Canadians TTC

Hi All!!
I would like to join you if thats alright!

DH and I are TTC #1. We are just nearing the end of Cycle 2.

We live in Kingston Ontario (Hi 060609). I am 25 and he is 27.

We got married June 2007 after 6.5 years together.

:happydance:

Hi All!!
I would like to join you if thats alright!

DH and I are TTC #1. We are just nearing the end of Cycle 2.

We live in Kingston Ontario (Hi 060609). I am 25 and he is 27.

We got married June 2007 after 6.5 years together.

:happydance:

Hey!! Another Kingstonian!! Welcome!

Thanks all!!!

also just noticed that i wrote that I was married in 2007..... it was actually 2009! LOL

So right now I am waiting for AF to appear.....or not appear would be better!
I was due to get it today and nothing yet, :bfn: thursday morning which was approx 12dpo (not too sure really as I dont temp or BBT).

I have another test ready to go for tomorrows FMU FX'D

Hey everyone! I figured I'd come in and join you :) I'm living in Grande Prairie, Alberta right now.

We are TTC #1 and just starting out (1st cycle trying!). I'm still pretty new to everything, but I'm figuring it out as we go along

Welcome to the new ladies! Hope everyone is doing well today, lots of :dust: to you all and :hugs:.

Got a question for those of you who temp....I wasn't able to temp this morning because I didn't actually have 3 hours of sleep at any point, has this happened to anyone else and will it completely mess my chart up because I don't have a temp for today? I hope not it would suck if I messed up the whole month because of one day. I know that ff says to take your temp anyway so if this happens again I will temp anyway but didn't even think that it would be any use when I woke this morning.

Welcome newbies, I am in Airdrie Ab.

Meldmac I Had a similar thing, I think I got 2 hours last night cause DH was called out to work at 3 am and I temp ay 615. But I do it anyway. Even if my sleep sucks and a move around a lot. I wouldn't worry about it for now but do it anyway next time.

well 11dpo for me of cycle 14 and I am crampy and my temps suck so bring on the witch and cycle 15. FML

Hey everyone! I figured I'd come in and join you :) I'm living in Grande Prairie, Alberta right now.

We are TTC #1 and just starting out (1st cycle trying!). I'm still pretty new to everything, but I'm figuring it out as we go along

How old are you? the reason I ask is because I have family out in Grande Prairie...

Congrats Jadesmama just noticed your ticker.

NGRidgley - What day in June did you get married? We got married on the 6th this year!!

meldmac - This early in your cycle I wouldn't worry about it. I'd say it's more important close to ovulation when you're expecting your temp shift. I always take it anyways, and if it's way out I'll just discard it!

Jadesmama - CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!!

awww :hugs: I know how you feel it is my 14th so we're pretty close.

How old are you? the reason I ask is because I have family out in Grande Prairie...

I'm 27..I haven't lived here all my life. Just for the past few years :)

Welcome anyway! I have only been in AB for 1.5 years I came from NS

NGRidgley - What day in June did you get married? We got married on the 6th this year!!

meldmac - This early in your cycle I wouldn't worry about it. I'd say it's more important close to ovulation when you're expecting your temp shift. I always take it anyways, and if it's way out I'll just discard it!

Jadesmama - CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!!

June 27 at the Renaissance. It is across the street from Bridal Creations and Cynthias on Queens St :)

On another note...tested again yesterday morning....still :bfn: and still NO :witch:

I am very happy about no AF....but a BFP would be nice

I think I will test again Wednesday morning if I can hold out that long.... DH and I are going out to buy some more tests today. They are like $15 for 3pk at Costco for the Clear Blue....and I have 1 FRER at home

Hey all! Just wanted to put myself into this group...have lived in Calgary since April, lived in Vancouver before that, Ontario before that and Newfoundland before that :)
Just stopped taking BCP in August and DH and I have decided to just "see what happens" which means I'm not actively TRYING but we're having fun and going with the flow. Just started school again at the U of C so timing is not the greatest but i'm hoping things will work out the way they should :)

Oooooo Emmmmm Gggggggggggg!!!!

I finallly got my appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! October 14th!!! Took so long to get it but I am happy, almost feel like I just saw a BFP, lmao!!

Hey all! Just wanted to put myself into this group...have lived in Calgary since April, lived in Vancouver before that, Ontario before that and Newfoundland before that :)
Just stopped taking BCP in August and DH and I have decided to just "see what happens" which means I'm not actively TRYING but we're having fun and going with the flow. Just started school again at the U of C so timing is not the greatest but i'm hoping things will work out the way they should :)

Welcome Heather!! I am in Calgary too. Feel free to grab our Canadians TTC siggy and put it on your profile. :thumbup:

OMG! SASSY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! I am totally like jumping up and down and screaming for you!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's like right after mine pretty much! WHOOT!!!! We could be doing stuff together!!!!!! Yeehaw!

Heather I am ttc and attending U of C to we should grab a coffee! WHat are you taking there? I am in the BNAT nursing program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->