Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

How far along are you FeLynn? I was trying since my mc in October and I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen.

Clobo,

I haven't a clue how many weeks. Just found out today. Don't know when it happened as I just did breast biopsy few weeks ago and still recovering from that. So this is a shocker.

(don't know how to react)

Aw Princess, hope everything with the biopsy went ok?? Were you trying?? Hopefully when you have gotton over the shock you will be over the moon chick xxx

FeLynn, thats usually when it does happen, when you forget about it, thats what happened to me after trying for two years!! Typical! Big hugs xxx

Was not TTC. Everything ok with biopsy now. In denial with such recent PG after MC.

Aye!

Hi Clobo, thanks. I'm 4+4, got my bfp at 9dpo and I was 3+2, so it seems like I should be about 7 weeks by now! Taking it one day at a time is all I can do, I daren't even work out when I will hit the second tri in case it doesn't happen. But I need pma and this pregnancy feels a lot more like my first pregnancy that resulted in my daughter than the 2 that didn't make it. Its very very scary though isn't it. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Mrs. Miggens,

That is a good sign that you feel the same you did with your daughter. I lost two babies one in Dec 2010 and one in Aug 2011. They did not feel the same as my daughter as well. This one has been very similar to my pregnancy with my daughter and the baby is doing great. Congrats on your pregnancy just stay positive and it will be okay:winkwink:

Hi Ladies :wave:

And congrats to all the newcomer :)

MrsMig lovely to see you over here....great to hear that all is feeling good for you so far.

Hope everyone is coming along nicely? Clobo that is a lovely bump you are showing off there - I love it! I keep getting asked if I'm sure there is only one in there as I am rather large.

Well I have my 20week scan today at 2.30pm....we are super excited! We are taking Oliver with us and he cant wait to see his new baby brother or sister on the screen. However we have decided to stay team yellow this time and have a surprise :D

Lots of love xxxx

Hi Louby, happy halfway!! Come back and post scan pics and let us know how it all went!! Yay for another team :yellow:!!

xxx

How far along are you FeLynn? I was trying since my mc in October and I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen.

I am 8.1 wks. I started to miscarry in Sept 2011 my dr did a d&e I got pregnant again around thanksgiving didn't know it until I went to the ER 2x. Then I miscarried it on my own in Jan 2012. Got pregnant again March 2012. I wasn't trying in fact I was really emotional and wouldn't let my husband touch me, the one time I did let him touch me every so many months I got pregnant each time. I have 3 handsome son's so for me to miscarry back to back was really hard on me. I know its more likely to happen with the more pregnancies you have I just didn't expect it. Good luck Hun!!!!

Thank you. And Louby, lovely to see you! Can't believe you are halfway through already. And I LOVE team yellow!!

Hi ladies!!

So the scan went perfectly! Was amazing to see mini egg growing beautifully and kicking away LOTS ha! Oliver absolutely loved it and spent the whole of the afternoon showing off the pics of his little brother or sister - very cute :)

Here is a pic for you all.....im guessing boy! But have no bloody idea lol!

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
Aw lovely Louby! I'm guessing girl but not from the pic, I'm rubbish at telling from them! Congrats on a great scan and how lovely that Oliver is so excited!

Ooh look forward to lots of pics then!!

I know what buggy im getting, I Candy Peach, but waiting till the sale in July in our local shop! Ive ordered a wall sticker for the nursery and thats the next thing that needs doing!! Exciting!!

have you got a big bump Loz??? Mine has completely popped now!!!

xxx

Yup, big bump that OH needs to take a pic of! :haha: It popped as soon as I hit the end of first tri, I carry allllll out front!

I'm in the same boat as you. I had 2 miscarriages in row. I am now pregnant I didn't try to get pregnant it just happened. I'm worrying like crazy.

Hi Felynn, sorry for your losses, and congratulations on this new pregnancy! The only way through first tri is on day at a time- it really does feel like forever and by the time you get to 20 weeks you will feel like you have been pregnant for about 3 years. :hugs:

So, here I am! It may just be me here, and hopefully Ladies from my old haunt with BFP's and the rest of them WHEN they get their BFPs, and well anyone else who has found themselves with a BFP after a loss, and who can't let themselves fully believe that it will work out just yet.

I am so cautiously pregnant I try not to think about it!
I feel exactly the same way Loz...I just do not know how to feel.

I know how you feel, and it will get better! One day at a time :flower::hugs:

Having a bad day just feel like there's no point in being positive about anything anymore as I keep getting let down.. wsh summit amazing would happen to me sick of being dekt a crappy hand

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You should pop over to our other thread sometime Bump, lots of TTC after loss ladies there as well as us who have become pregnant-it must be quite hard for you to post on here with us being pg, I figure thats why we only hear from you occasionally, I want you to be able to let it all out whenever you feel the need to and I bet you are holding back on here aren't you? Things might get a little easier to handle if you begin to get stuck into all the details of ttc. How are the tests coming along, have you gone in for any yet? :hugs::flower:

I'm having a major wobble today. Convinced my boobs don't feel as sore and I'm not needing to wee as much.

I'm actually ok with other pregnancies I'm kinda used to it seen so many of my friends have babies in the time I've been trying :/ I'm waiting to ov to ring doc to go in for tests but I'm confused... Ok so did a clear blue ov test using my fertility monitor and no line just control line and it hasn't budged up the gage thing at the side to say I'm even close.. But I did two tesco ones one this morning and one at about two Nd they are almost positive... :/

Hiya

Bump :hugs:

Loz, im carrying all out front too, dont think you can even tell from behind :rofl: yay post a bump pic!!!

MrsMig, try not to analyse everything, i found my symptoms came and went each day, they didnt properly hit till about 7 weeks and then i really knew what symptoms were!!

Louby, excellent news, picture is lovely, amazing what you can see isnt it, bless Oliver the proud brother, its good to get them involved so early i guess, nip that jealousy in the bud before it can even start!! So can the shopping begin now???

xxx

Ok so did a clear blue ov test using my fertility monitor and no line just control line and it hasn't budged up the gage thing at the side to say I'm even close.. But I did two tesco ones one this morning and one at about two Nd they are almost positive... :/ any ideas?

I'm having a major wobble today. Convinced my boobs don't feel as sore and I'm not needing to wee as much.

I didn't get proper frequent peeing til after first tri, my epic bladder held its own admirably in the beginning! The boobs fluctuated too. Cheeky Migglet, giving you stress already! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->