounds like a fab idea Sambatiki! :happydance:

I know it's thinking too far into the future, but does anyone know when the final is? :blush: x

:hissy: well i must do some house work :cry::cry::growlmad::hangwashing::dishes::laundry::wave: and then :shower:

::wave: be back later :happydance::happydance:

waitingforbump... if you do get jen on ere make sure u delete ur previous comment bout how u saw her and she looked a right mess hahahah :) :rofl:

waitingforbump... if you do get jen on ere make sure u delete ur previous comment bout how u saw her and she looked a right mess hahahah :) :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Thanks for that! I'll make sure I do! HaHa x

:rofl:

Been looking for a final date and its rumoured to be on the 4th sept!

Cant believe that there is only 1 week to go and there's not been much in the papers! Normally The Sun would be going mad by now!

I looked as well and couldn't find anything!

Raaar 4th September? I'll be 21 by then! :rofl: That means that from next week, I won't have a life again while I am 20! :happydance: x

:rofl:

I might have to have my party the week after my birthday as well then, just so nobody has to miss Big Brother! :blush:

Maybe you could have an eviction/21st birthday party! with fancy dress and tasks!

OMG! What an idea! :happydance: I might suggest that to some friends!
Or, I could have another small "birthday party" on the night of the final! :rofl:
x

I was thinking of maybe even 3! LOL One for friends and family, a BBQ for family, and close friends, and then this one for me and my besties! :rofl:x

lol im gonna be sat in my challet at bognor regis watchin big brother while everyone else is out enjoyin their holiday in the clubs :)

I'm so jealous! The American one hasn't started yet! I still have to wait until July.

first big brother nastey nick kicked out :rofl: craige was the winner

pete how fab was he :)

nickey she was fab

did not like penney

karmel he was fab see him at our xmas pamtomiime :)

I hope they have some better people than last year. I absolutely hated them last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->