Calling All Chatty Cathys

Is that a common thing? I know nothing about temping. It all seems so stressful. I'm a poas girl.

lol nope, not common. But I found a few. Just waiting now, hoping af comes today so I'm a 28 day girl again. But usually comes in the morning. I've never been over 28 days though....hmmm

I've never been under 28 days. Well I still have my fingers crossed for you.

This is my least favorite part of the cycle. :bfn:s I can take and I can endure visits from af...but dreaming about maybe being prego by the end of the month and wishing I knew what this cycle held is too much for me. I am 30 years old and I wanted to have my kids before now. I always wanted a lot of children. I kind of feel like I need to readjust my hopes a little. Stupid hormones always give be the case of the blues right around now...yuck!

Awwww tankel. I know. I wish we could change certain things. I wanted a few by now too, but it will happen. I know it will. I know you'll get your bfp soon and I'll be right there to celebrate!!! Maybe your Dream is intuition this time ;)

Thanks, sunshine. I'm turning into an old, bitter woman :haha: TTC has made me crazy :wacko:

Hey! I'm almost 29, so right there with you. Other than the fact that I like to go to bed at 10pm, I don't feel old lol

You are right. I don't feel old either.

On another note: is this site making anyone else mad? What is with all the ads and videos? I can't do anything without waiting forever for some video ad to load and play. YUCK!

True true. I think all this baby fever is making me feel old. That and I feel like every pregnant person is see cant be a day over 25. This is just me feeling bitter because it's cd 29 and no sign of af, don't feel like it's coming and yet don't feel pregnant either. This whole baby making process shouldn't be so complicated!!! Sorry for the rant...what a way to spend my spring break.

True true. I think all this baby fever is making me feel old. That and I feel like every pregnant person is see cant be a day over 25. This is just me feeling bitter because it's cd 29 and no sign of af, don't feel like it's coming and yet don't feel pregnant either. This whole baby making process shouldn't be so complicated!!! Sorry for the rant...what a way to spend my spring break.

rants are welcome here. I'm the # 1 ranter! It should be easy, I wanna press a baby button and get :baby: :haha:

If you find that button let me know!!!!! I'm head to my gyn for my annual today and I'm sure it will lead to crying about why I'm still not pregnant four months after my last mc...I'm just so tired of waiting and I appreciate you all listening to me. I truly does help.

I'm here for the rants also!!!! Stacy - cd29 is great!!! I had no symptoms either. If anything I felt bloated on the weekend and irritable so assumed af was coming. You're close right? Don't give up hope yet!!! Ps, you are so not old either lol. So stop.

Tankel - I don't know about the ads, Thst sounds annoying though. They only play om my computer, not when I use my iPad. So I just never use my computer

i have found you all!!:haha:

re: ads. my husband installed some pop up blocker on this computer, so i never see anything!:ninja: heehee

re: being old. i just turned 32. i'm living on an air force base where it seems like 25% are mormon and have 3 or 4 kids by 30. another 25-50% got married young and have a kid or two (and are still much younger than me!:nope:) or are currently young and pregnant. the remaining 25% or so are "older" at mid 40s with a couple kids in middle school. i don't feel "old" necessarily, but i just am not really sure where 32 year old me with no kids:cry: fits. sigh.

re: the baby button. everyone in my family talks about having kids like there IS a freakin' baby button. it's not that easy!!!!:hissy: (for what it's worth: NONE of them know about my mc so they blabber on about when THEY are going to get grandkids...stfu. seriously!:growlmad:)

Sorry late update on me, AF arrived 9 days late much to my despair, took another test just incase and another BFN so that's that I guess, just going to have to try again, don't know what to make of being 9 days late though! I haven't been that late for a while /:

Kitty: 9 days late! that would drive me nuts. My first cycle ttc, I was 5 days late...I think it was the excitement and stress of finally going for the gold that made me late.

Jump: :hi: Glad to see you here. What is it like in Japan where you live? Do you get homesick?

Kitty: 9 days late! that would drive me nuts. My first cycle ttc, I was 5 days late...I think it was the excitement and stress of finally going for the gold that made me late.

Jump: :hi: Glad to see you here. What is it like in Japan where you live? Do you get homesick?

That actually makes sense, maybe it was that haha

So when are you expected to O? Are you going to try for a dec baby?

So when are you expected to O? Are you going to try for a dec baby?

Normally I have 5 week cycles, and I'm expecting to O around the 20th-25th mark (maybe) but my body hates me so I probably won't O at all or something stupid, this is so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->