Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh and I am 2-3 centimeters dilated, so he could come before the 28th!

Wonderful news Kelly!! :happydance: Fab pic too. Did you have the NT test? I was going to mention it yesterday and totally forgot, that you don't have to have it if you didn't want to. So any guesses on gender? Will you be finding out?

great pic Kelly :)

pink maybe that's what it is.

Loz: glad that wee man is doing good :)

Great scan pic Kelly glad all is well.

Twink at least you know now, 8lb is a very good weight. Hope all is well with you.

Loz what a woman talk about multi tasking, loving your updates. Mwaugghhhh for your evil baby naming plan.

Pink that midwife sounds like a waste of time.

Mrsmig hope you feel better soon.

Ji to everyone else hope you all get your houses sorted before B day. I hope to move before lil one arrives.

Well ladies I am half way, finally. Emily felt the baby kick for the first time tonight just when I was reading her her bedtime story. It was magical. Love these moments. She was fascinated, rubbing my tummy and talking to my bump. Feeling good tonight.

yeah i had a blood test and some measurement so im now worried bout that lol.
yeah id like to know gender scan 18th nov i havent a clue what sex any guesses ladies?
wheres clo?

Kelly congratulations. I'm thinking pink for you. I knew you would be ok and I'm sure the NT results will be fine.
Loz - you crease me up. Also I am thinking thats a great idea, since Mark vetoes all my suggestions.
Debzie it's awesome isn't it? I loved it when Edie felt the baby kick.
Twinkie it sounds like things are all starting to happen for you!!
Pink what a crappy appointment. I hope they are more thorough next time.
I'm getting a bit worried about our Clo. I hope she is ok.
Afm, Mark is out watching Leeds utd play at Hull City. I'm quite excited for him, he hasn't been to football in ages. So I'm home alone, so I let Edie stay up half an hour later (she also napped a bit longer this afternoon and so did I) and I'm having a trashy tea of pizza and garlic bread and watching a double bill of Snog Marry Avoid. My sickness has been better today but I've come down with a cold. It's always something!!!

Yay Kelly!! (there were tears here when I saw the picture!) I am so very happy for you!

Happy 20 weeks Debzie :) That sounds like such a wonderful moment with Emily.

Sorry your little guy is still breech, Twinkie. But, at least you know you will for sure get to meet him in 10 day or less :)

Pink, that appointment sounds awful. :( I'm sorry you were so rushed. I hope you get the better mw from now on.

Lozdi, I hope you get a name soon!

How are you doing, Pichi? How is the bedding coming along?

Hi to everyone! I hope you are all well :flower:

Guess what came in the mail today?? My newborn diaper package :happydance: I will have to get some more newborn ones but at least it is a start! So excited.

(please ignore the dog fur on my couch... :dohh:)

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh, Kelly, do you mind if we make some guesses from your picture? :)

I have my gender scan booked for November 10th :wohoo:

Also, I had my blood work done this week to check for downs. I will hopefully find out early next week. It is nerve wracking.

Aww love the nappy TS - so cute. Yeah, mw appointment wasn't the best but then I wasn't expecting it to be with her.

Mrsmig - sounds like a fab evening planned except for the cold.

Debzie - I bet it was such a great feeling Emily being able to feel kicks. Glad you are doing well. Have you found any houses to view yet?

Kelly - I am sure it will all be perfect. I remember being away in London when my letter was due to arrive and only told OH to tell me if it was good news, which it was. I think we hear too many stories in the press about maternal age and supposed problems but everyone I spoke to at the hospital had no real concerns with my age. I am sure it will all be the same for you.

twinkie - Another good weight baby! Shame he is still breech but good that you know the latest date you'll get to see him.

I was going to ask you ladies what your thoughts were on getting the flu jab? I get them for my asthma/work although most times I don't bother. For some reason I will take medicines to make me feel better but am reluctant to have vaccinations (although LO ill be getting them all) I got it last year at it was after the mc as I thought 'why not' can't harm me now. My mum got her letter through the post so she phoned me up straight away and it also went on about the benefits to mum and baby (helps them for upto 6 months after baby born). Funnily enough in the haste I forgot to ask and she never mentioned it at the mw appointment today even though the signs where on the reception window saying they are going to start flu clinics soon.

oh and baby is head down atm, wonder if he'll stay that way

Oh! I think I posted the same time as Mrs. M.! I didn't see your post. I really hope you feel better soon. I am just counting the days until I get a cold. A new school year usually leads to many colds. :( I think your idea of pizza and garlic bread sounds great! I am not sure what that show is but it sounds good! Feel better :hugs:

Pink, are you starting to feel any better lately? I hope so! I can completely understand how you could forget to ask about the flu shot when you were so darn rushed! She really should have said something, though! I am not sure about getting it. I seem to have reactions to vaccinations and now I am really nervous to get them. I don't know what would happen to baby if I were to get a vaccine and then have a reaction. I was told after pregnancy blood work that I am low on protection for German measles but I am so nervous to get the shot after baby is born. I hope other people give you their opinions on this since mine is so crappy! Haha!

had a google - looks like lots to recommend and nothing not too.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120522134946.htm

Thansk TS -Thought things were looking up yesterday as no nausea but back again today especially this evening.

guess away ts xx
pink i just got a letter asking me to book glad you posted think ill get one now xxxx

I'm super sleepy, just read 2 pages...and mind is blank!

Kelly thats an amazing pic! :happydance:

Name plan failed...OH got home, gave me and baby a kiss, staggered upstairs to check on the boys...came back down, spent 20 minutes vomiting in the toilet, mumbled something about 8 pints of guinness, and fell asleep on the sofa! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dohh:

I never get flu shots, I haven't had flu in years- I did read something about a chance of it causing losses, but I don't know if any link has actually been proven. I do know that you have to make sure they give you the one thats safe for pregnancy, not the mist as that contains the live virus.

Wow Twinkie! Is there a good plan in place for if you go into labour before your section?

This one handed typing makes my arm ache!

I know it seems like Clo has been gone for yonks, but within the context its not long- first baby, overdue and induced, I wouldn't be surprised if it went quite slowly and she's probably exhausted and getting to know Clobaby, and will update us as soon as she feels able to tear herself away for long enough to post. Not everyone has their computers joined to their hip like me!

I think I'd do better at catching up if I got more sleep and also if my browser behaved...I have been refreshing all day and there was no posts for ages then all of a sudden 2 pages...either my browser is being a sod or you all posted at the same time! I have had the laptop on constantly since sunday. :wacko:

I think there has been a sudden flurry of activity Loz! Yes I'm thinking the same with Clo. I know it can be a long process sometimes when they induce you. I just hope she hadn't been through the mill too much.

I am guessing girl, Kelly :happydance:

Lozdi, I hope you are able to get some rest soon, if it is possible! Sorry the name plan didn't work out. :dohh: I would have run from the house if Shawn came home and started throwing up! Darn phobia. Hopefully you two can settle on a name soon. Maybe use the hangover tomorrow to your favour!

I think the same thing about Clobo. I know when it comes time for us to meet baby I will not be able to update very fast. I will be away from my computer and my house for at least 4 days. Hopefully I will be able to send a quick update through my phone.

I hope you are doing well, Clobo! I can't wait to see a picture of Clobaby!

We just spent about 25 minutes outside in the beautiful evening and came back in with fly bites all around my ankles. The only exposed part of me. :dohh: SO itchy! I am allergic to them so I am not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight with these itchy ankles! I think I will go get the ice packs...

There is a bat that visits our backyard every evening but we didn't get to see him tonight. :(

I've been wondering about a flu jab too Pink. When I was pregnant this time last year I booked one, but after the miscarriage I completely forgot about it.
The bites sound nasty Mindy. Something must have got in our room the other night as I have been bitten on the bump!

Haha Loz sounds like something my oh does when he comes in after a night out

Kelly what a great pic soooo glad all is well

I'm sorry I've forgot everything I've just read, dont feel great at all at the min this sciatica is agony in the car on the way back from my parents I was actually laughing through the pain but then gave up and the tears came, I feel like an emotional wreck at the min my parents go away to Mexico for two weeks on fri a nd I feel so upset coz I'm going to miss them so much and yet they go away every year and it's never bothered me this much, I feel like :cry: at everything at the min

Apologies for the depressing post and for forgetting lots oooo and happy halfway debzie

Hi mrs m, ts, Twinkie, pichi, pink and anyone I have more than likely missed :haha:

:hugs: Hope :hugs: Sorry you are feeling so emotional. I hope your sciatic pain eases soon.

Mrs. M., that must have been uncomfortable to have a bite on your bump!

Ohh my goodness a bump on your bump!

Try vinegar on the ankle bites, OH swears by it, whereas I just tend to give in to the pleasure of itching!

:hugs:Hope...tis'nt nice when the hormones mess with you is it. :hugs:

Lil Fella just broke wind that was bigger than him and made himself jump. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->