Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

arh loz we all love you i hate it when i wake up like that hope you start to feel a little better xx
Craz that sounds awful poor you rant away thats what were here for
hope lovely to hear from you oh my lord not long now
hi to all you lovely ladies just a quick one be back later on a mission today catching hens lol

Mrs. M-We got our orders to the states! We're leaving on January 1st, so only 3 more months, THANK GOD. They are moving us to Virginia so Yeardley can go to Johns Hopkins. They are ranked very high for pediatric cardiology! I also have a friend/former client who is a respiratory therapist for children there, so she will most likely treat Yeardley for her respiratory issues (she takes diuretics for it twice a day).

My family will only be about 3-4 hours away! That's the BEST part about it!!

Thanks for letting me rant Kelly! :hugs:

Mindy-you will get to a point where everytime you bend over to do anything you'll let out a large "Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhh." It's rather humorous. DH helped me put on pants and underwear towards the end!

I remember how happy I was to have dogs that will happily eat anything off the floor.

Pink-you poor thing. I hope the VV goes away after pregnancy. I have some on the backs of my legs from standing to do hair for so long. May have to have those looked at once back stateside.

Hope- Thank you for the compliment. I don't know if I'm just biased as her mother, or if she really is that cute, lol.

Quick question for you established mommies as I am off to read your birth stories:

So Yeardley poos once a day. For the last two days she's pood like 3 times a day, and the consistency of it is different. We just switched her formula to hypoallergenic, but it's like, sticky poo. Her temp is also 98.8 F (37.11 C). She's usually around 98.1 F (36.1 C). She's not acting weird at all, but she has been sleeping A LOT today. She threw up after DH fed her last, but it's hard to tell if that's a symptom of anything because her reflux causes her to vomit several times a day. Other than that, she's actually eaten very well today and had plenty of wet diapers. Should I be worried?

Crayz, if I didn't know better I'd say she was teething! Those symptoms sound exactly like teething symptoms but it is a little early for her, especially with her being prem.
I'm so pleased you get to move back to the US so soon.
Kelly, I hope you got your hens caught.

Ginny, it is nice to hear from you :) It is so nice that you are there to support your mom. Happy 2nd tri!!! :happydance:

Crayz, I'm so sorry you are getting such terrible care there. I can't wait for you to get back to the states so both you and Yeardley can get the care you need. :hugs: Jan 1 isn't too far away at all. It is really great that your family will be so close to you. I bet they are super excited too! :yipee:

This morning my stomach seems to be extra big. I am thinking that Uuuuuuuuggggghhhhh is going to come sooner rather than later! :haha: My boys are super excited to be able to eat anything dropped on the floor too! Silly dogs.

Sorry I don't have any advice for you on Yeardley. I hope she feels better soon. I can't wait until you are able to get her seen at Johns Hopkins.

Mrs. M., I'm sorry you are feeling so down this morning. :hugs: I hope it doesn't last too long. I get like that sometimes too. Is there something fun you can do with Edie today to try to keep your mind off it? Maybe something fun followed by hot chocolate and then a cozy nap?? (Maybe I am planning a fun day for me... :haha:)

Kelly, good luck on your hen catching mission!! That must be fun :) How is your cough today?

Hi Lozdi, Hope, Pink, Pichi, Twinkie (Hope you and baby are well!), and everyone else :flower: I hope you are all well!

Afm: I have so much to do today :wacko: I have to do laundry and do a big water change/clean of my fish tank. Blah! My tank really needs a huge overhaul but I have to wait for Shawn's help with that one. I have to take out all my fish and plants and then the sand because I am replacing it with river stone. It is a 4 foot long, 66 gallon tank. It was supposed to be my dream tank but so far it has been a nightmare with problem after problem. :cry: Hopefully with this last overhaul and a few more tweaks (CO2 and a UV sterilizer) I will get it to a place where I want it to be.

Thanks Mindy. I took Edie to a toddler group this morning and she is just having her lunch and then it's naptime. I felt better once I had got up, I just feel really really tired for some reason. I long since reached the "Urrrrrggggggghhhhhhh" stage, what is hilarious is that Edie does it too now :haha:
I hope you get your fish tank sorted soon. It sounds like a lot of work!

Crayz - My Max had terrible reflux until he was 5 months, although the reflux never caused him any problems (besides me feeling like I couldn't take him anywhere without several changes of clothes and a million burp cloths!). Anyway, I always got told that as long as the spewing isn't making them upset, still feeding and lots of wet nappies then it's all good. Also sounds like the change in poo is from the change in formula - maybe it'll take her a couple of days for her system to get use to it?

Hahaha! That actually made me laugh, picturing Edie saying Uuuuuurrrggggghhhh. :haha: You have such a cute little girly :)

I am glad you are feeling better. I hope you are able to feel a little more rested after a nap. I hope you are able to get a nap when Edie naps!

Thanks about the fish tank. I hope I get it sorted soon too. :(

Mindy-you will get to a point where everytime you bend over to do anything you'll let out a large "Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhh." It's rather humorous. DH helped me put on pants and underwear towards the end!

I thought that was just me :haha:

I'd keep an eye on her temp, not sure about babies temps but that on the higher end of normal for adult. However I am sure she is fine if she is eating etc normally.

Only 1 day between me and Hope but Pichi is a few days ahead of us - another rush of babies in a few more weeks.

:hugs: mrsmig hope your days picks up.

ts - doesn't sound like a lot of fun cleaning the fish tank.

Hi to everyone else.

afm - more back cramps last night just trying to find a comfy position. OH was really nice and helped rub my back, smartie giving him a few big kicks when he was cuddling into me!

I was thinking Pichi was next but couldn't remember for sure. I can't wait for the next few babies! It is going to get exciting again :happydance:

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time sleeping. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. Are you off today? I hope you have a restful day.

I have a question for you ladies. I have been having weird shooting pains shooting down into my lady parts... It doesn't happen often but every now and then I will get a few pains like this. What is going on??

That is the delightfully named "Lightening Crotch" Mindy :haha: it's quite unpleasant but normal.
Sorry you were feeling crappy Pink, but pleased hubby was so sweet and love that Smartie treated him to a few kicks! I knew you and Pichi were close but hasn't realised Hope was so close to you. So you three girls next, then am I right in thinking its me and Fili? Eek!!

am i next on the list of girls to pop? O_O!

crotch stomping isn't a nice feeling :s

Am I too early to be feeling that?? I am barely feeling what I think is baby every now and then. (but I do have an anterior placenta) I was reading something online just now about it maybe meaning the cervix is prepping for birth. Scary! I should NOT have googled it!!

Pichi, it is so exciting that your little boy is going to be the next baby making his big appearance in our little thread :)

it's quite scary! have a scan in 3 weeks too so will get to the the MR.

never too early to be getting stomped haha. it's one of the reasons i REALLY thing this wee man is still breech due to the fact he rams his feet in there while his head pokes up at my belly button :haha: the stretching is like a pulsing feeling. there is also the strange feeling of buzzing hehe. I've been Anterior both times and they've both been totally different. you may just have a mellow baby :flower:

here is a pic of the (almost finished) bumper :)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/bumper.jpg

wow - looking fab Pichi!! Such a lot of work so you must be very proud of what you have done.

I wonder if TS might be referring to the random shooting pains you sometimes get up the twinkle area rather than cervix stomping. They feel very different to me.

oh - i've never had those :dohh: perhaps it is that then :)

happy 33 weeks Pink!

we should make a list for babies due dates ^___^

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/bdd.jpg​

Yes, lightening crotch is different to the cervix stomping. You get lightening crotch earlier. I still get it occasionally but I'm enjoying punches in the cervix too now!

Yeah, it is definitely shooting pains in the twinkle area :haha: It seems to be shooting downwards but, really, I don't know for sure. It is just ouch!

Pichi, I LOVE the fabric you chose for your bedding. You did such a wonderful job sewing it! Shawn would love that fabric. He is a big music guy and plays guitar/bass/learning drums. Are you musical? I wish I had that talent!

arh loz we all love you i hate it when i wake up like that hope you start to feel a little better xx
Craz that sounds awful poor you rant away thats what were here for
hope lovely to hear from you oh my lord not long now
hi to all you lovely ladies just a quick one be back later on a mission today catching hens lol

does this mean i have the start of baby brain lol thats meant to say mrs migg i hate it when i wake up like that im confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->