Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Bump, I'm so sorry!

I was hoping it would be good news for you.

Crayz, that's funny :rofl:

Bump, Aw mate :hugs: at least you know where you are now and can start afresh, loads of :dust: and positivity for this cycle!!

How's everyone else?? I'm buggy shipping today, yay! Xxx

So sorry bump really hoped this was it for you. When do you start the testing?

Looks like I ovulated yesterday exactly the same cd25 as my last cycle after loss. If I follow the same pattern af will arrive in 11 days.

I'm sorry Bump :cry::hugs:

Crayz, that sounds like a hilarious convo with the sono! Its perfectly ok for a baby to measure a week behind or ahead, mine was measuring a week ahead apparently at 15 weeks, and I'm looking forward to seeing of he still is on thursday at my scan.

My pram arrived a few days ago. I feel like I have been pregnant for years already- a symptom of pregnancy after a loss, I am very ready to meet Lil Fella but not even half way through yet, its very strange. The pram is truly epic I keep playing with it! Its a Bebetto Murano, and as far as I know can only be gotten on ebay in the UK. Look it up, its in an ebay shop called MagicBabyShop and its ace! I got the black one with the bits of colour on it.

People keep asking me how far along I am and when I tell them they look shocked and say 'Are you sure there is just one in there??' :haha:

Hey all,

Well I am about to leave for my follow-up ultrsound. I had one two weeks ago at eight weeks and it was blurry and she was unable to get a proper measurement, She also said the baby was small but had a heart beat. So after losing my last two pregnancys I am terrified for this ultrasound and my husband keeps telling me to be excited. I want to be excited,but that voice in the back of my head says be prepared. So thats where I am at not trying to be a bummer just so nervous. I will update you later on the results.

So Ultrasound went great!!! Baby is measuring right on and and has a heartrate of 185 yay.

Jammers, :yipee: thats fab news!! So you'll be having your 12 week appt soon then .... did you get a picture??

Im so happy for you :hugs:

How is everyone else?? :saywhat:

xxxx

Woohoo Jammers! :happydance::happydance::hugs: I bet baby Jammy just looked small because of the blur in the first scan, there is a lot of room for measurement error when they are so small. :hugs:

Hows the buggy hunt going Clobo? Got mine alreday! I love it but seriously considering running my family over with it after the hellish morning hey have given me! (Up since an ungodly hour woken by all hell breaking loose and left with neck ache after needing to be on the sofa to try and sleep til my alarm) :dohh:

I am still having issues uploading pics to BnB so after a fortifying cuppa I will have one more try, because the 20 week scan pics are just too funny not to post. :haha:

:winkwink:Clobo, I did get pics I just have to figure out how to use may scanner lol. I was also able to hear the heartbeat.

Lozdi, I bet your right I was so nervous I feel like I can breath now :winkwink:

Ooh look forward to lots of pics then!!

I know what buggy im getting, I Candy Peach, but waiting till the sale in July in our local shop! Ive ordered a wall sticker for the nursery and thats the next thing that needs doing!! Exciting!!

have you got a big bump Loz??? Mine has completely popped now!!!

xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0346[1].jpg
    IMG_0346[1].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
Having a bad day just feel like there's no point in being positive about anything anymore as I keep getting let down.. wsh summit amazing would happen to me sick of being dekt a crappy hand

Bump blues-

I am so sorry toe hear your having a bad day....some days can be so hard. Please hang in there- I keep telling myself to do the same. Every appt...every test and ultrasound....I have so much anxiety I shut down. It is so hard to hold it together but hang in there....

Aw Bump, there is nothing wrong with having down days and bad days but no matter how much you feel like it ..... you need something to trigger the positive thinking again every time you feel like this, let yourself have a good cry and let it all out but then think of your boy and know that it can happen and it will happen again :hugs:

Mrs Miggins, congratulations my dear!! Glad to see someone else graduating across from the other thread, great news!! Now just take it one day at a time chick .... how far along are you now???

Hope everyone else is ok?? I cant believe i am 22 weeks now, crazy stuff!!

:dust: xxx

Hi Clobo, thanks. I'm 4+4, got my bfp at 9dpo and I was 3+2, so it seems like I should be about 7 weeks by now! Taking it one day at a time is all I can do, I daren't even work out when I will hit the second tri in case it doesn't happen. But I need pma and this pregnancy feels a lot more like my first pregnancy that resulted in my daughter than the 2 that didn't make it. Its very very scary though isn't it. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Hiya

Yep you're right, it is scary but yes PMA is the way forward!! Will you get an early scan?? I ope these next few weeks fly by for you ... just take care of yourself but keep yourself occupied with other things!! Big :hugs:

xxx

So, here I am! It may just be me here, and hopefully Ladies from my old haunt with BFP's and the rest of them WHEN they get their BFPs, and well anyone else who has found themselves with a BFP after a loss, and who can't let themselves fully believe that it will work out just yet.

I am so cautiously pregnant I try not to think about it!
I feel exactly the same way Loz...I just do not know how to feel.

Hi Princess, how many weeks are you?? Just take it one day at a time my lovely xxx

I don't think they are going to let me have an early scan. Tbh it would put my mind at rest but only a bit as my last loss happened at 10 weeks so I've got a way to go before I pass that milestone anyway.
Princess. I hope you are ok.

I'm in the same boat as you. I had 2 miscarriages in row. I am now pregnant I didn't try to get pregnant it just happened. I'm worrying like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->