Canadians TTC

Hi, I just noticed this Canadian thread.
My DP & I are from Nova Scotia, we both come from really small communities that are about 3+ hrs away from each other. I am super thankful for college and it bringing up together !!

Cara I am from NS to! From halifax. We moved to AB almost 2 years ago but I can't wait to move back! HOw are you liking all the snow?

I was born in AB and moved to Ontario when I was 11. I miss it there sooo much. I'm such a country girl at heart <3

Hi, I just noticed this Canadian thread.
My DP & I are from Nova Scotia, we both come from really small communities that are about 3+ hrs away from each other. I am super thankful for college and it bringing up together !!

Welcome Cara!

I'm kinda sad, I have a migraine and I only get them right before ovulation and my period. So I don't think this IUI worked =(

you never know sassy! But sometimes it takes more then one although I pray you only need it once.

I don't care for AB shlindz it's to far from my family back in ns.

I love living in the country. ANd we got a pile of snow, but then it rained and a lot of it melted away. :)

2 more sleep till the official testing say or when you are going to test? OMG I can't wait!

Ya I guess Alberta is pretty much the other side of the country from Nova Scotia. Probably some pretty major diferences in the people and culture too.

Eeek! Excited for you Sassy!

They doc said the 26th but today is DH birthday, and I tested BFN!

Not even a faint second line, FML

awww hunny! Hang in there, IUI normally takes a couple of tries. It will happen!

Don't be too sad Sassy. There's still 3 days left before official test day. Fingers crossed for you. <3

awww hunny! Hang in there, IUI normally takes a couple of tries. It will happen!

Couple of tries???? How come no one told me this?? The timing was absolutley perfect I don't see why it could take more tries, I am so pissy, that 265 each time could be better spent on baby stuff!

Ugh, I am getting so tired of all this baby making business, I will already be 37 next month and have been trying for years. Grrrrrrrrr!!

You tested three days before? Oh try again on the 26th you could still be in with a shot but yes with climid IUI has about a 15% chance of working so it could take a couple of tries. 265 is much cheaper then IVF! I hope you get your BFP on the 26th!

As many as 1 in every 5 times that a sperm makes it to an egg it doesn't fertilize it so hang in there.

What do you mean 3 days before? Doc said the 26th because that will technically be a week late. Which is all messed up because of the clomid anyway. I cant stand taking anymore clomid, I ended up in emerg last time. I developed hyper-sensitivity, meaning my ovaries got over stimluated. You have NO idea the pain I was in, it was WORSE then labour and WORSE then when I miscarried. I understand I am doing this all for a good cause, but what am I doing to my body? I just suffered thru 4 days of a migraine because I am not allowed to take my migraine meds. I am so suffering through all of this, I BETTER get a daughter out of all of this crap!! And the min she calls me a bee-otch or claims I dont love her, man o man is she gonna get it!!!! LOL

Obvisouly, I have no choice but to do nothing until my period arrives, if it doesnt come by the weekend, they said I could get a requsition to get a blood test, so I would know by Monday for sure. But again I say, I know my body, I dont think I am, but WILL gladly yell from the rooftops that I was wrong!

YOu will get your daughter and you will tell her just how much you went through for her!

Thanks! I seem to be abit pissy lately, which sucks cause that can be either menstrual or pregnancy, lol

Sorry

Well wait till the 26th then test again just to make sure!

Vent Sassy VENT! It's what we're here for. It's funny that you plan on telling your daughter exactly how much you love her, because I plan on doing the same thing to my future son. As soon as he tries to tell me life isn't fair *whammo* I'm hitting him with the fertilty card. I'm hoping to get some good use outta that card and make its effect last atleast through the teenage years. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->