Bull ring birmingham 27th jan !!

Not fully sure if I can make it now, hopefully should be able to but if not then im sorry :(

11 is fine with me !!

Kate where abouts in cov are you ??

Im Allesley Park, right by Tile hill. Are you getting the train into Bham? My nearest station is tile Hill so I will attempt to catch it from there if they sort out the trains!! :dohh:

Ill be getting the train from tile hil to so if you can still make it let me know the day before and i could meet you at the station if you fancy the company x

Sounds good idea. I will PM you the day before to let you know situation - I am really hoping little one will make an apperence soon but I can't see it happening before the end of next week however much I hope!:dohh: . x

katew and lulubee hows it looking, any signs of LO's yet? xxx

11 is fine for me and shelley where we gonna meet again?

h x

bump bump... whats going on ladies are we meeting up or not tomorrow?

h x

yeh today at 11 outside marks and spences in new street. is evry1 still cumin?

aw gdgd, im setting off in 10 mins, my phone has broke so i wont be able to contact you at all now so i will see you at 11!

just wanted to say thanks for a lovely day ladies, really enjoyed it. we will have to do it again sometime!

I had a lovely day to thank you , definatly do it again !! x

Hi girls, ever so sorry - I thought the meet was on thursday!! I have even found out the times for the trains for on thursday :dohh: I'll blame it on baby brain :blush:

yup ditto....

had a lovely time, summer and logan were so well behaved, it was just mr t that was a tad mardy and vocal lol!!

see you again soon..

katew..next time we meet up you can bring bubba with you and wel make sure you have the right day lol

h x

Oh Kate that baby brain is a nightmare isnt it !!

But at least baby can come next time ! :happydance:

And Thomas was so lovely and very daper in his tie !!!

:) Count me and little one in for next time and I will try and get the right day! Glad to hear that you all had a lovely time and look forward to the next meet.

Hey girls, i agree, i had a lovely time- your horrific birth stories were all i needed! haha.. no, only kidding...ie Will definately have to do it again soon- shame we're not closer really.

xxxxxxxx

ps, all your babies were lovely and very good! Even mr t didnt cry at me!

xxxxx

i look forward to next time then. espec with kate and LO joining us :)

Glad you all had a good time, sorry I couldn't make it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->