Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Love the link Ts - I'd have Alexander Skarsgard anyday for a body pillow!

MMM - I had cramp right through till 2nd tri and they were worse when constipated and boy was I constipated early on. However, I am not dismissing your feelings and I think you should at least call your GP mw and explain to her what you are feeling. I know you have an appointment on Friday but do you think you'll be okay till then? I would rather feel I am putting them out (which you are NOT doing but I know that's how I would feel too) than worry all week. As a nurse I would rather one on my patients phoned me up and I could reassure or arrange an appointment than know they are worrying.

Mmm the hospital where you would go to deliver should have an EPU. That's where I have been for all my early scans and miscarriages. It's an hours drive away which is a pain.
Pink, as you know 18th October is a big day for me too, it's the day I started bleeding last year and I knew it was over. I can't believe your in laws would be so insensitive. I am shaking my head in disbelief.

I had a listen with my doppler earlier ... bad I know but couldn't resist ... couldn't find the HB but I didn't panic as I could hear the placenta and surely the placenta wouldn't be working if baby had died would it?

I think I will be fine till Friday, just trying to keep myself busy with work and housework and hope for the best. If I have lost baby there's nothing I can do ... I just need to try and enjoy the pregnancy every minute I have of it.

:hugs: Pink that's so insensitive of them :(

Thanks Mrs M I will ask the MW on Friday :)

How's everyone else? I've felt very self centred on the boards today :blush: x

I just think everyone forgets the significance, despite me saying a few weeks ago what that day means. No one ever mentions the mc's at all. I hope to think I would be more sensitive and think before I speak.

I also know what it means for you too :hugs:

Kelly, I agree your baba is very well protected in there chick, I wouldn’t worry!! Yep I suffer with the same problem sometimes, I shouldn’t moan cos he is generally really good but sometimes he doesn’t see things from my point of view and its sooooo frustrating!!!

Aw Loz, your poor skin! How are you doing??

MrsMig, happy third tri, yay!!!

Crayz, sleeping till noon, ACE!! I slept till 8am this morning and thought that was good!!!

Pink, ooh Jack and Jill sale sounds like a brilliant idea. I guess they don’t need toys for a while so it must be hard wondering what to get!!

MMMoo, its natural to feel these wobbles chick, you just have to let them pass you by, think positively and keep your mind on other things :hugs:

Mindy, my sister is 25 weeks pregnant and is only just feeling proper movement and growing any sort of bump, it all happens at different times for different people so there is no need to worry, you will soon feel lots of kicks and love it!!

That link is HILARIOUS …. Love it!! Going to bookmark that one!!! :rofl:

Im ok thanks, health visitor today and Danny has gone from his birth weight of 8lb 12oz to now being 9lb 13oz …. CHUNK!!!

xxx

Good boy Danny for growing so big and strong!! :) I am glad you were able to sleep in until 8 today!

hey ladies, i have a similar thing pink oh family keep going on about boys and im convinced this is a girl and it maked me so angry they ask me want i want and i cant believe they would do that i just want a happy healthy baby grrrr bloody inlaws lol

hugs mmm im still getting cramps now due to me being mega constipated all the time wobbles are horrid were all here for you
mrs how you feeling any better?
ts i bet that was baby moving did you find thedoppler downloaqd oh and i love the link them guys are hot yummy yummy
hope all you ladies are a ok xx

No, I couldn't find any apps to record the baby's heartbeat for Androids. :(

How are you doing, Kelly?

not bad thanks mindy feeling better then what i did been a bit crampy today hate how that makes me wobble

I'm glad you are feeling a little better but sorry about the cramping. :hugs:

im on ebay just looking at baby clothes some of the stuff is just too cute do you find your self just looking at things and wanting time to fly?

I am constantly looking at baby things online. :haha: My latest obsession is maternity clothes since I am growing out of all my pants. I am cheap so I want to find affordable clothes since I am not planning to have another child to be able to wear the clothes again. I actually am getting my mom to go shopping for me in Ontario and then send it down to me. Much cheaper that way!

cool maternity clothes scare me lol i was hoping i could just wear my sweats all the time lol. ive been looking at all in one suits and booties lol i like the all in one suits with the little ears so cute

just been looking at nursery stickers on ebay im soooo guna buy some

I am very scared of maternity clothes too, but I have to wear pants to work. They won't like it if I show up without them! :haha: I wish I could wear my sweats the whole time, but I just can't wear them to work. I just come home and immediately switch into them!

The stickers, are they the ones for the wall? I have been thinking of doing a nice tree on my wall lately. Our walls are green and we plan to get white furniture. Also, we already have one of those Ikea chairs that the ladies were talking about for a nursing chair so we are going to get this cushion to replace the black cushion we have on it now. Hopefully I can find bedding or at least fabric that I can use with this pattern.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/S79825193/#/S29901740

(I hope you don't mind I stole your countdown ticker to your gender scan idea! I can't believe how close our scans are!)

i love that!!! yeah its the wall stickers i cant wait to start doing the nursery how exciting we have peacocks and they sit on the conservatory roof and look into the windows thats guna be the nursery wonder what peanut will think of that!! lol

Oh! I got my letter in the mail today for my 20 week scan. It is for Oct. 15th but they have my going to the wrong town! I have to call tomorrow to see if I can get it all worked out. I am so frustrated. I told them multiple times that I am not going to that town to deliver and I was told by my dr that that means I will have my 20 week scan in the town I am going to deliver in. There is one nurse that works at my dr's office that is not too swift and she has done something supremely stupid a few times now. I am sure she is the one who set this all up for me. :dohh:

i love that!!! yeah its the wall stickers i cant wait to start doing the nursery how exciting we have peacocks and they sit on the conservatory roof and look into the windows thats guna be the nursery wonder what peanut will think of that!! lol

Wow! Peacocks! That is really awesome! I bet your little baby is going to love that.

I can't wait to start our nursery too. We just have to decide on the furniture we are going to go with and then order it. It is a big step!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->