Canadians TTC

Oh it's so cute Sweet! I love that big garage and all the room around the yard. And part of the basement is even finished. That's awesome. Congratulations again!!!

Now comes the sucky part...packing. I absolutely hate packing to move. Even moreso I hate when DH is helping to pack. lol I have to kick him out of the house so that we keep all our stuff. If it were up to him he'd have a garbage bin delivered and we would just chuck everything in there. I saved my great grandmothers china from demise our last move. His excuse, "but we never use it". Hello it's old china I told him. Hopefully your DF is a little more helpful.

LOL everything we have we need so he wouldn't be throwing it out... I got more good news today, I entered my temps and stats into FF and low and behold I gots me a crosshair!!!! YAY! Its broken but its there :happydance:

Alright Sweet! And look it's almost test time too! Only a few more days to go :) Fingers crossed for you :)

I'm craving a 7-11 pepsi so bad right now, but they don't have 7-11 where I am, and I never knew just how hard choosing hardware and paint colors were lol. I spent hours today looking and mulling over choices and I brought about 50 color swatches home with me lol

I left the paint decision up to my husband. He's the artistic one. So when he came home with an almost lime green for the living room walls I almost freaked. But then he paired it with a gorgeous chocolate brown for the trim and the whole thing looks amazing. Our house and every apartment we have ever lived in we have always decorated oriental and we just love the feeling of coming home and feeling all zen like.

well our living room is a nice orange color but our kitchen is Apple green which I don't like, I really want to paint it a terracotta red or something, I found this briquette color that is really nice too.

That does sound nice. I'v always been a fan of the autumn colours. They just give me the best relaxing feel.

We have our house inspection at 4:30pm today so fingers crossed that everything goes well.

Fingers and toes crossed for you. Good luck :)

It went awesome so now all we have to do is the electrical inspection and we're set!

That's great! We bypassed our home inspection by having a friend of ours come take a look at it. He builds new homes for a living so he offered to do an inspection for us for free. We really wanted to save the money so we said sure. I wish we had just spent the money. We would have probably put down a lower offer if we had known all the "problems" with the house that our friend missed. For instance, every summer when the tree in front of my neighbors yard starts to grow it's roots entangle and burrow into our sewage line and that causes a backlog of sewage into our basement. So every summer we will have to pay a guy $100 or so to snake the roots out. Or we could pay the city a couple $1000 and have them replace the pipe and remove the tree roots. So far we're sticking with $100 a year.

Yeah that sucks! My DF dad is a contractor and he was REALLY thorough and we found some small issues with the electrical but its not going to cost much to fix thank God

You're really lucky that's all you found. The next house I purchase will have a very thorough inspection like that.

I'm so glad that my future FIL is a contractor because if he wasn't we might have been SCREWED lol

Hows everyone doing with ttc? Where are you in your cycles? Anyone trying with assistance?

I'm anxiously awaiting my AF because I want to start fresh this next cycle. I have an appointment with OB in 6 days. I'm on CD29 at 13DPO. I'll be asking my Doc for clomid and progestrone this next cycle.

I'm still waiting on AF too. I used Provera again this cycle, so AF is probably only another week away. Then I'm using 100mg of Clomid. Not sure which days yet though. This is also my first cycle with Metformin. Doc is pretty sure of himself. He says that this cycle I'll get pregnant. Fingers crossed he's right :)

I've got my Fingers crossed for you shlindz, keep your fingers crossed that I'm pregnant next cycle too.

Ugh what a rotten day this has been I got up at 4:30am for basically nothing after being told that my son's surgery was booked for 6:30am and turned out it wasn't till 8:30am but on the bright side everything turned out good and he slept of the anasthetic most of the day only waking up a lil under an hour ago, and I have a feeling AF is gonna show her ugly face this weekend I'm feeling really crampy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->