Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks for the tip. I will have to try it tomorrow since I am in bed now. Haha!

Silly lil fella! Too funny!

Kelly - yay!! so happy for you :) How are you feeling now!

Twinkie - that sucks about bubs being breech, but so exciting that you know when he'll be here by at very latest!

Debz - yay for 20 weeks, and sounds like such a lovely moment you got to have :)

Pink - I had the flu jab at 6 weeks even though flu season is nearly over here. It was recommended to me by my dr to have it as she explained that it's just one more risk that is eliminated and how it benefits the baby also.

Had my 12 week scan this morning and everything looks fantastic! They couldn't find the SCH - so it's probably just reabsorbed. The baby's nuchal fold was 1.7mm, which I'm sure it exactly what Max's was.

Here's a pic of baby. I think I can see the nub and from what I've read it looks like a boy nub to me?

https://i48.tinypic.com/2m3slfs.jpg

So, so happy today! I know there's always still a small risk, but after having such a horrible 12 week scan last time it just feels so good to see a happy healthy baby today!

Yay for 20 weeks Debzie! It feels good doesn't it, to realize you are half way!

Lovely scan Ginny! I'm not sure about nub guesses, I can't make a good guess either way, nor can I with Kelly's!

Its lovely to have had 2 excellent scans on the thread in the past day! :happydance::cloud9:

great scan! lucky you get to see the nub too! i'm going to go with Girl :pink: going by nub and skull shape (which is just for fun) will you find out Ginny?

is that Clobo i see lurking at the bottom of the thread?! post woman :haha:

Hello lovely ladies

First congratulations Loz, i'm so pleased you got your home birth and all went well, what a little or rather big, cutie pie! Sounds like you are doing really well my dear. Have you decided on a name yet??

Then I must say i'm so happy for Kelly and with their scans, what excellent need you both must be over the moon!

Now I must apologise for not updating sooner, my internet on my phone is do temperamental!!

Baby Danny Charles Clinch was born st 6.29pm on Monday 17th September weighing 8lb12oz and measuring 54cm! He is gorgeous if I do say do myself and so alert!I am absolutely in live with him, and can't stop looking st him!!

I did a mini birth story on my journal but will do a proper one when I get home, not very straight forward and I ended up having a C section do don't read if you are a bit nervous aboutlabour! Still I got through it and am going home at lunchtime today! Lola and Danny have to meet each other now! Glad I have a sturdy boy, Lola will meet her match!

Right i've babbled enough, catch up with you properly soon

Lots of live to you all xxx

congrats Clobo ^___^ 54cm! what a long wee manny!

for some strange reason i had a feeling you were in for a c-section :nope: not sure why, just a feeling. take it easy :) glad to hear you're getting out today. get that OH of yours to look after you :D

OHHHHHHHH my goodness congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'll go read your birth story in a minute. :hugs: Give him a great big but gentle kiss from all of us, and don't forget to post us a pic when you get a minute! Sorry you had to endure a section, but at the end of the day, its not how the baby gets out that matters, just that they get out safely! :hugs:

What a good weight! My first was 8lb 12!

I'll post my own birth story later, I have drafted it out on notepad but its long and needs going through as I made a ton of typos. :haha:

Ooooh I'm so excited for us all, the positivity is flowing! :flower::cloud9:

who's the next to graduate from this thread i wonder? ^___^ so many babies!

Congratulations Clobo!! So happy for you! And I so agree with the mentally of it doesn't matter how they get here as long as they get here safely!

Congratulations on a baby boy, Clobo!! What a great name :) I hope you are resting well and I can't wait to see a picture :happydance:

Ginny, congratulations on the awesome scan! SO happy for you!! I am going to guess boy :)

Have a great day ladies!

Today is the first day I am going out in public with a belly band. Wish me luck my pants don't fall down! :haha:

Wow Twinkie! Is there a good plan in place for if you go into labour before your section?

I had to call my Dr. office back to ask them about what I should do if I go into labor, since no one ever really told me, LOL. I was told when the contractions get regular to just go to Labor and Delivery (or of course if my water breaks). They will assess me and determine if they need to move the c-section up or if I am not really in labor. I had no idea that I was dilated 2-3 yet, I have had a few contractions (felt like strong period cramps) but nothing regular. It is so crazy that I had regular contractions for days @ 33 weeks and had no dilation, yet I just had a few random contractions @ 37 weeks and dilated 2-3!

Yay!!! Clo congratulations!! I love the name. Can't wait to see photos. So you and Loz were just a day apart after all how lovely. You will have to meet up one day with your two gorgeous boys!
Ginny congratulations on a fantastic scan!! Loving all this good news!

Congrats Clobo! Your son was born on mine oldest's birthday and he weighed 8lb 14oz and was 21in long (so similar!) I can't wait to see pics of your little guy!

lots of good news loving it
congrats clo fantastic news and love your pic ginny did you have the bloodtests to go with the measure ments? they told me it could take a week so wek of worry measurements were 1.1 mm so dunno what that tells me??

Huge congratulations clobo!! Lovely name!. Look like its going to be all boys!! as I think boys for both Ginny and Kelly.

Kelly - that is a good result, that on its own is not definitive but it is a good sign all should be well. Mine was 1.3mm and in the end (with the bloods) I was about 1 in 26000

Twinkie - hope everything stays the same and it doesn't end up a rush cs. I can't remember if you are team yellow or know.

im convinced im having a girl lol ive no idea why.
any pics from clo
loz can we see some more pics of lil fella

Huge congratulations clobo!! Lovely name!. Look like its going to be all boys!! as I think boys for both Ginny and Kelly.

Kelly - that is a good result, that on its own is not definitive but it is a good sign all should be well. Mine was 1.3mm and in the end (with the bloods) I was about 1 in 26000

Twinkie - hope everything stays the same and it doesn't end up a rush cs. I can't remember if you are team yellow or know.

Nope I am having a boy too :)

definitely the time for boys! especially in this thread hehe

Lil Fella's NT measurement was 1.8mm, and combine result was 1:30000.

My milk is in! OUCH! :holly: It will adjust, but at the moment....OUCH!

We went out with OH's parents today to get me a steam cleaner I have had my eye on, and to do a food shop. I had to lean on the pram my back was killing me! Going to have to look up some gentle exercises that help with getting non-pregnant posture back. My bathroom will be the first thing getting a steam clean I can't wait!

Lil Fella needs to wake up and have a boob full of milk, I think my left one is in danger of actually exploding :haha:

Heres a few more pics :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSCN8210.jpg
    DSCN8210.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN8213.jpg
    DSCN8213.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN8216.jpg
    DSCN8216.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN8218.jpg
    DSCN8218.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
OMG, he doesn't look as chubby as I thought he would, he just looks like a big guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->