Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Haha! That is hilarious! :)

I just searched for you but couldn't find you.

And there are about 80 Mindy Russell's on FB, lol.

I don't know how to search by e-mail address anymore!

Maybe you could find me? I'm too old for technology, lol.

I have searched for you. I can't find you :( My picture is basically my face partially covered with blonde hair. I think you can see a little bit of my brown shirt. I am from Baie Verte, Newfoundland. :)

The only Alexandria Davenport I can find isn't you. Not unless Yeardley has become a 4 year old boy! :haha:

Yeah. Totally cannot find you! lol

If Yeardley turned into a 4 year old boy, my life might be a little easier!!

Ooh yay!

It worked!!

Hahahaha. Check out this picture I took the other day...

https://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a483/adav1925/th_5e475683ed8e36e23c8620184fc84573_zpse934b13a.jpg

Girls, I have really terrible news. Ginny has lost her baby, she has posted in another thread. She had said a few days ago she was having a major wobble. She didn't feel she could post in here. :cry:

My heart just sank to my stomach.

Please send her my love and big :hugs:

I'm so very sorry for her loss.

this is such dreadful news my heart goes out to ginny i just am lost for words

Hi ladies

Sorry not been around for a while, busy weekend and haven’t been on the laptop in ages!!

Mindy, I had terrible rib pain, my bra size expanded from a 32 to a 36 that’s how much they move! Hope it gets more comfortable for you. Good news on your bargain, they recommend you buy a new mattress though, they are usually universal sizes though so should be easy to find.

Cupcake, wow 10 weeks, hope you had a lovely holiday :plane:

Lexi, aw poor little Yeardley, is there anything they can do about the reflux??

Kelly, I bought a Dream Genii pillow and it was the best £45 I have ever spent, im still using it now as a BF pillow!

Pink, glad OH is doing ok … are you ready for baby to come or not quite yet??!

Loz, its weird getting your boobs out in public isn’t it!! Aw that bear is so cute!!

Pichi, not long for you either!! I found I didn’t notice my bump drop but everyone else kept commenting on it!! I found the 30’s dragged too!!

MMMoo, aw sorry you are feeling poo, nights are worse when you cant sleep, hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

MrsMig, rubbish on the pram, can you salvage it or claim on your house insurance??

Oh my god, poor Ginny, that is so awful, send her my love too please :cry:

xxx

Thank you Clobo :) I am not finding it too bad yet, only if I sit in the same position for too long. The crib doesn't come with a mattress but if it did we would get a new one anyway. But, now I am worried as I didn't hear back with pictures last night. I know she has 2 children so maybe she got distracted and busy and forgot. I hope I hear soon. It would be a great savings. How have you been feeling? I hope you and Danny are doing well :)

Lexi, that picture of Yeardley is too cute! I love her little cheeks. :) Oh, I think I figured out why you couldn't find me. I have my privacy settings high so only friends can find me when they search. I will have to change my privacy settings for a little while next time you are online so we can connect. :)

Girls, I have really terrible news. Ginny has lost her baby, she has posted in another thread. She had said a few days ago she was having a major wobble. She didn't feel she could post in here. :cry:

Oh my goodness my heart just stopped when I read this. :cry: Poor Ginny. I can understand why she wouldn't want to post it here...but we are here for her anyway.

My grandad passed away today. He was ready to go. He was 87 and after a long active healthy life he had a perforated ulcer then was found to have stomach cancer, his heart rate was too high and he was just ready to go, he said he was ready to go, then went. He seemed peaceful. :cry:

Sorry to add more sad news. :cry:

arh loz so sorry hope you are ok hugs to you xxx

lexy i only have a buissness facebook account so i cant add anyone boo i had to close my account down as my ex wouldnt leave me alone.
cant stop thinking about ginny so sad it really has given me the wobbles

:hugs: Lozdi :hugs: It sounds like he was ready to go but it is never easy. Don't be sorry for sharing news like this. We are here for you.

Kelly, I have been thinking about Ginny all day too. I am so sad for her loss.

We are here for you too, Ginny, if you feel like you want to talk. :hugs:

i'm so sorry to hear of Ginnys news :( i read it in the ttcal thread :( poor girl :flower:

edit: loz i missed your sad news too - :hugs:

Loz, I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandad. It's always very hard, even when it is their time. :hugs:

Just a quick catch up.

Can't believe Ginnys news, my heart literally sank. Thinking of you Ginny and we are here for you whenever you need it. :hugs:

Loz-although it maybe time to go in their eyes it is never easy to lose a beloved grandparent. Sending lots of hugs to you too.

well ive just got back from my 16 week midwife appointment and really just thought it was a rush to get me out the room she didnt even smile dont think they should do the job if they are not good with people.

hope your all ok xx

Urgh is your midwife like that usualy Kelly? I can't even remember what goes on at that appointment :/

I've been getting alot of back pain and cramping lately...maybe wee dude is getting into launch position haha :haha:

Another weird question but do you think jade green and pink is better than royal blue and pink? Very random I know.

Hope everyone is keeping well and sickness as well as other icky-ness is staying away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->