Calling All Chatty Cathys

Hi, just an update from me, I took a test which was a BFN, I'm 5 days late at the moment but with no symptoms, I just want AF to either come or a test to say positive! I hate this waiting

wow 5 days late is a long time. I would be going crazy! fx that either af or a :bfp: comes soon.

afm, af is on her way! I got some spotting this morning. I never thought I would be so happy to see af.

Kittykat - 5 days late? Holy jumping. That's a long time lol. I'd also be going crazy. If you are pregnant it may have taken A few days longer for implantation to occur. I was 4 days late before I got my late bfp. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Fitness update:
I got a Balance Ball that I sit on when I watch TV...It makes me feel better about plopping in front of the tube for a show or two.

Crossing fingers for you kittykat. I understand the long wait time...my cycles can be anywhere from 28-35 days and it can be awful waiting for af sometimes.

Tankel...I heard those are good for your core. You will have to let us know if you think it is making a difference. I am up for any fitness help these days.

I felt a bit sick thismorning but I don't know if it means anything, could be just my mind playing tricks on me, I'm just confused haha but thanks for the support :)

It is a good sign! I can't remember if you said when you are testing again. :dust: I've got my fingers crossed for you!

It is a good sign! I can't remember if you said when you are testing again. :dust: I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you, I'km testing again on the 10th as we are stayinng round my hubbys parents at the moment.we havent Visited since june but when we get back we'll test again

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing today? We had another snow day today here Texas...I'm being super lazy and loving every minute of it.

Everything is good around here. I'm still waiting for af :coffee: has some promising spotting last few days, but its dried up :cry:

Sunshine, was your first af after mc very, very light?

I need some answers body!

Tankel, my first one after d&c was two super heavy days (more than normal), one medium then one light. I believe I had small amount of spotting the day before.
I hope it's coming for you!

AF came full force so now I am getting back to TTCing. Hello April :bfp: here I come!

Boooooooo sorry tankel. Mines due Tuesday I think, but who knows. Cd25 today.

I've been keeping up with you on your journal Sunshine. Any idea when you will crack and poas :haha:

Afm: AF is gone and I'm thinking about starting opks this week incase my cycles have changed drastically after the MC

Hahaha tankel. I didn't bring any tests home with me, but I had a temp drop today. I slept awful so I wish I could blame it on that, but I think I'll be joining you for April as well :)

I hope not but if af does show for you, I'll be here. :friends:

Thanks. My fingers are still crossed. I've been googling images of temp drops before bfp lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->