Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Congratulations Twinkie! Awesome news! Another boy for our gang, we need a little girl to keep Yeardley company! Fantastic weight. I'm so glad you had a section and there were no added risks. Can't wait to hear his name.

Congrats!! What a fabulous size! So glad you had the section and everything went well! Welcome to the world baby Twinkie!

You know Mrs. M-I never realized I have the only girl so far! A girl who has been Little Miss Cranky Pants today, might I add.

Well we made through the Typhoon. It was actually impressive. I saw a video a friend posted on FB of a car blowing away. Literally. Just rolled into the air and blew across the parking lot!

Congratulations Twinkie!! Another big boy!!!

:hugs: Loz I really do understand. I am glad the tabs are helping to some degree and lil man is doing okay.

Congratulations Twinkie! I am so glad the section went smoothly and that you are both doing well. :happydance:

Wow, Crayz!! That is nuts! I am glad you made it through the storm safely.

Just wanted to post an update. C-section went well, little guy had turned footling breech at some point, so he was born feet first! My Dr said we made a wise move choosing the c-section because.it would have been hard to get little guy to flip, and if he did he could have likely got his cord tangled. He weighed 9lb 6oz and is 21in long :) He has this little birth whimper that melts your heart :)

:happydance:Congratulations! Another big boy! Can't wait to see a pic :cloud9:

Congratulations Twinkie, hope you are healing ok?? im so pleased it all went well for you chick :yipee:

Mindy, lovely bump, wear those maternity clothes with pride!!

Crayz, Yeardley is soooo cute xxx

Loz, hope your PUPPPS is getting better gradually. Hope its all going ok?? Are you getting much sleep??

Hope everyone else is ok?? :hugs: xxx

I only have one pair of maternity pants so far... :dohh: I really have to find more!

How are you doing, Clobo?

My 65 lb dog just jumped at me and kicked me in the stomach. :( Everything will be ok, right???

Oh my gosh, Kelly! I just realized you are in 2nd tri!!! :wohoo: :yipee: Congratulations!!

Baby is pretty well protected in there, but you don't want your dog to make a habit of that because the bigger you get the easier you might be unbalanced.

I'm ready for a skin transplant!

Thanks Lozdi. He hasn't jumped on me in a long while. He was just excited because a friend of ours dropped over and we chatted outside. Iorek was upset that he didn't get to see our friend. Haha!

I'm so sorry you are still itchy. :hugs:

what loz said ts baby nice and padded but trust me i worry evert second too
loz so sorry you have this crap rash
i have a really really bad cough and constantly coughing does this hurt baby he/she must be getting thrown around everywhere. Tried honey and lemon doesnt touch it

Awful isn't it Kelly. I ended up on antibiotics I hate them. They are just penicillin as well so don't work as well as my usual ones but make me feel sick. I'm having some violent coughing fits which hurt my stomach lots. I usually wee my pants as well, just for added glamour. God knows how knackered my poor pelvic floor is gonna be after I've pushed out another.
Anyway - THIRD TRI TODAY!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!

fantastic news mrs my its gone so quick oh and i did lol when you said a little wee comes out the things we have to do.
its sunday and oh is being a k**B end does any one suffer with one of these at times lol

Yey happy 3rd tri day Mrs M!!

:lol: Kelly yeah my hubby has that on a weekend too especially this morning! X

Woo hoo third tri!! :happydance:

Oh, I call that the "ID-FLITS." Or, the "I don't feel like its."

I get that every weekend. Especially after taking care of baby all week for 15 hours a day. I pass her off on the weekends. DH let me sleep until noon today. NOON! Can you believe that? I haven't slept that late since I was in my 20's after a night of heavy drinking!

Yeah my OH does it too. He got on my wick end good and proper last night. My horrible snoring was keeping him awake, plus he had really bad indigestion, plus the heating timer had gone to cock and the house was boiling but instead of just going to sleep in Joe's room he was flapping about and waking me up. At one point he put the frigging light on to read. But to be fair he did get Edie up this morning and I got a lie in, but when I got up he was making a point of hoovering busily and I felt guilty cos I just wanted to sit and drink tea. So we are both shattered after a terrible nights sleep.
Never mind, off to my dads this aft for one of my step mums legendary Sunday roasts. And then another week begins tomorrow. Where are they going???

It's even worse when your both bugged by a bad nights sleep isn't it Mrs M. Fingers crossed you can all manage a nap or something this afternoon. Mmmmm Sunday roast ... I'm working this weekend so it's just something quick for dinner. Fray Bentos pie with mash and veg for us ... might do some rhubarb crumble for dessert :) x

I am sorry you are feeling so rotten, Kelly. I really hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Mrs. M., are the antibiotics helping at all? I really hope you are feeling better too! Happy 3rd tri!!!! :wohoo: :yipee:

Hi everyone :flower:

I hope you are all having a good weekend! Sorry your OH's are being pains. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"