Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

lol thats the link that made me look at my pics
they said if you get a telephone call within 7 days you be high risk other then that you will get a letter within 2 weeks so i havent heard anything and its been 10 days so hoping thats good news

just quickie

Fab new TS!!

It was the same for me, Kelly so that sounds promising for you! Can't see pics at work soI'll look at little nub later (Think boy anywy for you)

crayz - glad yeardley is doing so well and is whole new baby after having such bad colic, poor thing. I am sure having a smiley but awake baby will take a bit of getting used to, but that is just lovely.

Hey all! Well I am sat here with hair dye all over my head. I get it done so infrequently I'm sure it's fine. I couldn't bear the granny hair any longer.
Had the works done today, massage, pedi, HD brows and hair. Feel great.
Crayz, great to see you.
Pink, never used a bath thermometer. Trust your own judgement. Mummy knows best!

Enjoy your day, Mrs. M. :)

My terrible hair will be fixed in 2 weeks... I hope I can wait that long! :haha:

Oh thats sounds like a wonderful day mrsmig, I could really do with that too. I got OH to paint my toenails last night - what a carry on but in the end wasn't too bad a job!

It was OH that wanted the bath thermometre, he likes his gadgets and maybe just being a bit worried about it all.

Just waiting for OH to arrive for the antenatal class. I have raging heartburn from the stovies (scottish type corned beef stew thing) I had for tea so he is bringing my gaviscon to work too!

mrs enjoy your pampering you deserve it im getting mine done next thursday cant wait
pink enjoy your class

wheres loz hope shes ok x

Hairdressers unite!! Lol

Mrs. M, that sounds amazing. DH gave me a 48 hour off coupon, and I plan on getting pampered myself! It's been while. I color my roots a lot myself and give myself highlights too. I actually have a picture of myself doing just that. I posted it on FB. I was pregnant and hadn't announced it (which I never did-you know, just in case). I had the box of foils strategically placed so you couldn't see my belly. Kind of like how they use big purses and other props to hide pregnancies in television shows. That was me.

Yeah. It's totally weird to have a happy baby. I guess this is why people really enjoy motherhood. I didn't quite get it at first as I was cleaning up vomit all day and listening to her scream and turn red everytime I fed her. It was a nightmare and my anxiety levels were beyond my norm, and that's BAD. Now I'm much more at peace, and loving every minute of her. Right now I'm just waiting for her to go to sleep, but she's determined to poop, so sleep is out of the question.

I used to highlight my own hair too. I was never coordinated enough to do foils on myself so I did cap highlights. :dohh: I just love to go to a stylist to get it done, it is so relaxing.

I love the idea of you using a box of foils to cover your bump! :)

It's weird. I love doing hair and nails, but hate sitting to have mine done. Except a pedicure. I could get that done all day! But waiting for it to dry.. Torture.

I just get to a point where I'm all, "You don't have to style my hair. Just leave it wet and I'll just pay and run out the door."

I'll have to find that picture and post it. It was funny. I think the tag was, "I am a professional, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME."

I'm so excited for everyone here. I was the first to go, and not that I'm proud of that because she was 6 weeks early, but more sad because I'm no longer part of that pregnancy club! I didn't love pregnancy, but I did miss it when it was over. I swore I felt "phantom kicks" after she was born. I just didn't want to share her!!

I'm like that for manicures and pedicures. I don't really enjoy them. I can't usually sit for that long if someone is fooling with my hands or feet. But, my hair is a completely different story. I will sit there all day if someone is fooling with it. :haha:

I can completely understand not wanting to share baby. I didn't even want to share that I am pregnant! I want to keep it all to myself. I can't even imagine what it will be like after baby comes.

I would love to see that picture!

yeah i wana see that pic too x

how are all you ladies another poo sleep for me and still feeling pants boo!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you're not feeling good :nope: I hope you catch up on some sleep soon! I never slept while I was pregnant. Like, NEVER. I got up to pee so many times I would just be wide awake from about 1:00 a.m to the next evening. It was awful. Then my husband would comment the next morning, "Wow, you got up to pee A LOT last night."

Yes. Yes I did. Thank you for pointing that out because I didn't even realize it.

I wish there was a B and B app that you could post pictures from. Getting on my laptop is such a hassle. But I will post the picture today along with some new ones of Yeardley SMILING. I'm just excited because she was so miserable because of her reflux for what seemed like forever that I never thought she would be happy.

I agree Crayz - sorry to say this Kelly but I think I have had only a few nights decent sleep since early 2nd tri! I think the lack of sleep makes feeling ill worse too.

Can't wait to see those pic Crayz!

Loz - hope you are ok chick? Has the antihistamines started to work yet? :hugs:

Morning all,

It is my day off today but yesterday on of my work colleagues had just been told her Dad had lung cancer yesterday. I offered to go in to help (as I doubt she'll be fit to work today) but my boss thinks they'll manage. I felt so sad for her, she had literally just come from the meeting (at the hospital where we work) so she was distraught. Horrible.

The antenatal class was okay. I was expecting a bit more, maybe a video or something but it was a dolly and plastic hip bones!! She talked about contractions, the birth process and pain relief but nothing too in depth. I still think it worried OH though! Next week is with the physio's talking about positions, breathing techniques and parntners learning a bit of back massage!

Wow, you didn't have to see a video? I think a video is pretty standard here :) But you really don't see that much on our video, you could probably see more if you googled "vaginal birth" LOL

Well today is eviction day! My little guy will be here in less than 5 hrs!

Good luck Twinkie, and welcome to the world Little One!

I pray you have a safe and memorable delivery, and a healthy, happy child!

Take a video so pink can see it :winkwink:!

LOL, she doesn't want to see my video, I am having a c-section! But here is a breakdown for you, spinal, incision, pull baby out, take out placenta, sew/glue me back up :) There the whole procedure without the gorey details!

I have always wondered who would actually agree to put a video of the lady parts giving birth on youtube or in an instructional video. I get that in the instructional video, most people that see it don't know who you are, but come on! Who wants thousands of people seeing their hoohas? I wanted no reminders of DS coming out, because it was not a "beautiful" experience like everyone says (he was a forcept baby, so basically the Dr. yanked him out anyway!). I prefer to focus on the newborn instead of how they actually got out :) I am sure others have much more pleasant memories of their children's birth, but mine was kind of traumatic!

She did go into the bits on CS section but with me being a nurse I kinda knew all sort of the things that go on in theatre. There was one bit that got me upset. She talked about what happened if placenta doesn't come out fully and called it 'retained products of conception' which, for some reason, took me back to almost 1 years ago and upset me. Horrible phrase whatever the connections. :(

twinkie - woo didn't realise it was today! Good luck, can't wait for more baby pics!! Whos next? Pichi, then me maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->