Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

cute pic wendy!

haha ya peyton has no idea. Jasmine is ok now and im sure she will be better with a baby this time, but she still has very high social needs :rofl:

Peyton is kinda posessive of me, he will shriek at Jasmine if she tries to sit with me now. So I can see him being jealous, the good thing is he isn't as physical as Jasmine was lol

haha Hannah is a clever girl!!!
We're trying to teach Alia to say her sister's name....so far we have "Jo-Jo Beth" :haha:

Such a cute picture Wendy.

That's cute that Alia thinks there is a baby in her belly as well.

I just talked about him all the time, and talked about her birth a lot. I showed her the birth pictures from her birthday. I showed her, her baby pictures. Took out some books from the library on the subject. Watched A Baby Story lol.

Oh I also showed her like those developmental fetus things that we all google lol. She thought the picture was literally him.

oh ya one thing that we've made some progress on is that Alia now realizes she was once a baby. Before she would see baby pictures of herself with me and get pissed off and jealous at them. Now she says "baby Alia" when she sees herself as a baby.

B gets excited when she sees pictures of herself now or when she was born. It's so cute!

Helena knows about cord clamping, and the booger sucking, and being weighed. Like she knows EVERYTHING except that he came out of my vagina lol. She just assumed he came out of my belly button so I never corrected her.

Thanks Wendy! :)

:rofl: Melissa that's pretty funny! I don't think Hannah ever got jealous over pictures :rofl:

You should have seen her when I showed her the DVD I made of all her baby videos...she was OUTRAGED. She couldn't stand that another baby was with mommy or playing with HER toys or reading HER books. Pretty hilarious actually!! :lol:

Elliot :cloud9: he's so sweet!

I talk to Andrew about the babies and I'm pretty sure he understands that there are two of them and he knows the baby room is for them and the swing and bouncy chairs and stuff. What I think he doesn't understand is that they are coming to stay, not just to visit. I'm sure he'll be jealous some of the time, but I also think he'll like them some of the time too.

yeah I'm not sure Hannah gets the part about him never ever leaving really :haha: :rofl:

I'm curious to see how Andrew reacts to bfing since I'm sure he doesn't remember it himself and is currently obsessed with nipples (mostly his own, but he'll ask about mine too if he sees me naked). :haha: He calls his baby nipples I guess compared to mine :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Helena wants to help by squeezing my boob sometimes, but thats about it.

Melissa, that is HILARIOUS haha

I was chatting with my SIL on how she coped with Littlest Nephew coming home to my incredibly stubborn and strong willed Older Nephew. :lol:

She said the same things you guys did, and she made sure that they each had a toy to "give" to each other when she brought Littlest Nephew home. So X got a gift from E, and visa versa. For whatever reason, she felt that the gift giving really helped X deal with having E home. He's totally fine with E now, its kind of one of those things that the kids have to deal with it, so they do? :shrug:

Can't say I know from experience. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->