Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks ladies :) I am hoping that baby comes this weekend! :happydance:

Ickle, that is the attitude I found I needed to have in order to get through the early days. I didn't really relax and feel really good about everything until after my 19 week scan but I tried to force all the bad thoughts away. Now that baby can come any day I am starting to worry about all sorts of things again :wacko: Being PAL is no fun at all. :cry:

Debzie, I'm glad Isla had a better night. Great job on getting both girlies bathed and ready for bed by 7:30 last night!

Ummi, I am sending you all the positive vibes I can. That is great you don't have to wait too long!

I'm doing pretty good, thanks Kelly. I am beat from shopping yesterday, but other than that I am good. How are you?

Hi everyone :) How is everyone doing today? I hope you are all well :flower:

Ummi sending positive vibes and we will all be virtually holding your hand in there on Saturday. Xx

Hi ladies :flower:

Ummi just pointed me in this direction. Feeling very nervous and scared, just got my bfp today x

Oh congrats Lora!! It's great to see you here finally :flower: I have everything crossed for a happy healthy 8 months for you x

Welcome Lora!
Feels so good to see more bfp on here! We're almost complete. Still waiting for a few more bfp's...

I remember that feeling well hun. The day before our 6 month anniversary is when we found out we were pregnant!

Congrats again hun x

Welcome loraloo wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. X

:hugs: Ahhhaha this is where you are all hiding out! Congrats Lora fantastic news cheered me up no end! Hiya everyone else hpw are you doing? xxx

Merriiiiiii!!! I was wondering why you were not on here!! Welcome!! How are you? How's your pgcy going?
Omg!! This is a bfp party!!!! Yay!!

And I've just read on fb that my cousin who tragically lost her 4 yo son 3 years ago is now 4 1/2 months preggo with her rainbow!

Hi Ummi! Im a bit slow on the uptake I know! Im ok thank you, feeling well, except I believe im getting the beginnings of SPD :( LO seems to be growing well bump is now appearing! How are you I saw you have been Ill :( But excited to see your scan is Sat. thats great! That lovely to hear about your cousin she must be over the moon.

Hi Ummi! Im a bit slow on the uptake I know! Im ok thank you, feeling well, except I believe im getting the beginnings of SPD :( LO seems to be growing well bump is now appearing! How are you I saw you have been Ill :( But excited to see your scan is Sat. thats great! That lovely to hear about your cousin she must be over the moon.

SPD is awful, get a support belt if you can they do help xx

Hi everyyone hope your all well :flower:

Eeeeee im loving how busy we are in here now :haha: congrats to all the new bfps :happydance::happydance:

Sleeeeeeeep deprived!! Can't wait for Louis to shift this rattly chest so he sleeps better. I pranged my mums car yesterday, scraped it on another car, it's going to be very costly :-(
Busy day today it's marks birthday. I have to try to make a bloody cake *flail*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->