• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddy while TTC#1

Hi all!

Wow Tina, I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I know all too well what it's like to have a loved one sick in the hospital, and it's so scary and awful. I can really see how something like that would make you appreciate how short and precious life is and be anxious to grow your family!

Sorry about your BFN Cupoftea, but it's still so early! Don't give up hope yet! And sorry about the job, but at least you seem pretty happy with your current one?

I'm counting the first day I started bleeding from my m/c as CD1, so I'm considering myself CD 19 today, and I ovulated last cycle on CD21....my cycles are very irregular usually, but interestingly enough, even though I had a m/c not real period, my cycle seems to be following the exact same pattern as last cycle. Haven't got a positive OPK yet, but had EWCM yesterday and today and am hoping to O on Friday. Hubby and I are BDing every day this week, so FX! I'm feeling very hopeful! :happydance:

I just want to test for hcg but it's top early. IF I ovulate like my normal cycles then I won't ovulate until Saturday, but I feel like it's going to be sooner. We are doing it every other day though...hopefully we have things covered that way. I've been so exhausted the last few days and had no patience for anything. Idk why that is though lol. Katie when are you planning on testing?

Hi Ladies, I'm back from the Wedding :) 2 weeks flew by fast.
I'm still Waiting on AF to show up.. CD39 here. I'm hoping this month is the month, I have a few symptoms going on:
Sore breast
Tired
Gassy
Slightly nauseous after eating but no vomiting.
and a very very faint BFP test but not counting it because its on a cheapie and really faint.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/hizzi/test0910_zps626bf5d1.jpg This mornings.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/hizzi/test_zps47344d08.jpg Tonights

Oooo exciting! I can't see a line but I never can with the first faint ones, keep testing and I look forward to it getting darker! How long are your cycles normally? Have you missed a period?

Katie I'm so glad you're feeling so positive and hopeful. That's the kind of pma we need! :thumbup: sounds like you're giving it a really good go!

Babydust when will you test then? Are you feeling any symptoms?

I'm feeling like AF may show up any second. But not out just yet!!

I feel like I have pregnancy symptoms again but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm exhausted halfway through the day, I'm getting out of breath easily and tonight I haven't felt well. But who knows! Idk when I should start testing. Probably another week?

Oooo exciting! I can't see a line but I never can with the first faint ones, keep testing and I look forward to it getting darker! How long are your cycles normally? Have you missed a period?

Katie I'm so glad you're feeling so positive and hopeful. That's the kind of pma we need! :thumbup: sounds like you're giving it a really good go!

Babydust when will you test then? Are you feeling any symptoms?

I'm feeling like AF may show up any second. But not out just yet!!

My cycles are really irregular so it's hard to know, No sign of a line today so who knows whats up, nothing to do but wait and see now :)

Today was my first day using preseed. Let's hope me using this works!!! I don't have any opks at the moment so I'm starting early in case I ovulate earlier than all my apps tell me lol

I think that if we don't get pregnant this month then I may ask the hubby what he thinks about using that also! I have heard really good things about it.

I hope I'm one of the success stories lol. I've heard good things also. A lot of people getting pregnant the first couple months and some who haven't gotten pregnant yet but still love it. So here's to hoping it works for me, and here's to hoping you don't need it cuz you get your bfp this time!

Hey gals!

We used preseed last cycle, and got pregnant, so who knows if that had anything to do with it, but I say it can't hurt!

So I figured I was going to O yesterday and we were DTD all week long, but alas, no O yet. No positive OPK yet and I'm on CD22....so who knows...I mean, my cycles are super irregular and the mc probably threw things off on top of that so I really don't know when to expect O at this point or even if it will happen this cycle at all. Trying to stay positive and not get discouraged! Heading off to spend the weekend with DH's folks so not sure if we'll be able to get in any BD but we shall see.

How are you feeling in general Katie? We have been dtd every other day...do you think you may have O'd before you started to use the tests?

How are you feeling in general Katie? We have been dtd every other day...do you think you may have O'd before you started to use the tests?

Oh I feel fine I guess, just impatient and definitely not preggo! :? I started using the OPKs the first day I had no bleeding from the mc so I don't think I missed it, and my temp hasn't spiked yet either....so just waiting waiting waiting...I really do hope I O this cycle though! I really don't want it to be weeks and weeks till AF shows up with no O at all.

How about you? Did you decide when you're going to start testing? Are you charting at all this cycle or just taking a more laid back approach with lots of getting busy? haha :)

I'm not keeping track this cycle. We have been covering every other day pretty much. I hope we get pregnant this cycle but I'm becoming impatient and just want to know. Last time I was pregnant my symptoms were exhaustion, diarrhea, and sore boobs...well I have the first two again. It could just be coincidental but I'm hoping for the best. Oh and I've been peeing a lot again. All I want to do is test! But I'm trying to be strong lol

Well AF came early for me. I wasn't surprised but disappointed. This cycle DH is away for the 3 days that are leading up to O, according to my app. I was really frustrated when I realised, but I suppose we will have to just do our best and DTD the morning he goes and before, using preseed and praying! I'm trying to let go of it in my head and trust iin Gods timing. It is hard though and I just keep wondering if it will ever happen!

Wishing you girls all the best for this cycle. You are all brilliant!

Don't think negatively yet! Maybe you will O late or something...or maybe his sperm will hang on long enough for when you O! I'm getting so anxious over here to start testing myself!

Hey ladies. So I feel like I'm already over analyzing every little symptom now! Idk when I O'd so all I want to do is test lol. I'm having some slight pinching on my right side. I'm hoping that's a good sign. How is everyone?

Hi Girls,

Been away from the board for just a little bit as I started feeling pretty discouraged when O didn't happen as I thought it would. It really seemed like I was on track for my cycle to follow the same pattern as the previous one, but I should have known having always had irregular cycles that this one would be no different. I kept thinking my OPKs were getting darker, I had fertile CM, but O still didn't happen. Then my CM changed, OPKs seem to get lighter....hubby's work schedule has been crazy busy so finding time to BD has been hard. It all got a bit frustrating for a minute there.

But then I went back to acupuncture (I hadn't been in two weeks) on Monday and that helped me centre myself again and feel less frustrated. Then the fertile CM came back and tonight my OPK was almost a positive. Last cycle I had a near positive one evening, then the next day a clear positive, then I O'd the day after that. So here's hoping.

It's 10pm here and hubby is still not home from work, he's had a ridiculously long day so I'm really hoping he'll be up for it when he comes home! Haha.

So sorry AF showed up for you cupoftea! My husband also travels for work a lot and often works 15 or 16 hour days so I know how hard it can be to fit in baby-making time! I find it kind of sucks the magic out of it having to schedule like crazy, but I also know it will be so worth it when our baby finally arrives.

When I was talking to a friend about fertility charting the other day she said "Why don't you just save yourself the trouble and have sex every day?". I wish! Unfortunately our schedules just don't allow it!

Anyway, fx for you for next cycle!!

Can't wait for you to test babydust!!! I feel so much anticipation for you!!

Awww cupoftea I'm sorry af sucks at life lol. I hope she don't show again till late next year!

I am just waiting for O day and using preseed when we dtd! Not using opks so I'm trying to dtd often enough cuz I have a few different apps and some of them differ on days I'll o and and when af will show so I'm just trying to cover basis lol.

We all need to get our sticky bfps and then be bump buddies!!!! Fx'd for us alllll!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->