Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

its only bout half hour away, i have hospital booked for 27th march 2 days before due date to see what the plan is, i really want my mum there but she lives in london which is a 7 hour drive away but shes coming the week before my due date but somehow i think daniel will come early (or is this wishful thinking lol) oh will be there if not

I asked my mom to come after Finn comes. I feel like it is better for Shawn and I to get used to having baby around before my mom comes. I know she just wants to come to help out and make things easier for us, but, I just feel like we need this time alone with baby first. She is coming March 14 for a week.

I hope your mom gets there in time! :)

Hello ladies sorry for nor updating my phone gas limited signal and is crap.

I was admittwd to hospital on thurday following a raused bp. Waters were broke by consultant.at 17.30 contractions started up. By 1am I was contracting every 2-3mibs but baby started showing signs of distress then she picked up. By the next shift coming on it had resumed. I was then only 3-4cm but fully effaced. The decision was made for emergency c section grade one. Which means baby out within.30mins. I had a failed spinal so was knocked out. Baby bell was born at 08.11 weighing 8lb 7oz. Back to Back presentation.

Folliwing delivery I became unwell bp shot through the roof so they had to intervene to prevent me seizing. I spent Friday and most of yesterday doped up. Finally with it today. Have been moved into the ward. So that's it. Still no official name.x

Oh my gosh, Debzie!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry you went through all of that. I am so glad you are doing better now.

I saw your pictures on fb. She is beautiful!

gosh debz hope your ok congrats xxxxxxxxxx dam i dont get facebook ill have to wait for pics xxxxxxx

oh god Debzie - glad you and baby are ok! i think you're the first to bring a little girly into this thread :haha: (correct me if i'm wrong though girls)

congratulations :hugs:

God debzie sorry you had to go through all that, so glad all is well now though, i dont have you on fb :( if you wish to add me though (when you have time lol) im Jill holmes my profile pic is my 2 boys

Yey im soooo excited (over something ridiculous) but i think i may have figured out how to un upside down my pics :haha: so here we go, if theyre still upside down then ive clearly failed lol

I think kieron is really starting to get into his routine now hes in bed every night by half 7 at the latest then 9 times out of 10 i dont hear anything until about 5/5.30 apart from 6.30 the other night,i cant get over how different he is to how ryan was hes so much more laid back, but they are the absolute doubles of each other when ryan was his age, ill try and get one of ryan at kierons age if i can

Happy full term mindy!!

Kelly cant believe you only have 48 days left eeeeekkk!!

Hi everyone hope your all doing well :flower:

Massive massive :hugs: Debz you really have been through it haven't you?! But I'm so glad your perfect little rainbow girly is finally here safe and well :flower:

Mindy I've been stalking your snow photos on FB! Make sure you keep safe!

I'm ok sorted babies room out today, all his clothes are now sorted and put away only thing now is to get the kids bunk beds so we can move Thomas' toddler bed to the garage so we can put babies cot up :)

How's everyone else? X

here is ryan when he was kierons age, i expected them to look a little bit alike as obviously theyre both brothers but i cant believe how practically identical they are lol

Attachments

• baby ryan.jpg
    baby ryan.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
Debzie, sorry you had to go through all this. Really glad you and lil one are ok now. Enjoy your baby girl before she grows up (so quickly!!). Tons of hugs and cuddles for both of you.

Ts: love the view from your window! My kids would absolutely loooooove being there and playing in THAT snow!! Hope you'll be fine with it though, take care.

Hahha hope! It worked! Beautiful pic! It's amazing to see how siblings look alike a the same age! Especially if you kept some of your older one clothes for the lo!!

Kelly: 2nd march seems soooo close!!!

Wow Hope! Your boys look identical! Super cute :D Yay for getting your pictures right side up! Great pictures.

Thanks MMM :) We are staying safe. I didn't go out the door today. Shawn went out to clear the snow from the driveway earlier and then went to the gas station to get more gas for the snowblower. I think he will wait until tomorrow morning to clear the new stuff when hopefully the snow will be done falling for a little while. I heard that another storm is coming for Tuesday, though :( I really hope not!

I can't believe how organized you are! I need you to come teach me!! :haha:

Ummi, I think most of the kids around here stayed inside today. It really was too nasty out there for them. Some older kids were out on their snowmobiles. My dog really hates snowmobiles so there has been quite a bit of barking today. If there is a snow day tomorrow I think there will be tons of kids out taking advantage of the mounds of new snow. Up until now we barely had any snow compared to what we usually have.

I hope you are all having a good evening :flow:

Good morning/afternoon ladies :)

I hope you are all doing well today.

Our storm has passed and it is beautiful and sunny out there.

I have a bit of a sad thing today... Feb 12th last year is the day I woke up bleeding from my first mc. I am really dreading tomorrow. I know this year it is totally different but it is still hard. I am going to sit here and enjoy every kick and wiggle and every ache and pain.

Sorry mindy you're not feeling that good. Take care and be kind to yourself, I can totally understand. *hugs*

How is everyone today?

Afm: I've been silly and took another digi this morning. Should have listened to you Mindy. After showing last week 3+ weeks, it showed 2-3 this morning. I am gutted and I shouldn't have done. I am trying to reassure myself that my temp was quite high when I woke up, but I am really angry with myself!
I tested again at lunch time (3+ was taken at lunch time and today was fmu). And still showed 2-3. What's more, it took ages to come up, whereas last week it showed up in a matter of seconds. Not really hopeful now.
Can't wait for my appt on wed! Can't come soon enough! I'll defo ask for a scan.

:hugs: Ummi :hugs: Testing is the worst! I hope you are able to get a scan on Wednesday.

how are you today Mindy xx
ummi im sure i heard somewhere that after a certain time tests start going down im not sure how it works but think miggins know hope your ok.
afm i was in hospital yesterday i had a pain that started on sunday felt like a bad stitch in my left side and got alot worse yesterday and wasnt getting so much movement midwife told me to pop along to hospital everything was fine they have told me it is ligament pain ive had this before but not like this it takes my breath away and peanut keeps kicking that area little tinker its really hurting even today boo!!!!!!!!!!
hows everyone else where is everyone??????????????????????//

Big congrats to Debzie!! Sounds like you had a terrible time, hope you recover quickly.
Ummi those digis are the devils work. I never took one this time as I've seen too many people get stressed over them. Good luck at the docs, I hope you get your scan.
Hope, love the photo, pleased you got them the right way up.
Kelly and Mindy, not long now! Mindy the snow looks awful. Keep warm.
Hi Pink and Pichi. I'm tired, bad night last night. Either Louis cold and chest is stopping him settling or he has reflux. He's spitting up a lot and seems to be struggling with his feeds.

Kelly hope the pain eases soon

Mindy hope your enjoying every kick and wiggle today :hugs:

Ummi really hope you get your scan, oh banned me from buying anymore tests once i saw them getting darker :haha:

Mrs m hope edie and louis get better soon or if its reflux that you get something that helps, we didnt have a brilliant night either i think kierons getting a cold too as hes all bunged up, im taking him back to docs this wk as this fri will make it 4 weeks hes had this not nice cough

Big :hugs: ummi I agree they are so unreliable, I hope you get a scan soon.

Kelly glad it was nothing serious, it's always best to get checked out. Hopefully little man moves from that area soon!

Mindy hope your still keeping well.

Mrs M hope that Edie and Louis are better soon.

Hope how are you? Hope that Kieron's cold disappears soon

I'm very tired and achy today x

Hi all, I do stalk this thread just don't always get chance to post.

Debzie - big congratulations to your little girl. I am so sorry to hear all you went through and hope you are on the mend now and get to spend some quality time with your girl.

TS - happy full term. I can't believe you and Kelly are so close to seeing your babies - so exciting. I keep seeing all the snow pics on fb, I hope the roads are all clear when the time comes! Do you remember when I mentioned my family where coming up soon after he was born and I was worried and that me and OH should have that alone time with Benjamin, well I can tell you from my experience them being here was the best thing ever for me (and OH). I know everyone is different but be open to them coming asap if you need them.

Kelly - not long now. I hope Daniel arrives when your mum is here. I saw your post before and you will be a great mum, the physical act of looking after him came very easy to me it was the emotional side that I struggled with. Glad you got that pain checked out and all was okay, these little men don't half cause trouble lol!

Hope - yay for right way up pics. They do look identical is uncanny and such bonny boys. When my niece was born (17years ago!!) she looked more like me than her mum and people often assumed she was mine but now you would definitely know she was her mums daughter.

Hi ummi - I did a couple of digis and ended up stopping as they didn't do what I thought they should be doing at the right time iykwim. Digis can cause way more stress than relief. I hope you get your scan from your appointment tomorrow.

MMM - hope you feel better today and getting some rest helps.

Hi mrsmig, loz and anyone else I have missed.

afm - Benjamin 10 weeks now and getting big (length wise he is still a light weight!) Sleeping not too bad but I am still in bed by 9pm these days! I will try to put a recent pic on here if I get chance whilst he is asleep just now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->