Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi ladies

Just checking in :wave:

Debzie and Bump, thinking of you both, it wont be long untill you are back in the saddle :hugs: good plan re the testing, its a lot of money but it will be money well spent if it brings something up that helps you chick. Both of you take it easy :sleep:

Sls, congratulations and brilliant news that your IVF worked :wohoo:, seriously try to take it easy and not stress, the time will pass quickly enough chick and before you know it you will be passing that 12 week mark, i know how you are feeling chick, just focus on each day and look after yourself

Loz, I can feel movements too, its wierd like bubbles popping in my belly, or wierd squirming movements!! Ive also used my friends doppler and its amazing to hear!! So glad things are progressing well for you ... when is your 20 week scan??

Pichi, good luck with your scan tomorrow, let us know what happens and cant wait to see a pic, those early ones are so cute!!

Pink, is your scan next week?? What day? It will come around in no time!! Take it easy at work!!

:hug: xxx

Hi clobo. Great that you are also feeling some movement!! I am considering getting a doppler after next weeks scan (next Wednesday morning) just to be able to hear the whoosh whoosh sound. I am definately taking things a bit easier at work, not my usual running round like a nutter but I think peple are begining to suspect and some are asking out right (in a jokey way though) which is getting a bit annoying. I know they mean well and have been increadably supportive but still I hoped they would realise I'll tell them when I am ready.

Hiya Pink

It is annoying isnt it, maybe when they ask make a joke and say something like "yes, im having octuplets and Brad Pitt is the father!!"

I wasnt keen on a doppler at first, i didnt want to be obsessed or worry if i couldnt find it, its still tricky to find even now at 18 weeks but when you do find it it is amazing!!! Im limiting myself to every other day!!!

xxxx

My 20 week scan is on the 26th. I had a moment of panic yesterday because I was reading a thread in 2nd tri where a lady was told her baby was a boy at an early gender scan, 14 weeks ish, but then was told girl on the scan afterwards....I re watched my scan dvd and managed to reassure myself that my lil fella is indeed a lil fella, there is no mistaking his bits! :haha:

I made my announcement on facebook yesterday, I simply put 'Love makes the belly go round' and though not many people noticed my quiet little statement, those closest to me did and worked it out :haha:

On an amusing note: My 4 year old just ran into the room with a costume jewelery necklace round his neck and a blue hardhat on and attempted to crash tackle my 7 year old! Boys! :haha::haha::haha:

Success found a couple places in the uk that do the testing both nhs even though one charges £260 for the test which is way better than 1050 lol xx

Success found a couple places in the uk that do the testing both nhs even though one charges £260 for the test which is way better than 1050 lol xx

Yes thats much better than 1050! Is the place near to you?

I have been more of a stalker on this thread, but here is my 13+6 ultrasound pic... any gender guesses?
IMAG0040.jpg

Hey guys

Loz, loving that statement!! I did the same on facebook with a subtle statement about my friends leaving a bib and some teething gel at my house and is that all i need?!!

Twinkie, yay lovely scan ... no idea on the gender guess, im rubbish at that but ill make a random guess at :pink: girl?!

Bump, aw mate thats brilliant news, go for it chick, it can only help you :hugs:

Im soooo glad its easter holidays tomorrow, work has been manic and i just need a rest!!!! :sleep:

xxx

I'm absolutely rubbish an gender guesses so I'm going to go with Boy, because in my world, every baby is boy until proven otherwise! Your scan pic is lovely, and almost 14 weeks already- won't be long before you find out for sure what your having! :happydance:

Clobo! Look at you, almost half way there!

Pichi how did the scan go? :hugs:

I am getting backaches regularly :haha: started walking with a slight waddle at times because my right leg is playing up lol feels like my joints are seizing up! No firm cravings yet, except I love ice lollies but I always have loved them :haha:

Thanks ladies! I posted this pic in 1st and 2nd tri (since I am right on the cusp) and everyone in first tri guessed girl and second tri all guessed boy, LOL. I have convinced myself I see girl parts in one of my photos, but I know that it is wishful thinking. But I will be happy either way ;)

One is in Epsom and one in Coventry we live in the north east of England so about a 4 hr drive but worth it I have an appointment with my dr to get a federal on Tuesday x

Thanks for your lovely message hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Are your boys excited yet? Have you told them?! :cloud9:

Hi

Bump, how did your appt go on Tuesday my dear??

Fili, congratulations my dear :yipee:

xxx

Hello ladies been stalking but you are all quiet.

Fili cograts again hun.

Bump how did you get on??

I am officially back to ttc straight after loss. So see what happens. Wish me luck ladies. I have also got round to doing a journal if anyone would like to stalk. x

The doc told me to take in all the research I have done including case studies and he will then put it to a panel that decides weather I can be refered out of area but he said that they are notorious for saying no :/

I hate those pct panels arghhhh. Fingers crossed bump that you have a sympathetic panel and as it is the new financial year they may say yes. x

Hiya

Bump, i was going to say the same about the new financial year, when I was supposed to have a laparoscopy last year I had to wait untill April untill they would put me on the list! So unfair!! Anyhoo, really hope they are sympathetic and agree to helping you out, they spend so much money on waste of spaces every year its about time they helped someone that deserved it!!

**gets off soapbox** !!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->