Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

Oooh, Little Fetus :)

We have had a midwife appointment but don't have scan until 12 weeks, I still don't know when it is so bet it will be later than 12 weeks

We made our FB announcement, just got to wait til scan to check all is ok before we announce.

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PicsArt_1377251210985_zpsdd43d765.jpg

That announcement is GREAT!!!!!!! I take it that is your daughter? If so, she's adorable!! And I love the outfits!!!!

Thanks Hun, yes that's my little girl :) was so difficult getting her to stay still as she kept getting up and walking to the camera haha, so we had to make the pictures work :)

Mrs. B: that annoucnement is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

and yes, I was very happy for fetus graduation yesterday haha.

cantwait: wow thats a lot of twins in your family! that would be so cool! i dont have any twins in my family and always wish I could have twins lol. my husband says my boobs have grown, but I dont think so..even if they have, its VERY slight. when compared with how fast my belly is growing its annoying haha.

and i know EXACTLY what you mean!! i feel like people will judge me when they see me and I will just blurt out "im pregnant!!" out of embarassment lol. the problem is, I used to be thinner and gained a lot of weight. I feel like I had gotten to the limit and now that I look even fatter people will be like "omg she really just doesnt give a damn, does she!?" I actually skipped 2 parties because of this. silly, i know.

Ha ha Mah - if your husband says your boobs have grown, then they have - he is the expert in that department :)

I am now officially wearing maternity tops for work, but they are already snug!! I guess I should get the size up from what I was pre-baby instead of a maternity top in the size I was :( But bump is still more of a flab then a bump at the mo.

Definitely a lot of twins...I would have liked twins first time round, but don't think I have enough arms to handle twins along with a toddler Mummy's Boy...Only 3 & 1/2 weeks till scan now lol...still feels like forever!

I don't blame you for skipping the parties...I feel so unattractive right now I don't even want to leave the house! I gained a couple of sizes from my last pregnancy but then managed to lose them early this year, then we moved house and got pregnant so I have gained again...just want this bump to hurry up and get hard so I at least look pregnant and not fat.

Ok that makes me feel better---my bump is soft and I keep questioning whether it is a bump it just fat haha.

I have to say..week 10 has been the worst so far---I was counting on things winding down since we're almost at the first trimester finish line but I guess that's not how it works! I have had terrible nausea from 6 weeks but starting at 10 weeks I vomit too...te other day I peed myself while vomiting :(

And now...I feel like I smell so bad down there! It's not like a fishy smell just this thick sweet GROSS smell!!! It makes me puke, literally!!! I can't believe I can't stand MYSELF!!!

Pregnancy is getting less ad less glamorous every day.

How are you ladies doing

Ok that makes me feel better---my bump is soft and I keep questioning whether it is a bump it just fat haha.

I have to say..week 10 has been the worst so far---I was counting on things winding down since we're almost at the first trimester finish line but I guess that's not how it works! I have had terrible nausea from 6 weeks but starting at 10 weeks I vomit too...te other day I peed myself while vomiting :(

And now...I feel like I smell so bad down there! It's not like a fishy smell just this thick sweet GROSS smell!!! It makes me puke, literally!!! I can't believe I can't stand MYSELF!!!

Pregnancy is getting less ad less glamorous every day.

How are you ladies doing

Mah I now regularly pee a little with throwing up thanks to having hg :-\

As for the smell your since of smell is hightend in pregnancy, but I am the same.

Hope the sickness disappears for you after the 12 week mark x

Hi Mah - I actually started throwing up at 10 weeks too!! First it was non-stop nausea and dry heaving, then I hit 10 weeks and once every few days I'll actually throw up. Madness!! I'm feeling so down from feeling bad every second of the day that I have an appointment today to see Doctor to get prescribed pills to help with the nausea.

My smell is so strong that when I'm dry heaving in the loo, the smell of the room and toilet makes me heave even more - so you can't win. Plus I wake up at 2am EVERY morning and can't get back to sleep till 3am. And even though I'm in bed by 9.30 every night, I'm still so exhausted during the day!!!

I don't think I could handle a third baby - the thought of going through this again but with two children seems crazy lol.

Hope you are all feeling slightly better today x

Hi Mah - I actually started throwing up at 10 weeks too!! First it was non-stop nausea and dry heaving, then I hit 10 weeks and once every few days I'll actually throw up. Madness!! I'm feeling so down from feeling bad every second of the day that I have an appointment today to see Doctor to get prescribed pills to help with the nausea.

My smell is so strong that when I'm dry heaving in the loo, the smell of the room and toilet makes me heave even more - so you can't win. Plus I wake up at 2am EVERY morning and can't get back to sleep till 3am. And even though I'm in bed by 9.30 every night, I'm still so exhausted during the day!!!

I don't think I could handle a third baby - the thought of going through this again but with two children seems crazy lol.

Hope you are all feeling slightly better today x

OMG WE ARE THE SAME!!! The smell of the room makes me gag more too!!!!!!

ITS TERRIBLE!!!

so before, I was basically just eating sugary cereals and bagels bc nothing else stayed down. as of yesterday, sugary cereals dont stay down anymore either, so just bagels for me. i recommend bagels tho...it really fills you up and stays down.

Hi Mah - the loo and the kitchen make me gag - I'm a prisoner in my own house haha.

Do you toast the bagels? I only like them toasted (unless they have salmon and cream cheese he he).

I am really into veg. at the mo (with my son it was all about meat lol). Anyone else having weird cravings?

Hey Ladies how are you all?

I had my 12 week scan last week, all looks well :) just very blurry pictures

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1379358885320_zps36b6a453.jpg

oh my gosh mrs.b, congrats! so adorable!!!

amazing how much more they look liek BABIES at 12 weeks from 8 weeks!

my scan is tomorrow and seeing your pics makes me so excited :) I will be 12w5d so hoping I can see a little more, esp the nub. I have been researching gender based on the nub--just hope I can get a clear pic!

CantWait: has the MS eased up? I havent vomited in two days and nausea has eased. my midday naps have also become more rare. feeling a litle better now

Baby was 12+3 in mine but with my left over belly from my danger and the little wriggle bum the pictures are rubbish. I weigh less than I did before my daughter but her pics are really clear. Never mind. I keep comparing them though and although my gut feeling is another girl, I think it's a boyish forehead in these pics.

Good luck with your scan x

Mah, how can you tell the gender with the nub? My scan is Monday and I should be 13w 2d. With my son I was told I was having a girl...big shock when I gave birth to him - so this time I'm completely freaking out over the sex they tell me with the second scan...

Mrs B - baby looks great. Was it wriggling a lot or did it stay still.

My nausea 'had' gotten better, then I went and vomited this morning. But I think overall it's improving...not as tired as before also, which helps.

It was quite a wriggley baby, but more rolling around turning away from us then back to wards us etc. only a couple of jolty movements x

Mah - how did your scan go? Any pics?

How are your ladies' 'bumps' going? My stomach is massive, but it's like I am super bloated - hard under all the extra meat hehe. I keep patting the upper part (bigger part), but I know baby is no where near that area yet...

scan went well yesterday, thank god. she didnt measure the baby but heart rate was good.

you can tell from nub (supposedly) based on the angle of the nub relative to the baby's spine...boy will be more than 30 degrees, whereas girls will be a little more in line with parallel to the spine. if you google it, you will find some sites that give examples.

Did she change your due date Mah? Only 4 days till mine...can't wait!!!

Finally had my scan...one baby, all doing good - measured 2 days further along then I thought, so I'm 3W4D (not sure how to update my ticker though hehe) today :)

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads