Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Lozdi! So good to hear from you :D I am glad your skin is starting to feel better! That is really great. I am also glad to hear that your appt today went well. Big Fella sounds like a wonderful little guy, he sounds very pleasant. I'm sorry he is such a hungry little guy! The bf'ing will slow down as he gets older, right? (I am totally clueless about this stuff! Time to start looking into it, I think!)

This is my 18 week picture that was taken a day late, at 18+1. I really don't see much difference in my tummy but I guess it is just growing into all the bloat that I had before. (please ignore the dirty mirror! I have to clean it!)

Attachments

• 18 weeks 1 day - smaller.jpg
    18 weeks 1 day - smaller.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
Cervix *shudders* :haha: I'm racking my brain trying to think what NFP stands for and all I can come up with is No Fore Play :dohh: so I'm thinking that's maybe not your plan? :haha:
The depo injection is what I had. I didn't bleed on it but I did gain weight and felt like I really needed an AF by the time it got out my system. Didn't like it at all.
I'll do a bump pic soon, I don't think it's changed much since the last one though!

:hugs: TS I usually have bad hayfever in the summer but it wasn't too bad this summer. Beautiful bump :cloud9:

Sounds like a pregnancy mask Clobo, I know a few people who have got them, alot disappear about 6 months after birth. Sounds like a lovely day you've had with LO :cloud9:

:lol: Lozdi FP is so hard and it's usually always left up to us women :dohh: :lol: I would love to do NFP but I know for a fact OH would never allow it! What's a probe? Sorry if I'm being dim :haha: I'll blame baby brain. I have this doppler

:rofl: Mrs M! No Fore Play :haha: I love it! Yey for bump pic! Can't wait to see it! I just have bloat and fat pics :blush: x

I finally got round to fixing all the typos in my birth story and have posted it on third tri, here is the link :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1222525-2-weeks-ago-positive-home-birth-large-baby.html#post21773239

Probe...you think you have baby brain not knowing what it is, well I know what it is and can't find the words in my brain to describe it LOL Its the sticky out bit of the doppler you listen to the HB with, but some doppers don't have a probe as such, just an area that picks up the HB.

Made me laugh this afternoon!! :lol: no fore play - whats that anyway? - just kidding!! And the head cold CM!

I got quite bad cloasma when I was on the pill years ago, forehead, under eyes and moustache - classy. It did fade once I stopped and was dreading it coming back with this pg but so far it hasn't although we haven't had much sun either to make it worse. I too had the injection but only once and never again. Read to meany horror stories (used as male castration?) so never went back.

Jsut a quik one as at work.

ts - hope you get the appointment sorted. How you feel about the nurse is how I feel about my GP mw - no real confidence.

Loz - glasd this are starting to get a bit better althoughif its like my urticaria it does take a while to settle before going away.

Better go, patients waiting!!

Still no idea what your talking about :rofl: but I've just read your birth story and it brought a tear to my eye, it was lovely :) X

Still no idea what your talking about :rofl: but I've just read your birth story and it brought a tear to my eye, it was lovely :) X

This is the doppler I got, though I didn't have the lcd display on mine, the probes the sticky outy bit on the cord. I would put it just a centimeter or so into my doodle, and slowly try different angles til I found the heart beat. Much easier than going through the belly in first tri, I had to press so hard to find it through my belly that I felt bruised. :wacko:

I have been meaning to post birth story for ages, but Lil Fella doesn't like to be put down unless he is asleep and if he is asleep I try to be too!

:dohh: Forgot the link :blush:

https://www.hi-bebe.co.uk/

Lozdi, I was waiting on that! :) I am so glad you got time to post it. I will read it now.

MMM, I am allergic to everything! Haha! I wish it was just hay fever. It seems that for the past few weeks everything has gone nuts in my sinuses. Yay for such a lovely pregnancy symptom! Oh well, I'll take it!

Pink, I hope you don't have to deal with that mw much.

I called the nurse today and explained to her what I wanted and told her I mentioned 3-4 times that I was supposed to get my scan in that specific town. She didn't get what I was telling her and she said she would have to check my chart. :dohh: Then she asked me "why??" I don't know if she was asking why I was going to deliver in that town or why I was supposed to have the scan there. All I know is that my dr wanted me to have the scan there because I am going to deliver there. I am going to deliver there because that is my hometown and we have family there and an option to board our dogs. Not that she needs to know all of that! She is also the lady that messed things up for me when I went to get my blood drawn for my maternal serum screening. I was told by the dr and the lab tech that I should be 15 weeks. Of course when I went at 15 weeks she said "no, 16 weeks" so when I saw a different lab tech she didn't know so called to talk to the dr and got that darn nurse instead. Also, worst of all, she made me stand in the common area in front of the individual rooms, where other patients were coming and going, to fill in my pregnancy paperwork! She made me tell her about my mc's and everything. For that alone I don't like her.

Sorry about the rant. I don't like that woman.

I hope you are all having a good day :)

To put it bluntly. she sounds like a dumbass! :dohh: Theres a receptionist at my gp's office thats like that, I have no idea how she even keeps her job!

I'm seeing posts back to front again lol

Lovely bump...so neat!

Yes nfp is natural family planning, charting basically, but with the aim to avoid a pregnancy. I need a few years for full recovery! My poor tummy muscles made it through intact, but only just and they are really soft.

Lil Fella was just emptying my left boob, and he un-latched, looked me in the eye, and filled his nappy with great enthusiasm. He is now laying on his changing mat while I wait for him to finish. :rofl: My boys are almost wetting themselves at the noises he makes while pooping!

Aw Mindy what a pain in the ass she is, hope you can get it all sorted my dear!!

Lovely bump pic, dont worry about your mirror, better things to do than cleaning!!!

Got the heating on today, its chilly :cold:

Loz, just about to read your birth story, did i post a link to mine on here?? Cant remember!!!

xxx

I don't think so Clo, post it again if you did because I haven't read it.
The bump pic is gorgeous! Must get mine done.

I don't remember if you linked your birth story (baby brain :dohh:) but I would love to read it!

I think this lady here keeps her job because lots of people around here are like that and no one seems to think it is wrong! It is quite frustrating sometimes to live in such a small, sheltered town.

Yes, please, Mrs. M.! I can't wait to see a new bump pic from you :)

(and bump pics from all the pregnant ladies please... ;))

Ooh Matron, LOVE it!!! :rofl:

Wow i am so impressed you did it all with just the water!! Well done my dear!! Part of me wants to see the placenta pic :blush:

Ooh ok, just click on the third link in my signature .... :comp:

xxx

Ooh Matron, LOVE it!!! :rofl:

Wow i am so impressed you did it all with just the water!! Well done my dear!! Part of me wants to see the placenta pic :blush:

Ooh ok, just click on the third link in my signature .... :comp:

xxx

No water! Decided not to get a pool because didn't want OH ending up being a pool maintenance guy :haha: I'm not sure that posting a placenta pic would be a good idea...:haha:

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/7131C1D9-A178-4286-A224-6AC22D8B18F7-5959-0000063614605665.jpg

There you go, 27+2 bump!

I secretly wanted to see the placenta pic as well. REALLY glad it's not just me :blush:

Hee hee Loz, nope best not, especially at tea time!!! Wow so no pain relief at all then!! Wow, how very different your and my births were!!!

MrsMig, lovely neat bump my dear!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"