Bull ring birmingham 27th jan !!

i would of tryed to make that too but i havnt had the internet for a few weeks so i only read a message about the meet too late for me to plan , im in wolverhampton so not too far, let me know next time you have one, hope you had a nice time x x x

We're definalty gonna do it again - so I'll make sure you know about it next time!!

I think we should make a start on when. Anyone got any ideas? I'd like to make the most of out not working by drinking coffee in Selfridges....lol

Anybody got any ideas???

xx

Im up for meeting anytime !!

i lead such an exciting life that most of my days are free lol !!! :rofl:

Im up for meeting anytime !!

i lead such an exciting life that most of my days are free lol !!! :rofl:

lol - see the thing is - I am soooo busy and important that I'd really struggle to fit you in the diary..... Yeah right!!

Hows about in a couple of weeks - after the half term???

Hi, Would you mind if we make an apperance this time? I will make sure I pop it into the correct day in the diary this time!! I can fit in with when you decide- I'm the same, not exactly busy.

Lately the highlight of my day is walking down to the local somerfield. The staff are getting to know me far to well :rofl:

anyone got any ideas of a date that we should arrange to meet?

Ooo another meet great , any one have any preference on days ????

me and logan can be free any time !

And Kate you are more than welcome xx

ok well i cant really do mondays or wednesday or thursday.

a tuesday would be good for me if thats ok with everyone else?

shall we say tuesday the 31st of March? that gives people nearly 2 weeks then, its not this tues coming up but the next?

Thats good for me !! Ill send a couple of messages to the others see how many we can get x

I have replied to your message Kelly. Count me in

thanks kelly,so there is def me you and kate, i will start up a new thread too to see if anyone else is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->