Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

There are a few other ladies now who are telling him just what an ass he is. I find it so funny because a few of the girls in the group are positive they will never have children. And, when I was their age (mid-20's) I said the same thing. But, I would never say 1/2 the things they say. I don't like it when children come up in that group. Most of the girls there have had children so for the most part the conversation is sensible. But you get the occasional idiot talking out their ass.

People can be so insensitive what possessed that idiot to even think of making such a comment???

Clo I am experiencing time flying too...always busy!

Tenzin drinks a spectacular amount of milk and the boobs seem to be getting bigger by the day! :holly: He is such a big fella, in the clothing of 3-6 month olds at 3 and a half weeks. :haha: He cracks us up...he will have a boobful of milk, strain, fill his nappy with gusto, and promtly fall asleep...then gets annoyed when he is all of a sudden on the mat being changed! :haha:

Sorry this is such a short post without me replying to each individual development and post, but time is a thing that does not seem to be in abundance and I'm so tired that I have forgotten half of what I just read :dohh: I look forward to such a time where I get a solid lump of sleep again, 4 hours or more in one go would be blissful! I think if I wasn't EBF (exclusively breastfeeding) I'd be insane by now...over night I just pop a boob out and baby latches like a ninja and I just go right back to sleep, if I was having to get up to make formula I'd be completely wacko by now. I'm so lucky to find the EBF going so well, especially given how much milk he needs.

Oooh, about dreams....dreams when you need to pee can be strong as pregnancy dreams so a combo of the 2 is a powerful thing. When I was young, about 5 or 6, I had a very vivid dream where I was goldilocks, and in the house of the 3 bears- I saw the porridge on the table but ignored it, went up the stairs, found the bathroom, got ready to pee.....and woke up literally about to wet the bed and had to run to the toilet! :haha: As an adult I'm impressed that even at that age my brain had to try to trick me in order for me to pee in my sleep.

I took this picture a moment ago, he is snoring softly in the bouncer which he almost fills...and in a few minutes he will be wisked off upstairs for boob and sleep. :sleep:

Attachments

• tenzinsleepy.jpg
    tenzinsleepy.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
My gosh, look at his giant feet!! He is such a big, handsome boy <3

I hope you can get some sleep soon. I am not sure when babies start sleeping for longer stretches, but I hope it is soon!

It is good to hear from you :hugs:

Loz great to hear from you, was missing you. Wow what a big boy and so cute too. He looks like he is going to be tall. Hope you get some longer sleep soon and so glad to know ebf is going so well.

wahoo loz lovely to hera from you what a gorgeous little man(hes Guna be tall) and such a cutie.
I had such a crap nights sleep its the third night in a row i wake up to the pain of throbing elbows and knees is this normal?

Hiya

Wow Loz, 3-6 months already, mind you Danny is filling out some of his 0-3!!! Yup its 2pm already and i dont know where the day has gone, ive been productive though so thats good!!

Mindy, I agree, some people just dont understand and make flippant, naive, stupid comments without thinking how it affects people, glad he is being put in his place and i hope he apologises :hugs:

Yay for good scans, shame about the pictures though ... and yes we need some more girls, lol!!!

xxx

Hi Clobo :) How are you? Yay for being productive! I wish I could be more productive. :wacko: :haha:

Mindy I'm so sorry you had to encounter such insensitivity. People can be such morons sometimes. I have a few friends who are dog lovers who have decided against having children, and I find they can be quite disparaging about children and babies. Funny, I would never dream about being disparaging about their dogs.
Pink, I'm sorry your mum was unsympathetic about this difficult anniversary. I've learnt not to really mention anniversaries of losses and due dates and stuff to my mum, and a lot of other people. Unless they have had losses they just don't seem to understand. And especially when you are pregnant. People simply think that you have replaced the babies you have lost, so the hurt should have gone away. You are in my thoughts today.
Clo, the time does not slow down at all. Since having Edie time has flown past relentlessly. It scares me how quickly the weeks sail past, especially now I am pregnant again. I sort of hoped the pregnancy would go slowly like when I was pregnant with Edie, but no, it's flown. It's 5 minutes since I was holding that baby girl in my arms, now I'm plaiting her hair and planning her third birthday party.
Loz, Tenzin is adorable and so tall! It's lovely to hear from you as always.
Hi everyone else, hope everyone is having a good day.

Thank you Mrs. M. :hugs: I am a total dog person and really didn't think that I would ever have children. But, I would never think to say anything bad about children. I work with children and made that decision years before deciding to have my own.

I hope you are doing well today. :)

Hi MMM :) I hope you are well today too!

I hope you are all well today! :flower:

Sorry I'm not as talkative lately, not feeling too good at the minute tbh plus I'm exhausted from work! Just found out I have 12 days holiday to take before the end of November :dohh: so trying to put as many holidays as possible in! Hoping to get my 2 working weekends off next month as well as the week hubby goes on his course with work as I won' be able to work the evenings because he is going to Manchester and will be staying for the week.

How are you today Mindy?7

How's everyone else? X

I'm sorry you are feeling so sick :( I hope you start feeling better soon. Only a few more weeks in 1st tri! How long did you feel sick with your other children? I hope you can get those weekends off.

I'm pretty good, thanks :) I think I have started feeling real movement yesterday :cloud9: It feels almost like a small fish is flopping around in there. :haha: It is wonderful! I can't wait to get some good kicks! Shawn is getting very impatient to start feeling some kicks too. <3

Thank you. I had MS until around 12 weeks with DD and 13 weeks with DS so I'm hoping around the same this time. Only a couple more weeks!

Aww that's brilliant news hun!! Congrats :D it is such a weird but wonderful feeling isn't it :wacko: :D X

I wish my MS would bog off! It vanished for about 3 or 4 weeks but from about 23 weeks its been lurking around. I've just accepted I'm having it all the way through. It's bearable though so I'm ok with it. I seem to be having a resurgence of first tri symptoms again, lots of tiredness and feeling yuck. Fortunately I don't have the wobbles of first tri anymore!

:hugs: Mrs M I think I'd cry if I had it all the way through, especially in my job! I smell food all the time so it makes it worse!! :( x

It's so mild it doesn't really bother me. The main thing is it just put me off eating during the day. I can only really stand to eat toast. It's just more annoying than anything, it's not as full on as it was until about 17 weeks.

That is really terrible. :hugs: I hope it goes away soon and stays away! Sorry you are feeling tired too. That really sucks.

Good evening (/morning for some of you!) ladies :)

I have a question. I have been having rib pain on my right side now for at least a week, probably a week and a half. I just read on here today that it is common pregnancy symptom. I didn't realize it but am glad I know now. I also read that baby could possibly cause broken ribs! :eek: This really scares me!

I am wondering, is this too early to already be feeling this pain? Most women who were experiencing it were in the beginning of their 3rd tri. I am scared that it is only going to get worse later on. :( Right now it is only hurting when I am sitting for too long.

I am very short waisted, my fingers don't really fit between my ribs and my hip bone! Sometimes it feels like they are rubbing on each other! I feel I don't have much room in there for baby. I think my organs are already squished up in there!

I hope you are all well :flower:

I'd say its just normal growing pains Mindy, especially if you don't have a lot of room in that area. I started to get pain under my ribs a few weeks ago and I've got a really long body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->