Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I'm good here thanks. Think I over done it though today with scraping wallpaper etc... Seem to be getting a few tightenings so I will go for a shower and just relax tonight. Such a weight off our shoulders getting the nursery almost finished! We got our pram situation sorted out too so there is nothing for it now - just sit and wait :haha:

Sorry you are feeling particularly yucky today mmm :( and Kelly I am sure time will pick up very soon. The 20's seem to shoot past but 30's draaggggg :haha:

That is really great, Pichi! Not that you over did it, but that you have everything almost done. So exciting.

I hope after relaxing this evening that you feel better in the morning.

aw thank you :) I just have one curtain to do and my carseat swaddle and all crafty things will be complete too :D

Wow! That is really awesome! You must have the patience of a saint. I love to sew but it frustrates me. I can't wait to see the finished product.

I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but I am making something for my sister's shower that is this weekend coming. I am making these cupcakes that are made out of onsies and receiving blankets. She is team yellow and I had a lot of trouble finding onsies that were gender neutral. The only ones I could find were white. I was going to suggest to her to dye them if she wanted other colours but then Shawn suggested I put cute sayings on them that I found on Pinterest. Originally I was planning to do printable iron on transfers but that didn't work out as planned since I couldn't find our iron on transfer paper so I got fabric markers. They are making for SO much work. I have 2 done now and I am going to hopefully finish the last 2 today. Then I have to get them made into cupcakes and then shipped to Ontario!

Here is a picture of one that I made. It says "the babe with the power" from the Labyrinth. A movie my sister loved as a child. The other ones are going to say "I just got here and I'm already Awesome!", "I might barf!", and "Glad to be out, I was running out of womb!" Haha!

Attachments

• Robins shower.jpg
    Robins shower.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
Everyone's so crafty and artistic I haven't got the patience :lol:

Make sure you have a relaxing night pichi :hugs:

What's your plans for this evening TS and debz ... Yeah I can see you lurking :lol: x

I am hoping to get at least on more onesie done. Outlining and colouring in the letters takes hours... :wacko: :haha:

How about you, MMM? What is your plan for the evening?

Aw those are cute :) I love nappy cakes too :) I made for one of my friends and it was so fun making :D the labyrinth is an awesome movie! Willow and legend too hehe

I can imagine!!

I'm going to have a nice relaxing night, a bath and a film :) x

I thought they were cute too, Pichi! I didn't do a diaper cake because it is quite big to ship. A friend of mine got one at her shower. It was really cute :)

MMM, that sounds like a wonderful evening! What movie are you planning to watch?

I haven't seen that one yet. I love comedy, I really should see it! I can't even remember the last movie we watched.

I've found that Pichi. The 20's have flown past. I'm 29 weeks today and my scan seems like yesterday. I know the 30's go a little slower though which I am grateful for because I just want time to slow right down! It's going too damned quick, Kelly I have the opposite problem to you. Just found out mice have been eating my pram in the garage as well, I'm gutted.

Happy 29 weeks, Mrs. M.! :happydance:

I'm really sorry to hear of your pram. :( That really sucks.

Well if the mice didn't get to the carrycot attachment, which I haven't found yet (there is 20 tonnes of junk and shit in our garage) it's ok, as its the buggy attachment that they have been nibbling. Edie didn't use that so much as when she got a little older I bought her Luna from Mamas and Papas which I will use for the baby from a few months, she was never that keen on the buggy attachment of the big pram. But we really need the carrycot part.

I hope you find it soon! And that the mice didn't find it first.

I think we just got a great deal! A girl I went to school with is selling her crib and change table for $75!! We haven't found any nice cribs for less than $275. What a great deal! We will probably get it this weekend coming if it is nice. She is a super lady so I am sure I can trust her description of it. Plus, she is sending pictures this evening. Yay!! :happydance:

Hey ladies!

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Mrs. M-Sorry about your pram! We get mice here, but my one dog is such a hunter, she gets to them before I can save them! Maybe I should ship her to you!

Oh, she eats Geckos too. But I doubt you have that problem like we do! During the one typhoon while feeding Yeardley in the middle of the night, I saw 4 of them in my house. I posted a video on FB of my husband trying to catch one while I screamed.

Mindy, you are so creative!! That little onesie came out great! I can't wait to see the rest. You could do one that says, "All Daddy wanted was a back rub." And YAY for a great bargain! We bought an Arm's Reach co-sleeper. It was pretty pricey (about 285 I think) and all it is really is a glorified pack-n-play. But it does the job, and she can sleep in it until she's 12 considering how tiny she is!

The Hangover 2 was a funny movie! Scott and I watch A LOT of documentaries. They're so interesting and the narration puts me to sleep! I think watched "Supersize Me" like 800 times just so I could fall asleep.

Speaking of FB, we should all be friends!

Here's my name:

Alexandria Jamiol Davenport

Or my e-mail:

[email protected]

Thanks Lexi :) I got another one done but i had to stop for the night because I lost the natural light and I couldn't see through the fabric anymore to trace the letters. I will get some pictures of the rest when they are all done.

I think you are going to be surprised at how fast Yeardley is going to grow!! :)

That is one talented dog you have there!! We don't have any mice but I think it is because we have 2 cats and 2 dogs and the mice are scared to come in!

We are going to have to get something similar to what you have for baby to sleep in in our bedroom for the first little while. Then once the bf'ing is less baby will move to their room right next to ours.

I love Morgan Spurlock. I showed Where in the World is Osama Bin Ladin to my high school religion class a few years ago.

Fb friends is a great idea :) I'm Mindy Russell. I haven't announced the pregnancy on fb yet so please don't spill the beans! :) I have to warn you though, my fb is full of dog and house reno pictures! :haha:

Oh sweetie, I would never spill the beans. I NEVER announced my pregnancy on FB!

Figured peopled didn't want to know what was growing in my uterus anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->