Canadians TTC

I will be doing the same with my boy! ahem, "Do you know HOW long it took us to have you? ALl the heartbreak and painful tests we went through? Now the least you can do is.... (fill in the blank)" lol.

LOL, poor future babies. One more sleep!!!!!! Then I can test, don't think I ever wanted to pass a test so badly before in my life, lol

Nope, aunt flow arrived this morning. Guess we try IUI yet again.
Guess who is making herself a big piña colada tonight?!?!?
=(

Awwww lucky you on the pina colada that is! (Damn the witch) Maybe I can get a virgin one, those are my favorite drinks!!!

Hey all can I join? I'm in Fredericton, New Brunswick. I've been with my DF 18 months and we're trying to concieve our first baby together. I'm on CD18 with no sign of O in sight. I'm hoping that we can have some luck and it won't take us TOO TOO long! Nice to meet you all. Oh yeah I should mention not only are we TTC we're in the process of buying a house and planning a wedding!

Thanks! Did you all see that awesome Gold Medal win by the olympic Men's Hockey team tonight?

Awwww Sassy, I'm so sorry the witch got you. *HUGZ*

Welcome Sweet. Wow you're a busy woman. I'm having enough trouble balancing ttc with everday life. I can't imagine adding wedding planning and house hunting in there. *2 thumbs up*

"Barkeep!"
"1 virgin pina colada for Kelly, One extra tall, double shot pina colada for Sassy, I'll take an oreo martini, and Sweet will have an extra extra strength advil!"
LMAO

Yeah Extra Extra strength advil is right lol. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah its been kind of hectic in my life lately. Plus I have to run around after my 16 month old AND fit in Work on top of it lol.... Well ya know that's life sometimes I guess. Tomorrow our house hunt should be over so keep your FX for that. We'll just have to get our financing approved and then we can MOVE IN!!! Yay!

I bought a what to expect when your expecting today, hoping to get some good TTC ideas from there lol.

FX for your house hunting :)
We just bought our house almost exactly a year ago. It felt so great and so hectic at the same time. DH and I were huge stress bags the entire time. lol

Well even if we don't get it there is ONE other one that we want to look at and that one we'd put an offer in right away on. So let's hope we get one or the other, preferrably the first one.

Oreo martini ?????????????? That sounds like something I need to try before my next IUI !!! lol

You'll just have to post some pictures when you get your house. Hope you get the first one Sweet :)

I'm a martini maniac. Ok maybe not a maniac because that makes me sound like an acoholic, but I my favourite drink is a flavoured martini. There that sounds better. lol Although I don't like a regular martini. The kind with vermouth and an olive. Yuck! An oreo martini is simply vanilla vodka and chocolate liqouer. You can change the flavour by using varying liqours. Like there's a big difference between the Godiva chocolate liqouer (YUMM!) and the McGuiness one. My other favourite is Banana's Foster martini. Banana Liqouer, vodka, chocolate liqouer, and a splash of cream or milk. Sooooo Good! Wow it's 7am and I'm dying for a drink. Maybe I am an alcoholic. Bahahahah. :drunk:

Well we didn't get the one we really wanted, but maybe it wasn't the one meant for us. So we're looking at 2 tonight and we'll probably put an offer in on one.

You'll just have to post some pictures when you get your house. Hope you get the first one Sweet :)

I'm a martini maniac. Ok maybe not a maniac because that makes me sound like an acoholic, but I my favourite drink is a flavoured martini. There that sounds better. lol Although I don't like a regular martini. The kind with vermouth and an olive. Yuck! An oreo martini is simply vanilla vodka and chocolate liqouer. You can change the flavour by using varying liqours. Like there's a big difference between the Godiva chocolate liqouer (YUMM!) and the McGuiness one. My other favourite is Banana's Foster martini. Banana Liqouer, vodka, chocolate liqouer, and a splash of cream or milk. Sooooo Good! Wow it's 7am and I'm dying for a drink. Maybe I am an alcoholic. Bahahahah. :drunk:

That sounds really good! Damn, why don't you live in Alberta, we could be bevy buddies! Lol

Sassy- I wish I lived in Alberta. I miss it sooooo much. I'm such a cowgirl at heart. I was born in Calgary and raised mostly in Hinton. I'v also lived in Edson, AB and McBride, BC.
2 years ago DH and I took a road trip to AB because he had never been there. I took him all the way through Banff and Jasper. He got to see sooo much. It was awesome for me too because I hadn't seen it since I was a kid. So seeing it through adult eyes is way different. You appreciate it all way more.

Sweet- Don't worry, you'll get the house you're meant to live in. :thumbup:
You're lucky there are a fewq that you like. When DH and I were looking we could only find 2 house we truly fell in love with. The first one sold before we could get an offer in. The second one had our name all over it. We just had our one year we-bought-our -first-house-iversary. Whatever you do, don't settle for one you don't love. Or you'll only keep finding faults with it and you won't want to take care of it. If you want a happy home, you have to love your home. Wow I sound like Martha Stewart. Hahahaha

We found a house we ABSOLUTELY LOVE and its the house meant for us, as soon as I walked in I said OMG I really love this house, its nice and quaint, a good price and everything, we put an offer in and we've been accepted so WE"VE GOT A HOUSE!!!

LOL I went to the dollar store yesterday and I bought 7 tests and I totally got the are you wanting to make sure its for real speil by the cashier lady and I was like NO I'm TTC thank you very much I just want to be prepared. And then I went and bought a book called Getting Pregnant What You Need To Know Right Now. LOL. Yeah I'm getting a lil obsessed ahaha

Oh that's GREAT news Sweet. Congratulations on yuor new house!!!:happydance:
Is your closing date soon? Tell me all about it?

And I know what you mean about obsessive behaviour. As soon as we started "actively" TTCing I went online and bought a bunch of OPK's and pregnancy tests. They are way cheaper online, was my excuse. So now I have about 50 OPK's that I can't even use because my LH levels are too high in general from the PCOS. And hopefully I won't need all 30 pregnancy tests, although when I get pregnant I might just use all 30 and take a picture collage. lmao can you imagine? How artsy fartsy would that be if I had a blown up picture of 30 pee sticks as my baby's wall decor. :rofl:

LOL yeah I know what you mean!!!!

Anyways the MLS is here if you want to check it out https://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8863451 and our closing date is in 24 days!!! We move in on the 30th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->