Canadians TTC

I don't know why Sassy, all I can think of is the referral never got sent in. I always call through to the IUI section and just say my name is.... and I have been referred to you and have some questions about the costs and process and I have always gotten a call back. Are you calling the number that ends 5444? Thats the one I called then just followed through the voice system till I got to the one for IUI. They never answer the phones you have to leave a message.

Yep! And I leave a MSG each time, I even said on my last message that no one is returning my calls.

On a different note, I got a BBT thermometer so I am officially trying everything that I can do at home

Sassy I'm so sorry sweetie you're having such a hard time getting through to them. I would keep trying until they get back to you. Is there another line you can try? Or go down and see them in person? :hugs:

Yeah sorry they are being so mean sassy... has your referring doctor gotten back to you yet about whether he actually send off a referral or not? Keep being persistent hun!

Hey all! SO far the anniversary is quite nice! Still waiting on my b day gift in the mail (b day was yesterday), DH thought it would be in by now but I can wait cause I found a beautiful orchid plant in the kitchen today! Have always wanted one! Dh was so sweat... we're heading off to dinner and a movie very soon now! But tbh I am so tired! It's like 30 degrees out here! Ick! Also the neighbour has decided to cut down his big nuisance of a tree and they started today it's so nice to have that sap monster gone! and like 80% less leaves to rake in the fall! I mean I am sad cause I like trees but more happy that this one will be gone!

Another 3 days till poas! Whoot!

Orientation wiped me out today to, got my lab kit though full of many medical bits and pieces... nursing is going to be fun.

Yeah sorry they are being so mean sassy... has your referring doctor gotten back to you yet about whether he actually send off a referral or not? Keep being persistent hun!

Hey all! SO far the anniversary is quite nice! Still waiting on my b day gift in the mail (b day was yesterday), DH thought it would be in by now but I can wait cause I found a beautiful orchid plant in the kitchen today! Have always wanted one! Dh was so sweat... we're heading off to dinner and a movie very soon now! But tbh I am so tired! It's like 30 degrees out here! Ick! Also the neighbour has decided to cut down his big nuisance of a tree and they started today it's so nice to have that sap monster gone! and like 80% less leaves to rake in the fall! I mean I am sad cause I like trees but more happy that this one will be gone!

Another 3 days till poas! Whoot!

Orientation wiped me out today to, got my lab kit though full of many medical bits and pieces... nursing is going to be fun.

Glad you're having a nice day!! Good luck and :dust: to you when you poas!!

Kelly well what? Did I forget to follow up on something? My anniversary? It was great better then my B day....

How are you guys?

U said another 3 days until poas, so....

oh lol! I expect my positive opk today not Hpt so will O tomorrow and be in 2ww wednesday

Hey guys! I'm relatively new to this site and was looking for some Canadian buddies as well.......mind if I join you guys?

I'm from Kingston, Ontario (moved here just over 4 years ago) but was originally from Barrie. Lived just outside of Calgary for 2 years when I was 9-10 and before that lived in Nova Scotia (in a little town called Lantz). Sooooooo, I've pretty much been all over our beautiful country at some point in my life!!

My DH and I got married at the beginning of June and we are on cycle # 4 of TTC.

Yay Nova scotia!!!!!!!! I am in Calgary now, was born in Ottawa but moved to NS when I was a kid and was there for 16 years till DH and I moved here to calgary for his job. I miss the coast!

Yay for positive opk!!!!

Hey guys! I'm relatively new to this site and was looking for some Canadian buddies as well.......mind if I join you guys?

I'm from Kingston, Ontario (moved here just over 4 years ago) but was originally from Barrie. Lived just outside of Calgary for 2 years when I was 9-10 and before that lived in Nova Scotia (in a little town called Lantz). Sooooooo, I've pretty much been all over our beautiful country at some point in my life!!

My DH and I got married at the beginning of June and we are on cycle # 4 of TTC.

Hello and Welcome!! Feel free to grab our siggy and jump right in!

Hey, whats up? This thread has been so quite lately! I am 2dpo

Im around, just lazy haha...

I am about 8DPO and waiting on a BFP or AF.....
having lots of symtoms but could all be in my head!
AF is due Monday

I'm currently on CD8........awaiting Ov and lots of :sex:!!!

Woohoo!!!!! 2dpo is just dragging for me... good thing I have lots of homework to distract me

Hi ladies back from our trip. No good news here though :witch: got me yesterday blah. I'm very discouraged really really want this to happen. I feel so empty right now and truly believe getting pg may help.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. Sending lots of :dust: and :hugs: to everyone.

We all need our :bfp: soon!

Yes we do! I have waited so far 14 long months and likely it will be a wee bit longer... it sure does suck.

For me, its the not knowing why its not happening that is killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->