Bournemouth meet(Pizza hut and wacky warehouse)

sounds good to me hun we don't have to do wacky warehouse aswell :D x

southampton in march
bournemouth in april :thumbup:

can we do the southampton meet
around the 25th if poss??
right on emily's bday :dohh:
we can have one while we're there!!

:happydance::happydance:

xx​

I am all confused now! Doesn't take much! :haha:

I can do Bournemouth whenever. I must remember to check this thread!

We are doing another Southampton in march,then bournemouth in April hun.
Your welcome to come southampton too,you could get train with me.
Plus i can meet up whenever as your close to me :D

25th March for Southampton is fine for me, how does that suit everyone else?

I can only do Wednesdays I do keep saying! Don't worry count me n Aust out if it's too difficult.

I can only do Wednesdays I do keep saying! Don't worry count me n Aust out if it's too difficult.

Should we plan a Wednesday for the April meet, hopefully your foot will be better by then.

I can't really do Southampton. I have severe SPD and am on crutches, it's probably too much of a trek from the station to the city centre. Plus I tire really easily with the crutches! :lol:

I can't really do Southampton. I have severe SPD and am on crutches, it's probably too much of a trek from the station to the city centre. Plus I tire really easily with the crutches! :lol:

You can share a taxi with me! I had SPD in pregnancy (was on crutches too, you have my sympathy) and I find it hard to walk far now. I'm still in pain from my last outing, my poor pelvis!

katy hun,i can do wednesdays and make sure we do a wednesday one day seeing as you missed out last time.
when its bournemouth meet we'll makie sure we do a wednedsya for you hun

xx

It's just annoying that the one right where I live people arrange so that I cAn't go!
I work which is why I can't do any other day than a weds. I don't understand why the people who don't work cant be flexible and do. Kasey said she can't do wednesdAy either.

It's just annoying that the one right where I live people arrange so that I cAn't go!
I work which is why I can't do any other day than a weds. I don't understand why the people who don't work cant be flexible and do. Kasey said she can't do wednesdAy either.

Just because people don't work doesn't mean they don't have other commitments :flower:

Katy i understand hun and i make myself as flexible as poss,because even if i have commitments there not huge like work..
Hun i can do any day and me you and Kate could always meet up in southampton any wednesday you want :Dbut deff want u and Kate to come bournemouth one so will deff do wednesday one then! x

have been away for the weekend so just catching up on what we have decided. I should be able to do 25th March - I will come after Sing and Sign so would probably be able to meet you about 12:30ish if thats ok. April sounds cool for Bournemouth meet and I'll be able to do any day xx

we will definitely have to arrange the April meet for a wednesday so you can come along too :)

oooooooooh another meet yay!!!!!
I enjoyed the last Southampton meet so much shame about the rain though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"