Canadians TTC

Can I still join? I'm Canadian, but living in the States (my DH is Texan). I desperately miss Canada, and we're trying to figure out how to get back (job issues). Maternity leave in the states _sucks_. I couldn't believe how bad it is, and I have a fairly generous leave/health plan at work.

Where were you from in Canada?

and yes u can still join!

thanks! Born and raised in Richmond, BC (just outside of vancouver), moved to states seven years ago. Took me 4 years to get over my 'anti-american' bias, and am now discovering that I just don't like it very much.

thanks! Born and raised in Richmond, BC (just outside of vancouver), moved to states seven years ago. Took me 4 years to get over my 'anti-american' bias, and am now discovering that I just don't like it very much.

awesome I know where Richmond is, I have family in Chilliwack and Surrey....
Not to be rude, but I don't blame you for not like the States! LOL...

Hi ladies. I have seen this thread before, but I was in limbo for a while. I have been WTT for almost 2 years now. Had a surprise pregnancy earlier this year that ended in m/c at 9 weeks. This is my first cycle TTC.

I live in Calgary with my husband and our two turtles :) I can't wait to get to know all my fellow Canadian TTCers

Go calgary! I am in Airdrie.. although from east coast and desperately miss it! I want my ocean back!

Hi ladies. I have seen this thread before, but I was in limbo for a while. I have been WTT for almost 2 years now. Had a surprise pregnancy earlier this year that ended in m/c at 9 weeks. This is my first cycle TTC.

I live in Calgary with my husband and our two turtles :) I can't wait to get to know all my fellow Canadian TTCers

Welcome LeaArr :flower:

Can I still join? I'm Canadian, but living in the States (my DH is Texan). I desperately miss Canada, and we're trying to figure out how to get back (job issues). Maternity leave in the states _sucks_. I couldn't believe how bad it is, and I have a fairly generous leave/health plan at work.

Welcome Zen Jenn! The more the merrier:flower:

It's called the calgary regoinal fertility program https://www.regionalfertilityprogram.ca/services.php

Normally when they refer they refer for a specific course of action like I was referred for IUI, if you were referred for IVF it might take longer as the wait is longer. You should call them and ask which program and where you are on the waiting list, they are all very nice. Did your tests and DH's tests come back all good? Like are you dealing with unknown infertility?

I called AGAIN, hopefully someone calls me back soon. This is my third time calling, its been since Feb my doc sent my referral, so almost over 7 months :cry:

Thats terrible Sassy that you can't even get a call back! I hope they call you soon so you can get on your way!

Me to! I can't wait to move home for good.

OMG ladies!!!!!!!! I got my fertility clinic appointment!!!!! Sept 24th! OMG OMG OMG OMG I started to cry on the phone with the lady who was giving me the info and she was like don't get me started to!

Witch should be here tomorrow and I don't care! She can come I will be doing IUI in October!!!! Whoot one more cycle before we start!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Can't breath i am so excited!

Oh, I am SO happy for you!!!!! Congrats!! I am still waiting to hear back from them, let me know how it goes hun!

xxxx

OMG ladies!!!!!!!! I got my fertility clinic appointment!!!!! Sept 24th! OMG OMG OMG OMG I started to cry on the phone with the lady who was giving me the info and she was like don't get me started to!

Witch should be here tomorrow and I don't care! She can come I will be doing IUI in October!!!! Whoot one more cycle before we start!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Can't breath i am so excited!

Grats hun!!

Congrats Kelly! Can't wait to see your :bfp: !!!!

thanks guys! Sassy you get on the phone to your doc and find out if they actually did send the referral in! My heart goes out to and I hope you get in soon to or get your BFP first!

I called my doc, and left a message saying the clinic hasnt gotten my referral and could she please send another one, hee hee!

On a good note, I get the keys to my new house on Monday!!!! Yipeeeeee, some better karma now I hope.

yeah really, the waiting lists aren't that long right now either so you should hear back soon!

Did trishla ever get her BFP from her second IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->