Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

really!!!! i think there stunning im looking om ebay at the moment lol

Just been looking Kelly and on line looks like those are the cheapest that you linked. I wanted one with Emily. I think missmm has one already. I have three from Emily that are not in ba nick bu I woul still love another. Don't think Chris would carry it though.

I got a diaper bag from Etsy and I love it. It has guitars on it and it is in my favourite colours. I figure Shawn would be more willing to carry it if it had guitars. :haha: actually, I'm pretty sure he would carry it for me if it was hot pink and flowery :) but, the design I got is more to my style anyway. It was not cheap at all, but I love it.

I hope you ladies can all get the bags you want :)

just found this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300857095848?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

or this one lol i cant deciede

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300857021421?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

I like them both, I dont own a yummy mummy one just two mamas and papas ones and one i inherited from the SIL. You can get a free one from boots when you join there parenting club its really good and does for leaving in the car just in case. x

:hugs: Kelly I think t's totally normal to think like that especially with it being your first, I know I felt the same when I had Caitlin.

Debz is right I have PL bag, I have this one, obviously I haven't used it yet but it does look so big and I've heard they're very sturdy too! x

just ordered my RLT the tens machines that you can buy on ebay are they all the same strengths as in the same you rent from the hospital as they seem very cheap

I wouldn't have had it if it wasn't for winning £200 on the bingo the other week :lol: There's no way I could have afforded one otherwise.

Which TENS are you looking at hun? The one I got before was around £60 but if they all do the same job I'll gt a cheaper one LOL x

Kelly i hired an ELLE tens machine - was great as it had a boost button etc... on it :) was £20 for 6 weeks hire

evening ladies - babies are both in bed (have been for about 2h now) so i have some peace and quiet :haha: how are we all?

LOVE pink lining bags but i don't think OH would be too pleased with me buying one :( tried to persuade him this time around but i think getting the Donkey was enough pennies haha

They are all lovely Kelly. Mine is a Yummy Mummy one too in the "tree of life" design and the changing mat has got little cupcakes on it. Mark isn't bothered about carrying it at all. It's a bit grubby now after being carried around for over 3 years and I suppose it will be carried around for another 3 years. When you look at it like that £40 is a bargain!
I'm really bummed out today. We didnt get that house. It's looking like we might struggle to find anywhere. We looked at another tonight which we are going to apply for even though its not really big enough but there are loads of other people looking round. I don't know what we can do. We aren't in a position to buy, and estate agents won't let us rent privately, and we don't qualify for council or housing association. So we may be stuck here with the leaks and the holes and the rats.

Mrs Miggins why do you not qualify for private rent? (if you don't mind me asking of course) i hope you find something :hugs:

Well we got turned down for this one because they had so many people apply and they base it on income, references and credit checks. They said we didn't get it "following the credit checks". I checked my rating and it came out as "fair" so it could be a lot worse. Trouble is there are so few family homes coming on the market and they are in such huge demand because people are struggling to get mortgages now that landlords and agents can pick and choose, which leaves people like us who on paper maybe don't look great because Mark was out of work for a while and we got a little behind with a few bills struggling to get anywhere.

Those bags are really nice :)

I'm really sorry you didn't get the house, Mrs. M. :( I really hope you are able to get one soon. It is really hard when you have credit issues. Shawn and I struggled for quite a while and are finally getting on our feet in the past few years. I know what it is like. :hugs: Can you get someone to co-sign for you to get a place? I am sending you tons and tons of good house getting vibes.

I love those bags!!
I have been watching baby stuff online, like bags, pushchair, cribs. Makes it more real!

Sorry mrsM for the house. It's a real nightmare!! We are in temporary accomodtion (well temporary can mean 3-5 years), we're quite lucky because it's a house. Our previous landlord sold the house and we couldn't find anything to rent either. Because of the olypimcs, they put the prices up, and we couldn't afford anything! (Like a 3 bed house for £4500 a month!!). Hope you get something quickly!!

I have yet another question for you ladies: since I moved, I haven't change my address at my gp? Cause she's so good I'm a bit afraid to change. I went to a surgery next to where I live, but tbh, they asked so many things for registration (like id, photo, proof of address, the kids red book etc..) whereas usually you just have to hand over your nhs card. And they were quite arrogant too so I decided not to register there. There is another one too, but it got such bad comments in the nhs choice website that I'd rayher not register there either.
Anyway, I live quite far from the other gp, but do you think it's still possible to stay registered there? I am a bit worried because i will have the midwives visits after the birth. I know i don't have to take a decision right now, but I have to see my gp and ask if I can get an early scan. Otherwise I'll go private. And then i don't how to arrange my prenatal care with the midwife (i'm 7 miles away). What would you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->