Canadians TTC

I'v never had O pain, probably because I don't O. So hopefully it's not too bad. I'm on the 50mg dose of Clomid so maybe I'll be spared the pain. I hope your IUI goes well. When is it?

I felt ov when I was on clomid it was crampy for about 45 mins on one side, it hurt but didn't make me useless or anything. If anything it was nice cause I knew exactly when I ovulated!

IUI should be in the next day or so!! I am soooooo excited!

Well, had my procedure this morning and still in alot of pain
Been resting all day. The doc said I can test on the 26th but DH birthday is the 23rd so I may test then just to see, lol

Yay!!!!! I was afraid when we were going to do IUI that it would hurt. Hey do you mind me asking how much it cost? We might go that route for baby #2 to see if it works.

YAY Sassy! Hope the pain goes away soon. What an awesome birthday present for DH. :)

Well, it was only painful because of my condition, otherwise they say it's only mild discomfort, plus the clomid is horrible on my ovaries!

It cost 250.00 but you conceived naturally, why would you need IUI??

Cause it took us 16 cycles to conceive and we don't know with DH's moderate to extreme male factor if we will be able to do it again in a respectable amount of time so we will likely do IUI after 1 year of trying with no luck. FOr our second child it won't matter so much cause we're not going to use birth control after this baby is born so if it happens it happens but I wouldn't mind it taking about a year to conceive the second time around. We would like our babies about 2 years apart. But if it does happen we'll take it. I thought it was 250. Nice and cheap!

Yep! But the IVF is 1500.00!! I pray this one works, first try

Um no the IVF is like 8,000-10,000 and possibly higher depending on meds. Not sure what you're thinking of?

Wowzers! I never realized IVF could be so expensive. I'm hoping I'll onlu need to stick with Clomid. Might have to up my dose though. Last scan on CD11 showed really small follicles.
Praying for you Sassy. Fingers Crossed :)

Hopefully we can do it naturally again like we did this time without even the clomid! But IUI I think with clomid is what we would try a couple of times if we hadn't managed to conceive naturally within a year or so.

Yes sassy I can't wait for you to test! I just wish you charted so I could stalk your temps!

Hopefully we can do it naturally again like we did this time without even the clomid! But IUI I think with clomid is what we would try a couple of times if we hadn't managed to conceive naturally within a year or so.

Yes sassy I can't wait for you to test! I just wish you charted so I could stalk your temps!

I stopped charting temps for 2 reasons, my FF VIP membership ran out and when we found out it couldn't happen naturally

haha I figured you didn't mean 1500 I was like what kind of deal will she be getting?! I want it! haha.

I can't wait for you to test! Did they scan you at all and tell you how many follicles you had? Or did they give you any idea what the chances were of it working? Have you had surgery yet for your uterus?

Omg, this HAS to be THE longest wait of my life!!!
LoL it's driving me crazy. I just wanna know now!!!

Ok, I vented I feel a smidge better, lol

YOu can do it! Hand in there! 9 more days!

I take it you found out your having a boy???? Congrats!!!

Yes I am having a boy! We saw the penis and everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->