Calling All Chatty Cathys

UGH That witch with a Capital B
Lots of baby dust for the next round! ;)

Ive yet to O
I had three tests. One I used last month.
One I used today to compare with a friends testing.... How do they work anyway. Do you gradually start seeing a darker line... from nothing? Or is there always sort of a line there.
My friend is 6 days out and has no line.
I could be 2-5 days out and I have a light line.

Im already sick of waiting and im A few days off of the tww yet!

Buying baby stuff like mad and I keep playing with it all. If I catch this is going to be a LOOONG 9 months!!

Hey ladies, hope you all had a great weekend. I'm off today so im drinking my tea in bed, then going to the gym later this morning.

I thought I would O this weekend but no signs. So weird. I'm CD14 today, but. Is the first cycle after my last mc. So who knows. I also did the double temp thing again, dammit. I always do that. Anyways, no ewcm to speak up. Kinda confused, but guess we'll see. We didn't dtd last night, but will tonight.

oh no prettybird.

MissMcCoy: my opks do not go from light to dark. They can range in darkness quite a bit from day to day One day I will have a near positive, and the next an almost blank one...

I'm sorry to hear pretty bird, that witch! :grr:

Cd20, 5-6dpo today. Lots of things going on. Cramps, stabby pains in boobs, heartburn (not all at once!) had some tuggy pains in the left hand side of my tummy tonight but could be anything and nothing. Not so secretly hoping its implantation haha x

No symptoms so far for me, but I'm early in the game. only 3 dop. Hope I can stop myself from poas until next week (yeah right)

I have no idea when to start testing. I think I tested at 11 or 12dpo last time x

I'm cd 15 today...not really sure what day I ovulate though. I drive myself crazy enough without adding the extras so trying to stay away from temping and opks if I can.

Tankel I hear you about trying not to poas...usually it just leads to the witch starting the next day for me.

I'm cd 15 today...not really sure what day I ovulate though. I drive myself crazy enough without adding the extras so trying to stay away from temping and opks if I can.

Tankel I hear you about trying not to poas...usually it just leads to the witch starting the next day for me.

That used to be the case when I was not TTC. I would worry about being preggo and finally go out and buy a test. then AF would start almost immediately. I always felt so foolish for worrying afterward.

Yep. Every since my two losses I feel like every pms symptom is a pregnancy symptom. I just feel bad for my husband who has to deal with my up and down emotions every month.

So how is everyone today? I'm feeling a little down because I fell off the exercise wagon and I don't think this is my cycle.

I got excited about testing so did one at lunch time and it was (of course) BFN. I'm only 7dpo! :haha:

I'm confused.....

It's CD15 today, we're NTNP this month but I had no signs of ovulation. No ewcm and my temps are still low. I'm worried because it's CD15, and IT either means Im going to have long cycles post second d&c, or I won't ovulate this month. I'm worried because my blood work on CD3 shows my hcg was still at 11, and with the no ewcm Im wondering if I just won't produce an egg this month.

I also got a prescription for my low iron so my Dr suggested I wait to try so thsf it can kick in, as its possible that cause my mc (or didn't help), since I'm super low. So I'm not 100% trying anywyas, just confused....

What do you ladies think?

I was on on iron supplement last winter when I concieved...probably not a bad idea to give it a try.

Oh yeah. And I want a girl first also!

I guess another thing I forgot is that I have been getting psychic readings done lol! Cheri22 told me I would be pregnant with a girl first in December (this was either conceive month or birth month) and I was pregnant in December (not sure on the sex, wasnt that far along). She did another reading since that pregnancy ended and she now says girl again in February.

So, thats another reason I am hopeful for this month. Of course, that could be birth month which would mean an April/May conception. But Im hoping for conception this month obviously :p
who is cheri22

I tested again with a FRER yesterday but another BFN :( think it might be to early so waiting til Wednesday now x

Ha that is a long wait. I can hardly wait until 10 dpo! GL Im routing for ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->