Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I wish I had a nursery to decorate! It's so exciting. I'm buying a few maternity bits off eBay at the moment. None of the stuff I wore last time round seems quite right this time, and a lot of the stuff my friends gave me is lovely but a bit summery. So I'm checking out lots of jumpers and cardigans and things on eBay. I love to be warm!
Kelly please try not to fret about the cramps. They are such a good sign.

I have checked ebay but it is not really a good option for me since everything usually takes 4-ish weeks to get here! Haha! I have also checked local classified websites. One person had some maternity clothes for sale but they were all size XL. I am small/medium. My friend has some I can borrow but she is shorter than me so the only pants I can borrow would be capris and I will freeze in them soon. I wish I weren't so cheap! Haha!

Mrs. M., I am sure you and your OH will find a house you both love soon and then you will have a nursery to decorate!

TS-I have quite a few maternity clothes that are small. Most of them I never even wore. Dresses, jeans, shirts, a jacket, some pants. I will seriously and them to you of you want. I am not having another baby EVER so I will be happy to part with them!

Wow!! Thank you so much! I would have to give you money for it and I would have to see how much shipping would be but thanks!!!

Seriously, it's not a. If deal. Just PM me your address and I'll see if I can get it out to you this week!

And obviously I have man hands and can't type. It is not a big deal. No money required, lol.

I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment this morning, but my car wouldn't start.

If it's not one thing it's another! DH had to come home from work and jump it for me.

Quick question for you ladies, what are you all doing for BC after your LO comes? I got the paraguard (copper IUD). With my anxiety, I don't do well with hormones. I like it so far. My first period was heavy and painful, but not unbearable. But (and this is TMI-sorry) my CM is insane. Like my vagina has a head cold. I hate it.

Thank you so much. :) (I will have to do something!)

That really sucks about your car. I'm glad your DH could come home to jump it for you.

Crayz your description of your cm just made me spit out my morning tea!! So funny!! I am struggling to decide. I don't want to use anything hormonal either, and Mark has said he definitely doesn't want any more children after this one, so I suppose the sensible option is the snip :-( but that is so final I'm also thinking of an iud for a while. I've never had one though so I'm not sure. One thing I will avoid like the plague is the mini pill. Uk ladies, they put me on one called Cerazette and it was horrible. A friend of mine had a lot of trouble on it too and I know Debzie wondered if it was to blame for some of her problems. My friend got pregnant with her first after the first or second month of trying, after being on cerazette it took her a year to conceive her second. Nasty side effects too.

:rofl: Crayz that's brilliant!! :haha:

I'm thinking the copper IUD as well. I've tried every contraception going! Pill, mini pill, coil, implant, patch ... The only thing I haven't tried is the injection. I'm not allergic to anything but I don't like that fact that once it's in your system that's it for 3 months ... If your allergic your basically screwed! I know what you mean about the snip, hubby said he'd get it done after this but I don't want him to now just in case. His cousin had it done and about 5 years later got it reversed. They've been trying for 2 years with no luck :( x

I don't recommend the injection either. It's basically the pill but stays in your system a hell of a lot longer. I had it about 10 years ago when I first started seeing my ex husband, and stopped it about 4 years later with a view to it being out of my system ready for ttc. Obviously that didn't happen anyway as he changed his mind and we split up, but it took 18 months for my periods to come back and my body to settle down. I think that's another reason why I've had it with all things hormonal.

eating my cereal when read that bout cm mrs i too spat it out lol
i havent thought about bc before this i was on the pill since i was 17 and took me a year and a half before i gog pregnant. im feeling a little better today and i think im going into that blooming stage lol i dont feel so humgover i still look like a minger due to my hair but thats being done on thursday so looking forward to that.

I've never really hit the blooming phase yet, but my skin looks good. It's something I suppose. I can't really complain, compared to my some people who have had horrible pregnancies I've felt pretty well.

Kelly, glad I could make you laugh! But it's true, that's how I feel. :haha: Because the copper IUD has no hormones, when you're ready for another LO they just take it out and you don't have to wait long to get your BFP. I've heard of people having it taken out and getting PG the first cycle!

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Mrs. M-Yay for nice skin! I was blessed with melasma during pregnancy and no matter how much bleaching cream I put on it, it is here to stay until I can go to the states to have it lasered off! I'm glad you're having a good pregnancy! You deserve it!

So I finally got to the doctor. I got a flu shot and a pertussus vaccine. She said I should have gotten it during pregnancy but they must have missed me, lol. Military medical, smh. After my miscarriages I had to tell THEM I needed the RH vaccine, otherwise they would have forgot. And good thing I did, as I am A- and Yeardley is O+!

TS-I washed the clothes that I wore and I'll put some dryer sheets in the box so they smell pretty. I won't be offended if you wash them again! Post office is closed on Wednesdays (weird) so I'll drop it in the mail on Thursday and hopefully it won't take too long until you see it!

Hey everyone. Quick wave to show im still alive haha never seem to get time to sit and have a proper read through everyones posts properly and reply due to being on a phone half the time. I hope everyone is keeping well :)

I haven't really thought about what I would do for BC after baby comes. :dohh: I guess I am going to have to soon! I would like for Shawn to get the snip but I think he is holding out hope that we can have a second child. I am thinking one right now so who knows what is going to happen.

Thank you SO SO much Crayz. :flower:

How are you Pichi? I hope you are well!!

Mrs. M., how are you feeling? Is your cough going away yet?

Kelly, I am so happy to hear you are starting to feel better. That is really great. I think getting your hair done is going to do wonders for how you are feeling. I have my appt for next Thursday. I can't wait!

MMM, how are you doing today?

Hi everyone else!! I hope you are all well!

Lovely to see you Pichi, only 7 weeks to go ... are you all sorted? :)

How are you Mrs M, TS, Crayz and Kelly?

I'm not too bad today, feeling slightly nauseous today but not full on sickness like I have before, have a pretty busy day at work today though so I'm keeping busy which makes things easier x

MMM, I remember all the ladies here telling me at the beginning that symptoms come in waves so it is ok that your nausea went away for a few days. (I forgot that completely yesterday... :dohh: baby brain!)

I know your appt on Friday is going to be a good one! I also have an appt on Friday :)

I am pretty good, thanks. Super tired the past few days. My darn allergies don't want to let up at all :(

Peacocks in your garden, that is cool!!!

I have stickers in my nursery, I love them!! I got mine on Etsy and they came from the USA.

Crayz, thats really kind of you. Sorry your first AF was a nightmare :hugs: I have no idea about contraception, dont think we will be :sex: for a while though plus my cycles were so wonky before, would be typical that i was super fertile now though so need to think about it!!

I have lots of brown patches on my face too, luckily it kinds of blends in and easily covered with make up so not too much of a worry. Hopefully yours will fade.

Hi everyone else, hope all is going well for you?? :hugs: Im having a nice day at home today, first stroll with the buggy and Lola is snoozing on the sofa!!!

xxx

I keep trying to catch up but theres more and more pages! I'm so tired! Someone *glances at Lil Fella* does not like to give me much sleep, but its ok because its not due to alot of crying, more because he just likes to have alot of milk and be awake alot. He is asleep at the moment but making little snorting noises which I know means he will soon wake for le boob! :holly:

Skin still being a pain, but not as bad as before.

MissMM My symptoms played yoyo in the first tri, 3 days of ms, 3 days off etc, then it went completely and returned at 16 weeks. Does your doppler have a probe? If so you can use it somewhat like a T/V scan probe I found it much easier to find hb that way.

Midwives came yesterday and weighed baby, he is 10lb on the dot now, they say its ok for his weight gain to be slow, given that he was born such a big fella :haha:

They asked me about birth control, they tried suggesting that cerazzette pill, or an iud, and I don't want either! Condoms for us, then when I have a handle on what my cycle does, we will go with NFP til I'm done breastfeeding, then I will consider the pill. Don't want anything hormonal at all while EBF, and the thought of an iud has a similar effect on me that discussing cervix has on Mrs Miggins! I just want to run for the hills at the mention of one! :ignore::argh: Oh and I had the injection once years ago, Depo, it made me bleed heavily for a solid 3 months. Needless to say, I did NOT go back for a second jab.

I think we should be seeing some more bump pics ladies! C'mon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->