Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

My morning sickness had returned LOL its not mega, just once a day first thing in morning, just like it was with my other boys except with them I didn't get a break haha it was all the way through from week 8 til 40.

The boys have known for ages about baby, first though I told them it was trying to grow and we would have to wait and see if it managed to, because with the mmc we were saying there WILL be a baby then there was not. They are exited and looking forward to teaching their new little brother how to behave...whether they mean how to behave well or badly remains to be seen!

Bump, good luck with the panel- it sound scary to me, maybe try that trick of imagining them in their underwear! :hugs:

I had my first ultasound today. The doc could see a baby and a heartbeat but it was to blurry to get a good measurement so I have to go back in two weeks.

HELP!! Confused!! I did 2hpt after mc and both were negative... Did one this morning randomly and got a positive :/ it's been 4 weeks since mc am I pregnant again????

Jammers, excellent news on the scan and good that you get another one in two weeks, its good to check progress and be able to see bean again!! Yay!! You must have a wriggler!!

Bump, blimey, i dont know chick, maybe do another later today to check, its very possible you are pregnant again ... if the next one is positive as well it would be worth you going to the doctor to get a blood test and they can check for you. I guess it would be too early for a scan to tell anything but they might book you one for a couple of weeks time?? :hugs:

How is everyone else?? Im so glad its almost the weekend!! Got my 20 week scan on Monday and im a little nervous, as i think I always will be with scans as they get nearer! Cant wait to say hello again though!!

:hug: and :dust: xxx

Yay Jammers! Well done lil Jammers for being blurry and thus securing a follow up scan! I had a large gest sac and that got me a follow up scan, its nice to get to see beanie twice that early and see the massive difference in size!

Bump, you may well be! If the hpt's you used to get the bfn are the same sensitivity as the ones that are giving you a bfp, then I'd say yes your pregnant again already! Make an appointment asap they may want to scan you very early to confirm it. :hugs:

Clobo don't be nervous :flower: baby Clobo will be fine and 20 week scan is a much longer one that 12 weeks so you'll have lots of time to look at the little one. I can't remember if you said you'll be finding out the gender? Got my 20 week jobby on the 26th :hugs:

I phoned EPAC and they seemed to think I am preg again even though I did a test later and was neg but the one I got a BFP was first thing so she said u could be literally like 3 weeks and it will only show I. The mornings till I get further and as I've had negatives between mc and now made her more for it being a new pregnancy. This happened between my first and second mc I conceived straight away so I could be but I'm booked in for a scan on may 10th to confirm it and I'll keep testing in the mornings to see what happens! Xim a lil shocked and really du no how to feel at the mo :/ x

I did two tests same brand as yesterday and they are both negative :(

Aw bump how confusing, will you go for blood tests at the docs? Big hugs my dear :hugs:

Loz, yay for scan date, not long at all!! Thank you, I'm sure all will be fine, just bd nice to be there and hear the words. Hope baby not too wriggly like last time, 12 scan took 30 minutes!!!! Nope I'm staying team :yellow:

Hi everyone else, how are you all doing? Xxx

Not confused now I got a first response one and it came up positive straight away faint but straight away!

Bump tentative congratulations really hope this is your sticky one.

Cant wait to see more scan pics. I'm sure all will be well.

Not much happening with me hcg is dropping 10 miu tests are squinter lines now. Opks are negative. Back to normality next week when I go back to work. They all knew I was pregnant so I know it will be rpugh as it sets me off when people are nice and comforting towards me. I have worked with most of them for 10years some before then when I was doing my nurse training. I'll get through it.

Debzie, it's lovely you have such lovely friends chick :hugs:

Bump, ooh post a pic if you can, maybe it's different concentrations of pee causing thd different lines? Get one ready for the morning! :dust:

Xxx

I got a blood test done and it was negative!! How did I get positive hpts then?? Confused

I got a blood test done and it was negative!! How did I get positive hpts then?? Confused

It depends on what your lab considers positive. Sometimes they don't consider it positive until 50 or 100 and early hpts are sometimes as sensitive as 10miu! I have only had quantitative hcg blood tests which tell you an exact number, so I don't know what level the qualitative considers positive.

Hi ladies! It's been awhile! My husband came home early from his 3 month trip, so we have been busy!

Loz-Congrats on your little boy! I bet it's great to already have what you need!

Clobo-so glad to hear your pregnancy is progressing so well!

Debzie-I know we don't know each other, I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you will have some good news to share soon! When I went for a referral for testing after several ms, I was already pregnant again, and still am at 24 weeks today!

So we found out the sex last month and it was so nice that my husband was able to be there to see it. He has missed most of my pregnancy up until that point so it was so sweet to see the look on his face when he got to see that baby, hear the heartbeat, see every detail of the heart, ect.

So the results are..........GIRL! Yardley Ray. She is a ninja. She moves so much and kicks like a football player (soccer for us Americans).

I got some 3D pics done and WOW. I guess I know what hubs would look like if his face was melting.:winkwink: In one picture she looks as though she's praying.

One thing the doctor mentioned was that she's tiny. She's below average for gestational age, but growing at a steady rate. She's measuring at about 23 weeks instead of 24. Remember me saying I wasn't showing? I'm STILL barely showing. I have a tiny little bump. I have not even gained 10lbs. yet. The doctor did say she looks great otherwise, and to not worry unless she worries, and she's not worried. Easier said than done. My mother however put my mind at ease by reminding me that she didn't even gain 20lbs. with my brother (her first) and that he was only 6lbs. and a few ounces. She also said that I was a tiny baby, and that I am still very tiny.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Hey Crayz, lovely to hear from you chick

So glad your scan all went well, its amazing to see it all isnt it, i couldnt believe you could even see little finger and toe bones!! Yay for girl :ninja:. I seriously wouldnt worry, as your midwife says if she isnt worried then you should be either, a week isnt that much different i wouldnt have though and after 12 weeks babies grow at different rates .... some babies are born at 6 lb and some at 10lb, that difference has to start fairly early on so I guess yours will just be one of the smaller ones. :hugs:

Glad your husband got to experience it too, i think its what made Ben realise what was actually in there although we are staying team :yellow:!!

Do you have pictures? Mine is below ....

How is everyone?? Bump, any more news chick??

xxx

Attachments

• Scan 20 w.jpg
    Scan 20 w.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
hi crayz congrats on the little girl, i really wouldnt worry bout her size, although wen i was preg with ds i did get huge, every1 was saying oooo ur gona have 9lber well he turned out to be 5lb 13 he was tiny but he was absolutly fine

Crayz- I wouldn't worry unless your Dr. says something is wrong. All three of my SIL's girls were tiny. One was 6lbs, one was 5.5lbs and her last was only 3lbs 12oz (although she was a preemie and diagnosed as growth restricted). All three girls were born completely healthy. It is quite funny too because my SIL is a lot bigger than me and has tiny babies and was on the smaller side when I got pregnant with DS and he was almost 9lbs! It just shows you each woman is different!

Thanks everyone!

Your words make me feel so much better! The doctor scheduled my next scan for a month. If she was in a rush I figure she would have wanted to see me sooner. She did have me get bloodwork to test for viruses just to rule it out, but I haven't been sick at all (as I actually have a pretty BA immune system). I am an American living on a tropical island (not as glamorous as it sounds) in a foreign country, so I guess they just like to cover all bases because my immunities are different than people who have lived here their whole lives.

Clobo, I'll have to break out my laptop to post pics. I am an iPad addict, so breaking out a laptop computer is a lot of work, lol. But I will do it tonight so you can see my melting, waxy-faced daughter. Your pictures are always SO clear. That picture is so amazing. I applaud you for waiting to find out the sex. I couldn't do it!

Funny story, when we found out the sex, the conversation between my husband and the doctor (who's like 60) went like this:

Doc: "I see no boy parts."
Hubs: "What does that mean?"
Doc: "It's a girl."
Me ::giggles::
Hubs: "Well, there is still a chance it could be a boy, right?"
Doc: "Um, I've kinda been doing this for awhile, and I'd say your chances of a boy at this rate is like 10%, and that's me being really generous....
Hubs: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"