Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Loz that puppps looks awful!! Poor poor you!
Mindy I know you don't like to be centre of attention but hopefully you will enjoy being the bearer of good news and it will be good to give everyone something positive to be happy about on an otherwise sad day.
One of my neighbours took pity on me this morning and gave Edie and I a lift down to playgroup. I still had to walk back again but it made the morning easier! I really should do housework this afternoon but I feel so rubbish I shall get Edie down for her nap and take to the sofa again.

You should definitely rest today. You should rest as much as you can until you start too feel better. Pushing it too much before you are well enough will make you feel worse. :hugs:

Thank you. Just put her to bed and I'm having a nice bath (in our hideous bathroom). Found a GORGEOUS cottage to rent, well within our price range. Only problem is its in a village and mark doesn't want a village. It doesn't bother me to be honest. I might try to talk him round.

Oooooooh, I really hope you can talk him into it!! We live in a tiny town and I love it. Good luck!

hey ladies sorry you feel poo mrs im on the sofa too just seem to feel rubbish all the time,hope you can talk oh around bout the cottage does he not like village life?

loz feel sorry for you i get bieetrn badly every year with bites and thats bad enough and know how good it feels to scratch, hope it clears soon.

well i just got my first cloth nappy through its soooo cute theres like a toweling thing as well what the hell is that for im rubbish at this.

ts hope you get on ok today im glad you told your family hugs to you today

hi to all you other ladies xx
we had a visit from our landlords last night who we get on with so well prob cause there the same age as my oh lol and found out shes a midwife lol she advised me not to use peroxide on my hair so what do i do now i really do look awful is there other ways?

Thank you Kelly.

For your hair, maybe you can get lots of highlights. That way the bleach will be in foils, off your scalp? That way it will blend in your regrowth and help you feel better about your hair. I get my hair bleached in foils. I am over due for a colour now and my appt is still 2 1/2 weeks away. :S Blah!

The toweling thing with the diaper is the insert. You put that in the diaper when you put it on and that way when you change the diaper you just change that and put in a fresh one and use the same diaper (unless there was a leak off the insert!!)

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Mrs M you should definately try and talk him round, I bet a cottage would be lovely :cloud9:

Hows everyone else?

Had our scan today and everything looking lovely, baby measuing 8 weeks now (was 5+3) at my scan 2 weeks ago with a good strong heartbeat :cloud9: as soon as she said everything was ok I burst out :crying: I looked like a panda in the waiting room :lol: if it wasn't for me holding the scan pics and smiling people would have thought the worst :blush:

Anyway here's our little beany at 8 weeks:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/F20E6BB8-4813-4766-8B37-7450A97D500F-708-0000003A4867710D.jpg

xx

What great news mmm! I had a scan at 8 weeks too. It is my avatar. What a great picture you have :happydance:

Yay!! That's awesome news! 8 weeks as well you've gained almost a week!

Hi ladies - sorry I haven't been on much, been spending a lot of time with my mum. She's starting to feel better now - is more angry than sad now which is easier for me to deal with!

MisMM - so glad you've joined us over here and what a fantastic scan! I bet you're over the moon! :) :)

I've half caught up on everything I've missed. Loz - was it you that had pupps? I read an article on daily mail today about a lady who had a really severe case of it and because she itched it so much it left scars.

MrsM - I'd love to live in a village. If we ever move to Northern Ireland, where DF is from, I already have a small list of villages I want to live in :)

Kelly - I'm so excited that we're both in our 13th week!

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all well xx

MissMM what a lovely scan pic! :happydance:

My PMA is well and truly out of the window. I'm officially miserable. After weathering the aches of being huge like a hero, and not complaining more than once or twice despite it hurting to walk towards the end of my pregnancy, I have become a total basket case with this rash. Its everywhere now, sparing only my face (and I think its trying to erupt there too) the soles of my feet, and my chest. Its started on my left boob. Been crying alot because apart from this damn rash I was so happy, Tenzin is such a good baby, he eats beautifully, sleeps in chunks, spends hours awake and happily looking at us, but always there in the background or foreground, is this god awful rash. Even tea tree and lavender neat isn't touching it! I think I need an immunosupressant, but I'd have hard luck trying to get on one of those while breastfeeding, even though one I know of has been looked into and the findings that only tiny amounts if any get into the milk. Its an anti transplant rejection medication, and I am going to bring it up at my doctors appointment in an hour, but I know they will say I can't have it. My next question will be do they flay people on the nhs? Its that bad.

MMM, lush scan pic and im so pleased everything is all good :happydance:

MrsMig, hope you can find a house that you can agree on, village life is lovely, not that i live in a village but my parents do and its nice!!

Loz, aw chick really hope your PUPPPS clears up quickly, must be a nightmare :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok?? Danny had two baths this morning as he decided after the first one was so successful he'd pee and poo all over himself while he was air drying so we could do it all again!!!! :rofl:

xxx

Aww :hugs: Lozdi I can't imagine how frustrated you must be. Have you been to the doctors? X

Hi all, Loz - super big :hugs: A few years ago I got total head to toe idiopathic urticaria, where I came out in huge hives and rash. It was so bad and itchy I had to get up during the night to stand in a cold shower, the worse was when it spread to my face. I eventually got put on antihistamines (Telfast 180 and I put myself on piriton also as they work on slightly different ways and my research said the combo worked better). Maybe the Dr will be better about prescribing antihistamines but I don't know how much get through into the milk.

I came across a site that mentioned Dandelion roots for Pupps, not sure if that is something you have tried.

Hi MMM - great to see you here!!

just going back to look at the rest of the post I have missed the last few days.

great news mrs mmm xxx
loz feel so sorry for you let us know how you get on at the docs xx

Got back from the docs a bit ago, got some antihistamines which are apparently ok while bf'ing. I hope they work, if they don't I'll need a straight jacket and I'm fairly sure that would make bf impossible!:dohh:

Oooh, and I have been taking the dandelion root for a few days...it got worse but hoping thats because the root is detoxing me.

:hugs: Lozdi. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. :hugs: I hope the antihistamines help.

Mrsmig - I am glad the memorial went really well, its a lovely tribute to be able to celebrate a life as well as sharing grief with family. I live in a biggish village and love it, maybe Mark might see the benefits of a smaller community being better for the kids? Will it mean things are more difficult with playgroup etc? I hope you are feeling better and the antibiotics have started to kick in. Get as much rest as you can too.

Kelly - how are you today? Hope you are felling a bit better too.

Clobo -

ts - I think the foils are okay as the dye doesn't go near the scalp. Saying that I still haven't had mine done and this rate I might as well let it grow out and start from the beginning as my 'blond tide mark' is more than half way down my head now.

Oops have to pop out back later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->