Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

What great pictures!

Clobo, Danny is so cute. I love his sweater vest! He is a little boy after my DH's heart. Haha! Shawn wears many sweater vests... :haha:

Crayz, Yeardley is too cute! I love that smile! I also love the foils picture :)

clo i love the pic what a little topper and i love the sweater
cra shes gorgeous what a smile oh and love the foils
ts any bump pics?
cant wait to see your pictures twink
where is loz oi lady where are you?????
arrrrrrrrrrrh i feel so poo got my combined test it says shows low risk 1 in 50000 so good result

Awesome results Kelly!!! Yay!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

I forgot that I promised a bump picture... I will get on that! :haha:

Here it is. Just taken now, 17 weeks 5 days. Please ignore the unmade bed in the background. :haha: First maternity shirt... still feeling quite nervous about that!

Attachments

• 17 weeks 5 days.jpg
    17 weeks 5 days.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
aw we produce such cute babas in here :haha: nice bump T_S what is your tattoo if you don't mind me asking? :)

Evening everyone :)

My tattoo is a 3/4 sleeve of flowers :) I love it! I have been wanting is for a long time and finally got it last year. It was very painful but totally worth it!

aw awesome :) after my collar bones piece is complete id love a half sleeve :)

What do you have on your collar bone? What do you plan for your sleeve? I LOVE tattoos :)

What do you have on your collar bone? What do you plan for your sleeve? I LOVE tattoos :)

i have 2 swallows on my collarbones :) i have junko mizuno pieces on my calves, hello kitty on both feet, nintendo and various pieces around my right ankle, a gothic girl on my left shoulderblade and a little pixel heart on my right wrist :)

i love tattoo's too - and piercings :haha:

Awesome! :D

I have 7 tattoos, but my sleeve has been redone a few times. 2 cover ups and finally I am happy with it! Haha! I have plans for one more really large one on my ribs to my hip bone. It is going to be extra painful so I am waiting on that one. Haha! The piece I want is an cemetery angel from a book I have. It is stone but covered in mosses so she is different shades of green (my favourite colour) and she has beautiful wings. I am so far from religious (I am atheist, I hope that doesn't offend anyone) but I really love angel statues in cemeteries. The picture is actually from a vampire book I got when I was in high school. Back way before Twilight! I was obsessed with vampires then.

Kelly, you should post a bump picture too!!

(you guys can see how badly grown out my highlights are in my picture :haha:)

I'm still here...just very hard to grab 5 minutes to type, as someone is always at the boob, and if not he is asleep and then so am I!

Antihistamines taking the edge off but no reduction in rash yet, they work for about 12 hours so I try to wait as long as poss to take them because baby is at his most awake 10pm-4 am ish and its hard to feed him when my arms and legs are trying to kill me. :dohh:

Shortness of breath can be a sign of low iron levels, so maybe try a supplement and see if it improves.

LOVE the baby and bump pics! So cute :cloud9:

Sorry I have to keep it short...someones hungry again, and such a mummy's boy doesn't like to be put down when awake, which is fine by me I love to watch him pulling funny faces, smiles are starting to look like genuine amusement now and not just wind :haha:

We registered him today, and I asked about what the proceedure is for if I was to marry OH and want to change the kids last name. I have refused thus far to give them OH's name because my oldest already has his dad's last name, and I really don't want all my kids to have a different last name to me, I'd feel so left out. OH rolls his eyes at marriage talk but lucky for him I am not at all into the idea of a large wedding, nor are we religious. Doing it in a field will do, and the only traditional thing I want is a big fat cake. I'll probably even make it myself, because I know what I like. :haha:

Want this rash gone...can't even take any good pics of me and baby as its everywhere but my face and I can feel it wanting to be there too :dohh:

:hugs: Lozdi :hugs: So sorry your rash is still bad. I wish I could send you a magical cure. Sounds like big fella is a night owl just like his mommy!

Clo-your son is too freakin' cute!! You look beautiful in that picture as well! I'm loving the old man sweater. When Y was born she had "little old man legs." That's what I called them anyways because she didn't bake the full 40 weeks she didn't have much baby fat. Now she's finally starting to chunk out a bit!

Loz-so glad to hear the medication is giving you SOME relief. I'm sorry you're going through this at such a time that is supposed to be a happy one! Don't try to stress yourself out too much. And you can still take pictures! Nobody who loves you will care.

Pichi! I have two swallows on my left hip.

TS-Loving your bump! And the tattoos! I have a side piece from under my armpit to my hip. It didn't tickle, but you seem like a tough chick! I'm sure it will be no sweat.

It's probably like childbirth (not that I know). You know it was so painful, but you don't remember what that pain felt like. That's how I look at that side piece now.

Ooh. I wonder how Twinkie is!

I will get my rib piece one day. When I find an artist who I know will do it justice and when I get back into a shape that will look good to get the tattoo!! :haha:

You'll be back to your old self in no time! My doctor would tell me, "Don't eat for two, DRINK for two."

Pichi, you should post pictures of your tattoos! I want to see the Nintendo!!

Just wanted to post an update. C-section went well, little guy had turned footling breech at some point, so he was born feet first! My Dr said we made a wise move choosing the c-section because.it would have been hard to get little guy to flip, and if he did he could have likely got his cord tangled. He weighed 9lb 6oz and is 21in long :) He has this little birth whimper that melts your heart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->