• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling All Chatty Cathys

I'm in the same boat...after two losses in the last year and a move across the country I have gained a good 20 pounds. I will be so much better at getting to the gummy once I get past spring break. Something about teaching this time of the year makes me just want to get into my jammies as soon as I get home.

My af was crazy last cycle too. I feel like I get so many more "symptoms" with each cycle than ever before. It's probalby just because I know what might actual be a pregnancy symptom since I've gone through it a couple times now. Still it's just cruel now.

You look amazing!!! Congratulations. That's incredible. I love the shoes in the bottom one!!! But way to go. I bet now that you're in the routine and habit of healthy eating, it's completely different than before.

I am super hard on myself, mostly about eating. I enjoy working out and feel food when I do. I'm petite, but I worry about gaining weight in the wrong pkaces because of that. I'm 5'2 and used to be 105 which is too thin, I know), now I'm sitting at around 113. I'm comfortable there and would like to stay that weight, until I possibky have kids, but I find I need to reallt stay on top of it or else I go up quickly. Weight is such a damn tricky thing. We put so much thought and concern into it.....

see i'm 5 ft 2 as well :') i'm also on the short end of 5 ft 2, but yeh i worry aswell, its really hard to keep going as every pound is visible on me! so i cant ever just let go for a week, but yeh like you say i'm in the routine so its not always hard!

So ladies, I worked out last night and it was great. My body likes to really test me, because the day after a work out session, my stomach always seems to stick out a little more. I'm not so concerned about weight, but it would be nice to be able to fit into my pants. Right now I am on a rotation of 2 (and one has small holes in the crotch). I dont want to buy new pants as I have a billion in a size just out of my reach. Plus with impending pregnancy, it seems like a waste...

I am the worst at working out. I'm pretty thin naturally, but I'm also six feet tall, so everything about me is just plain bigger. When I was preparing for my wedding, I bought a super slinky mermaid dress and then I was bound and determined to lose some weight and tone up to look stunning in that dress. I put pictures of it on my stationary bike, on the wall in the room where it is, left pictures of mermaid dresses around the house, etc etc...and it STILL wasn't enough to motivate me to keep working out!

In the end, I ended up losing about 12 pounds purely from stress from the wedding, and I ended up looking great anyway. But if my dream wedding dress wasn't enough to inspire me to work out, I don't know what will!!

AF was due yesterday, and there's no sign of her. Not a single cramp or drop of blood or craving for salty snacks. However I also have zero pregnancy symptoms as well, other than crazy bad gas that I talked about earlier in the thread - it's been over a week now that I've been absurdly gassy, which is abnormal for me. I took a clearblue last night and it was negative as negative can be, so now I don't know what's going on.

I am the worst at working out. I'm pretty thin naturally, but I'm also six feet tall, so everything about me is just plain bigger. When I was preparing for my wedding, I bought a super slinky mermaid dress and then I was bound and determined to lose some weight and tone up to look stunning in that dress. I put pictures of it on my stationary bike, on the wall in the room where it is, left pictures of mermaid dresses around the house, etc etc...and it STILL wasn't enough to motivate me to keep working out!

In the end, I ended up losing about 12 pounds purely from stress from the wedding, and I ended up looking great anyway. But if my dream wedding dress wasn't enough to inspire me to work out, I don't know what will!!

AF was due yesterday, and there's no sign of her. Not a single cramp or drop of blood or craving for salty snacks. However I also have zero pregnancy symptoms as well, other than crazy bad gas that I talked about earlier in the thread - it's been over a week now that I've been absurdly gassy, which is abnormal for me. I took a clearblue last night and it was negative as negative can be, so now I don't know what's going on.

i hear you on the gas! i NEVER have gas, but for the last 6 days i've been tooting left right and center its mad!

When I had my :bfp: in Nov I didn't have any symptoms at all. I hope that your situation is similar.

I hear you on the not wanting to buy new pants. I once had a pair of pants that had a hole in the crotch, so I stapled the hole shut rather than buy a new pair. It worked fine, but I was rather concerned about being, uhh, jabbed.

No AF yet, I keep thinking I feel it and running to the bathroom to check and nothing. This is messing with my brain.

My office has a shared fridge in the breakroom, and I just went to get my lunch out of it and found that someone had stolen my cookie out of it. I'm more angry about it than I really should be, it's really bothers me!

I hear you on the not wanting to buy new pants. I once had a pair of pants that had a hole in the crotch, so I stapled the hole shut rather than buy a new pair. It worked fine, but I was rather concerned about being, uhh, jabbed.

No AF yet, I keep thinking I feel it and running to the bathroom to check and nothing. This is messing with my brain.

My office has a shared fridge in the breakroom, and I just went to get my lunch out of it and found that someone had stolen my cookie out of it. I'm more angry about it than I really should be, it's really bothers me!

there is no such thing as too angry when someone steals your cookie ;)

thats really sucky. My coworkers would never do anything like that. I would be pissed.

Whatttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone stole your cookie? that is SO not right, I'd be upset too lol.

So DH and I have to decide where we want to move -- we need to decide this week. There are a few options, and we've been stressing BIG time over it the last month or so. It's finally time to pick. DH has his top choice settled, but tonight I'm going to throw him a curveball and suggest the 2nd choice as first. Eeeek haha. We'll see if he agrees or not.

I'm home now so we'll get some dtd in...I should be around O time now. Fingers crossed, although I'm totally fine with it not happening this month. I'm planning on March anyways.

That's exciting. are the places you are choosing from far from where you live currently?

Moving is always exciting. We just moved in August and it can be super stressful. Hope you get the house you want.

Theyre all far and then one is her. THe ones here isnt the BEST situation, but we love our place and its close to our friends. So we're weighing things. Our other top choice is about the same distance to my family as here, but on the other side (5 hours), it's a safe community, good hospital, and in vermont. But, it means moving. And Dh and I are really hesitant to move. We loveeeee our home here. Bahhhh. Big decisions.

Moving is always such a hard decision. Best of luck!!

Still no period and negative test. This morning my BBs were sore, I noticed in the shower. I don't normally have any changes to BBs during AF. TBH they are feeling a little big too, is that strange?

Moving is always such a hard decision. Best of luck!!

Still no period and negative test. This morning my BBs were sore, I noticed in the shower. I don't normally have any changes to BBs during AF. TBH they are feeling a little big too, is that strange?

when i was pregnant last time the first things to go were my boobs, they were swollen and achy and quite sore before i got the positive test (i had taken a few tests that were negative whilst my boobs were sore) honestly i thought i had got cancer or something with the negative tests and my boobs acting so weird! but sure enough 7 days later i got the little blue plus :) (finally)

Pretty bird - mine were sore with both of my pregnancies as well. Weirdly I notice it with my period each month now too...welcome to my crazy world. But I am hoping good things for you.

Mine were sore last time round too :) but like Stacy I also get sore before a period. I really hope you get your bfp! Xx

Fx crossed!!I never get sore boobs before af, in fact I don't get anything before af lol. Im lucky I guess. But, when I was pregnant my sore boobs didn't start until week 5. And I'm glad because they were SUPER painful. So since its not normal for you, fx :) Woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->