Bournemouth meet(Pizza hut and wacky warehouse)

Bournemouth meet sounds good to me - can't do Thursdays though :( as Ben and I have sing and sign which I have already paid for so don't like missing it.

I can only do Wednesdays as its my day off, Monday could be a possibility as i can ask nicely to swap days. Aust has nursery on a tues and thurs so cant do then!

Can I tag along please? I don't have a baby yet but am due the end of April and I don't have any mummy friends.

okay i can do monday,tuesday wednesday or anytime on the week of the 11th of march..so any of them!! x

Should we say wed 10th march then? I can't do the monday and I think Katy works Tuesday. Jenny and Mrs Glitz - is that date any good with you both?

Should we say wed 10th march then? I can't do the monday and I think Katy works Tuesday. Jenny and Mrs Glitz - is that date any good with you both?

I can't do the 10th, and I don't think Jenny can either :(

we can still go pizza hut!! you may meet gordon the tramp too if u heard of him haha

im good any day that week!

i wont have any cash week after dont think but i may be okay as im not paying for train fare x

I can do the 17th March (wed) my OH can give me a lift home that evening as he is on a 1st aid course in Poole that day :)

the 17th would be perfect actually i get money
the day before :thumbup:

xx​

Is southampton cheaper for you to get to Han?

yeh its £15.50. to be honest id rather do a proper bournemouth one when its sunny :)

I thought we'd already decided bournemouth? and to be honest we aren't doing the beach anyway if you read through what we're doing.thought we'd already decided on bournemouth why does it have to change?

im up for bournemouth still ... only £10 more
and we could always do it again in the summer
im up for just going to lunch and the arcades,
maybe abit of tourist shopping lol get some rock!
:cloud9:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"