Bull ring birmingham 27th jan !!

ok shall we say by millies cookies lol? does everyone kno where that is.. not that u can miss it!

well... i have no idea where that is lol im sure shelleylu will though, do you all want to head for the bullring then, the only reason im asking is i have pins in my leg/hip so i will struggle to walk a long way..if you were going to venture into the bullring or somewhere else then i could meet you there if thts ok??

h x

Just a hopefully helpful note:

Millies Cookies is right by the ticket barriers and you will most likely get caught up in crowds or moved on (I used to work there and know what its like) - I would recommend walking further away from Millies and meeting outside Marks and Spencer (past smiths, the first class lounge and opposite left luggage - from the lifts, left out of the lift and then turn right - its there...), it's quieter there.

The Bullring when I did a Forum Meet Up there in 2007 had very few places that a large group can sit and just chat - the Pallasades (Go up to floor 3 in the Bullright, leave by the upper level and onto the main street - its right there!) has a huge food court on the top floor that might be better for you all...

I hope all this helps...

MrBum

I don't mind where we meet aslong as we could sit down somewhere as like bigbelly I have a bad pelvis and hips, il have to walk slow but i think we will still have a good day xx

yeh i think we was gona head there as we was going to look round the shops too i think, if there is still just me, u , shelly lu, momandpeanut and jazzy i reckon we shoud be ok???? what do you think ladies?

Can you putme down as a maybe? It's the day before my Due Date so I'm not sure I'll be there, tbh unless I give birth in the next couple of days it's unlikely I'd be able to make it - but will let you know nearer the time!

Can you putme down as a maybe? It's the day before my Due Date so I'm not sure I'll be there, tbh unless I give birth in the next couple of days it's unlikely I'd be able to make it - but will let you know nearer the time!

yeh of course! just let us know if LO decides to come!

So where are we def gonna be meeting then?

well everyone who is getting the train, we will meet outside marks and spencers, which after you have gone through the ticket barriers do a left past millies cookies and WHS then its just there. ok?

I know where M&S is - fine by me :)

Good luck with everything LuluBee - Hopefully see you there xxx

I think the Bullring will be fine as there are only a few of us. I did post in 2nd tri, but nobody replied :( Fine, let them miss the cake...

xxxxxx

cake?!?!?

nooooooooooooooooo......i cant..dont let me!!

ill be guided by shelleylu i hav no idwa where anything is in brum lol

h x

Sounds good to me to !!

Right what time ??????

And Mmmmmm bring on the cake !! :rofl:

shal we say 12 then gives us abit more time, how does that work with LO's feeds etc?

earlier would be better for me but if a no go with everyone else thats fine, ill drop mads at school at 9 get to shelleylu at about 930 so ill get there about 10-1030...ill need to leave at 130/2 by the latest to get maddison back from school

h x

ok shall we say 11 then, thats fine by me.... is that ok with everyone else?

Would yo mind putting me down as a maybe as well - I'm in the same situation as LuluBee so depends on if little one makes an arrival anytime soon. Would be lovely to meet you all plus I am going insain around the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->