Canadians TTC

I'm such an idiot....because I kept feeling like I might be pg I did a test tonight even though I had my "af" awhile ago. I just kept thinking that oh maybe it was implantation bleeding as it was only about 3.5 days long. Ugh now I feel so stupid.

How is everyone doing?

Im doing okay, AF is very light today so its being nice to me....
I just ordered a bunch of OPKs and I hope they are here before I need them!!!

im ok... 3dpo right now... so im keeping my fingers crossed we get a hit this month!

I am on day 2 of a 3 day period so one more day and then maybe some spotting... very close to being done.

My period only last 4 days this month too! Its kinda nice!

Ya my last period was only 5 days and it is usually 7... and my cycle was 29 days last time. weird huh?

My periods are usually 3-4 days, I am very happy with that!! lol

lol I would be happy if mine were always so short! I hate the 7 day AF!!!

I'm such an idiot....because I kept feeling like I might be pg I did a test tonight even though I had my "af" awhile ago. I just kept thinking that oh maybe it was implantation bleeding as it was only about 3.5 days long. Ugh now I feel so stupid.

How is everyone doing?

I have done this before - so don't feel bad - It just means we want it sooo bad.

I just wonder where all the canadians are in the chatroom - missing you - feeling kinda lonely in there - would love to see you there.

hey all whats up?

this is whats up with me: Lately i have had a 15 day lp and I hate it! I wish mine were 12 or 13 days! But thankfully witch has been smart, when I go for my fertility apt on sept 24 I will either get witch 2 days before 1 day before or the day of which means I am just in time to start meds for IUI!!!!!!! There is no wait list for IUI.. I was worried I wouldn't get my blood work in for cd3 stuff cause they mailed the form our friday but I got them today which is cd3 for me! So off I went to the doc and the blood clinic, things are working out beautifully for once! I am so happy, I want that witch to come the day of my appointment... I WANT her for once. I am so excited to start.. got to fill out our paper work and booklets tonight with DH.... So freaking exciting!!!

hey all whats up?

this is whats up with me: Lately i have had a 15 day lp and I hate it! I wish mine were 12 or 13 days! But thankfully witch has been smart, when I go for my fertility apt on sept 24 I will either get witch 2 days before 1 day before or the day of which means I am just in time to start meds for IUI!!!!!!! There is no wait list for IUI.. I was worried I wouldn't get my blood work in for cd3 stuff cause they mailed the form our friday but I got them today which is cd3 for me! So off I went to the doc and the blood clinic, things are working out beautifully for once! I am so happy, I want that witch to come the day of my appointment... I WANT her for once. I am so excited to start.. got to fill out our paper work and booklets tonight with DH.... So freaking exciting!!!

Yay for you Kelly!! :happydance:

yes I am happy for once in a long time I am truly happy. I forgot what it felt like since we started ttc. Although I still have to wait a month more and there is always the chance the docs will give us bad news... I am not going to think about it. I am going to be happy for a while longer.

Sassy I want to see you at that clinic to! Literally! Hey have you been to the new mall? It's huge!!!!! Working there has been a little nuts to, I work at quilt etc if you pop in and want to say hi...

I don't understand, I have called so many times and no one has ever returned my calls. Yes, I was there when it opened, got some good deals!

I don't know why Sassy, all I can think of is the referral never got sent in. I always call through to the IUI section and just say my name is.... and I have been referred to you and have some questions about the costs and process and I have always gotten a call back. Are you calling the number that ends 5444? Thats the one I called then just followed through the voice system till I got to the one for IUI. They never answer the phones you have to leave a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->