Canadians TTC

Welcome melmac and coolcupcake! It's nice to know there are a few of us canadians around!

welcome ladies... we also have the canadian mum group in the groups section :D

Want2beamom,

When you did you get your BFP??????????? CONGRATS girl !

Hey Sassy!! I got it yesterday morning!! Very excited but very scared at the same time!!

Thanks hun!!! Ya i'm totally on :cloud9: hahah...Still feeling a little nervous but just taking it one day at a time!!!

I know, she should be showing up today you say? Then test tomorrow otherwise not knowing will bug you more.

Well, I took a first response hpt this morning and it was negative. So I don't know what's going on as I am now officially late. Sigh

Hope everyone is doing well.

I think me and hubby might have the swine flu, yuck. Guess it's the best possible timing for it, makes me thankful I am not pg though. We're going away in sep. and in nov so glad we didn't get it then and may have gotten it now instead.

Swine flu is pretty serious stuff... have you been checked out? Not something you want to fool around with.

Sorry Sassy, maybe its just to early still?

Thats what I was thinking, but for some reason I have it in my head that I would at least see a faint second line or something, lol....I need to stop driving myself crazy

Sorry Sassy, maybe its just to early still?

Thats what I was thinking, but for some reason I have it in my head that I would at least see a faint second line or something, lol....I need to stop driving myself crazy

hehe but that's what we do, we drive ourselfs crazy!!! I am between 8-10 DPO and am still getting a BFN too haha.....I just ordered 25 preg tests on Saturday and OMG I am going crazy!!!

Are you having any symtoms other then being late for AF?

I am cramping, sore boobs, and lastnight was so hot which I never am...

Nope! I have no symptoms of either. I did have some before, I am pretty sure I had an implantation bleed, something I have never had, and about a week after O, I was totally exhausted. I slept for almost 2 days. But now, nothing except tired.

hmmm, well some people just don't get a BFP on a test, maybe go to the doctor and ask for a blood test?

Thats what I was thinking to do actually, but didnt say anything cause I figured ppl would think I am too anxious, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->