Calling All Chatty Cathys

Oh yeah. And I want a girl first also!

I guess another thing I forgot is that I have been getting psychic readings done lol! Cheri22 told me I would be pregnant with a girl first in December (this was either conceive month or birth month) and I was pregnant in December (not sure on the sex, wasnt that far along). She did another reading since that pregnancy ended and she now says girl again in February.

So, thats another reason I am hopeful for this month. Of course, that could be birth month which would mean an April/May conception. But Im hoping for conception this month obviously :p
who is cheri22

She is a psychic who specializes in fertility readings. Just put her into google and you'll find her :)

Hey Ladies! Sorry, I disappeared! Took a break for a few days after my chemical and then my hubby and I were snowed in so I spent time with him. He does taxes so this time fo the year he works 80 days in a row. So, I dont see him much and obviously if he's stuck at home with me because of snow, then I'll spend as much time with him as I can.

Anyway, AF came and went and I am now on Day 4 of Femara. I didn't want to do the HCG trigger this cycle because of the cost (about $110 out of pocket) but the lady at my REs office convinced me otherwise. Atleast for one more cycle. Also, we talked about how my progesterone levels are not the best during the TWW so she is going to put me on progesterone at 3DPO and that should help things "stick" if I get preggers.

:hug: bee bee. I've been thinking about you. Sorry the lo didn't stick :cry: It is good you got to send some quality time with the dh. We don't have snow down here, but if we did, you better believe I would be piling it in front of the door to keep mine home. He works 80 hours a week and we hardly see each other.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

My husband and I started making wine and yesterday we took the day off because it was time to bottle it! I at least keep trying to make myself feel better about not getting pregnant my last cycle by reminding myself that if I were, I wouldn't get to taste our delicious wine! It's a pretty weak reason to try to make myself feel better about not being pregnant, but I have to cling to something right now!

The wine is DELICIOUS. It's a white merlot.

wow, that sounds pretty neat. I never tried making wine, but I have made (or really watched my dh make) beer.

My grandpa makes his own wine so I know how challenging it can be. You will love the rewards once the wine is ready.

How's everyone today? I'm still waiting on af after my mc. This is week # 5. I'm pretty sure I o'd on the 19th so af should theoretically come before the end of the week.

Im waiting for O over here. Just took the last of my Femara on Saturday. O:

Hey everyone!!! I am definitely a Chatty one here. I am full of questions and going crazy on my TWW. Which will end in a week or so. I hope that I get a BFP and NO AF!!! We have been trying off and on for a year now and my man is getting kinda in his older age as he states lol, so We are TTC before we can't anymore.

GL Babychandra, I'll be happy to answer any questions (if I can) that you might have

GL Babychandra, I'll be happy to answer any questions (if I can) that you might have

I do have one question. I had a nose bleed last night, and today i am itchy all over. I never get itchy, and have never had a nose bleed!! is that a symptom or normal at all?

IDK about the nose bleed. I used to get nose bleeds all the time but they weren't ttc related. Itchiness though can be a symptom,

Hope your af comes soon tankel...mine were within 5 weeks with each of my mc, so crossing my fingers yours comes soon.

I'm doing okay today...only 4 more days until spring break for me and a whole week away from my 4th graders!!! Heehhe...I love the, but I am so ready for a break!!!

Hey I'm still waiting see is if I'm cycles will be regular after mirena coil. I've had one AF, from the 21st - 26th feb. I had the coil removed on the 19th so I'm not sure if it was just a withdrawal bleed or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->